Kaoru Hitachiin 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Hikaru Hitachiin 0.1044776119403 10.4% [ 7 ]
Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 9 ]
Haruhi Fujioka 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
I don't have one. 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Lemons came running. "You totally left me behind," she accused, looking around. "Please tell me they're still here?" she added, quieter.
Merinn smiled and gave the handshake back. "Same here."

Suddenly, her phone rang. "Oh come on!" She whimpered. She gave a small curtsy to all of them. "Sorry everyone. I have to go take care of something. But I will be back." In a hurry Merinn then scurried out the door, almost tripping, then exited.

((I g2g))
Hunny felt invisble
"Takashi can they see us?"
Hunny looked at Takashi
Lemons chose that moment to spot Hunny, and waved excitedly.
Mika entered the room, looking around at her surroundings. She spotted Hunny and Mori across the room. "Heeeeeeeeeey!" she called, waving.

Familiar Member

"Sorry Lem." Keiji said, turning to the newly arrived girl and waving goodbye to Merinna at in the same movement.

Also in that same movement she finally spied the two hosts further in the room out of the corner of her eye. Smiling brightly and gesturing for the other girls to follow her she walked right up to the shorter of the two.

"Hullo, aren't you gentleman supposed to greet us at the door?" She asked in a friendly manner and a wink.
Hunny saw thge girls waving and waved back
"HIIIIII!!!"
Hunny look over to a chair
"Takashi I forgot bunbun over"
Hunny was still on takashis back and was trying to grab bunbun from across the room
Mika bounded over and picked up the stuffed bunny, handing it to the struggling host with a giggle. "How're you two today?"
Lemons happily followed her new friend into the room. "Hi!" she said to Hunny and Mori. "Call me Lemons."
Ayu entered the room and smiled, "Wow, this place looks great," she thought.
Sachiko enters the room
Me: Um..hi...*walks over to the wall and stands there shyfully*
Kito looked as around as teh room started to fill up.
"Wow. This place is amazing as the aroma of the food from the side of the room filled her lungs."
Mori saw Mika kindly retriving Bunbun for Mitsukuni.
"Thank you."
Ayu walked around and thought of stuff to start a conversation. "Let's see.. What should I say," she thought.
Hitokiri-hime
Mika bounded over and picked up the stuffed bunny, handing it to the struggling host with a giggle. "How're you two today?"
Hunny took the bunny
"Thank you! Im doing good! you?"
Hunny looked at the other girl
"Hello!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items