Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 > >>

[ wink r4g0ness
"I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable like this sweety. Some girls dont really like dancing this close or a slow dance with another girl" Dra' replies. She moves her hand from the girls waist and brings it to her cute little toosey (sp?)

(Whats a toosy?)
-comes in wearing a black skirt with a metal clasp and tons of pockets, with a light pink t-shirt and a silver necklace-

....This is lame.

-sits in corner and watches the few people on the dance floor-

*looks around again and sees the few new people and smiles.* wow... starting to fill
She looked up at cattra shyly, smiling a bit and waving. "Hey there." She continued to cover her feet, barely suceeding.
-starts humming to self-

I sort of want to dance, but no one here looks interested...or even remotely my type.

-sighs and goes up to get something to eat-

He looks up.
"hello...."
She finally gave up on her feet, letting them go and blushing with embarassment. "So... what'd you come here for?" She began to mess with her pigtails nervously.
"make a friend or two, and to have a dance or two..." watching her he smiles. "yourself?"
Cattra Nightblade
"make a friend or two, and to have a dance or two..." watching her he smiles. "yourself?"

She looked up a bit. "A few of my friends made me come to the dance.... th-though it'd be nice to find a dance." She smiled as well and pushed her pigtails back. "I-I usually don't come to parties...."
rei_hari
Cattra Nightblade

She looked up a bit. "A few of my friends made me come to the dance.... th-though it'd be nice to find a dance." She smiled as well and pushed her pigtails back. "I-I usually don't come to parties...."

"neither do I..." he blinks and outstretches his hand. "Care to dance?"
She steps softly into the room. Her blue hair clip glittering in the light. She glances around silently and sits on a nearby chair. Her blue silk dress gracefully flows to define the shape of her body. As it reached the floor it resembled a river, rippling outwards.
She sighed.
She blushed lightly and smiled broader, standing up and taking his outstretched hand. *CLACK*. She winced as her feet hit the marble of the ballroom floor and flushed with embarassment, cursing her feet under her breath.
rei_hari
She blushed lightly and smiled broader, standing up and taking his outstretched hand. *CLACK*. She winced as her feet hit the marble of the ballroom floor and flushed with embarassment, cursing her feet under her breath.

-walks over to the girl-

You don't have to worry...just go to the part of the dance floor with carpet hun.

-walks away again and leans against a wall, watching people come in-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces