Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance with me?

Why not? 0.45801526717557 45.8% [ 60 ]
I guess. 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Nope. Got my own girl to dance with. ~twirls my girl and dances with her~ 0.2824427480916 28.2% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 > >>

~walks in to the dance room wearing a sapphire colored dress with sapphire jewel rings and bracelets and sits down waiting for some one to ask her to dance~
Walks in and sits next to the overly accessorized girl. She giggles softly and says "How are you going to dance with all that stuff on and not loose it?"
*walks in with a fancy suit and strats break dancing*livin the life! dramallama
~replies~ "I won't loose it. It all fits so it won't fly off. See." ~waves hand in air without any of them falling off then puts it down~
i just want an item. and i am not dancing
chorizo
i just want an item. and i am not dancing

Item? there are no items being sold here.
Smiles at the girl and stands up. "Well since there is only one guy here so far and he acts like an idiot....I'll dance with you. That is if you dont mind dancing with another woman".
She holds her hand out toward the blue dressed girl.
~takes your hand~ "No problem. I don't mind. since there really isn't any one else to dance with." ^-^
xxaxknifexplusxaxwristxx
~takes your hand~ "No problem. I don't mind. since there really isn't any one else to dance with." ^-^

Leading the girl out onto the dance floor, Dra' smiles and put her arm gently around her waist. "If this bothers you then tell me ok?" She lays the girls head against her and starts dancing slowly with her.
*walks in and looks around and smooths out his tux* empty in here.... isnt it? *he seems to be talking to himself...*
"Its slow dancing. It doesn't matter." ^-^ ~slow dances with you~
Rei stepped in slowly, her out of place, sleek dragon feet making a loud clacking noise on the ground. "Dangit... I knew this would happen." She muttered dreadfully, stepping softly and looking at her pink dress, tightening the belts on it. She awkwardly sat down, trying to cover her feet with her dress.
*he lbinks seeing this and goes sits down, maybe he will get the next one?*
"I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable like this sweety. Some girls dont really like dancing this close or a slow dance with another girl" Dra' replies. She moves her hand from the girls waist and brings it to her cute little toosey (sp?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff