Awesome~

yes...it's awesome. 1 100.0% [ 104 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Suka-Chiin

Yes,
Their my favorite band
And thats's my favorite song

"They're basically fantastamazing.... But, I guess I wouldn;t have to tell you that" he begins to blush again....
[[Pixel.dust.]]
"Hey Xo. Grab a beanbag. Man... I want to dance with someone."

"Call me Xoffy." smile
[[Pixel.dust.]]
"Aw...teh Gwee is so kawaii! Is your Gwee a boy or girl?"

"It's a guy." *smiles as Kori takes flight with Gwee* "Kori's the girl."
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
*pulls out ear phone* Stairway to Heaven, eh? Haven't heard nor danced to that in ages. Well written and played song however. *pushes glasses up* This should be nice.

Turning to face him, Raven smiled. "You like it too?" she quiered. "I've always loved this song, ever since the first time I heard it. It almost throws a bit of a spell over you, you know?"

"Indeed." Lein smiled. "I may be jumping the gun, but would you care to dance? You seem nice and this songs just pulls you into a trance." Lein stood and held out his hand.

A shy smile dashed across Raven's face as she nodded slowly, almost as if she didn't believe it. "I would love to," she said, then placed her hand in Lein's. "I'm not very good...I've never really danced before."

"I've only danced a few times, so I am not that good myself. I will teach you what I know." Lein gripped her hand lightly and led her out onto the floor.

Raven wandered out onto the dance floor with him, and stopped when she felt that they had reached a suitable spot for dancing. It was mostly open, so they would have plenty of room, especially if she messed up and went tumbling. "So..." she said, almost curiously. "What now?" Her cheeks turned slightly pink, for she was a bit embarassed at not knowing what to do.

Lein smiled at the cuteness of her blush. "Well, one of hands goes here," He took one of her hands and placed it on his shoulder. "My hand goes here," He placed one of his hands on her side. "And then I hold this hand." He lifted one of her hands into the air. "Now just follow me."

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"Ah. My Gwee is a girl. Her name is..I don't have a name for her!"
Every Rose has Thorns

"They're basically fantastamazing.... But, I guess I wouldn;t have to tell you that" he begins to blush again....

Yeah, they are
-smiles-
You're so cute when you blush
[[Pixel.dust.]]

((name her lilly... Dunno why, just do it biggrin ))
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death

"Indeed." Lein smiled. "I may be jumping the gun, but would you care to dance? You seem nice and this songs just pulls you into a trance." Lein stood and held out his hand.

A shy smile dashed across Raven's face as she nodded slowly, almost as if she didn't believe it. "I would love to," she said, then placed her hand in Lein's. "I'm not very good...I've never really danced before."

"I've only danced a few times, so I am not that good myself. I will teach you what I know." Lein gripped her hand lightly and led her out onto the floor.

Raven wandered out onto the dance floor with him, and stopped when she felt that they had reached a suitable spot for dancing. It was mostly open, so they would have plenty of room, especially if she messed up and went tumbling. "So..." she said, almost curiously. "What now?" Her cheeks turned slightly pink, for she was a bit embarassed at not knowing what to do.

Lein smiled at the cuteness of her blush. "Well, one of hands goes here," He took one of her hands and placed it on his shoulder. "My hand goes here," He placed one of his hands on her side. "And then I hold this hand." He lifted one of her hands into the air. "Now just follow me."

Raven nodded at each step, taking everything in. You never know, she thought. I could use this someday. One thing that Raven truly liked about herself was her ability to learn things quickly, often by only watching them once or twice. With her hand in Lein's, she gave him a wry grin and said, "Okay...but if I step on your feet, I'm sorry in advance."
[[Pixel.dust.]]

"Gwee's just Gwee." *smiles, seeing her two friends in flight*

Vozie's Senpai

Fashionable Gekko

-He snickers a bit at her response to the compliment and he quickly replied by saying "Me too" with a sigh trailing behind afterwards. His cheeks grew a bit pink when she took hold of his ungloved hand and guided him towards the dance floor. It wasn't often that he would actually dance, especially wit someone at these type of events.-
Suka-Chiin
Every Rose has Thorns

Yeah, they are
-smiles-
You're so cute when you blush

"Stop it, you're only making it worse..." He began to smile turning even more red, enjoying every minute of it...

Generous GO

13,200 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Every Rose has Thorns
[[Pixel.dust.]]

"Fine. Her name is Lilly."
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death
Broken Wings Raven
Lein Red Death

Raven nodded at each step, taking everything in. You never know, she thought. I could use this someday. One thing that Raven truly liked about herself was her ability to learn things quickly, often by only watching them once or twice. With her hand in Lein's, she gave him a wry grin and said, "Okay...but if I step on your feet, I'm sorry in advance."

"Don't worry. You're doing very well. Are you sure you've never danced with anyone before? I find that extremely hard to believe." Lein smiled and looked her back in the eyes.
[[Pixel.dust.]]
Every Rose has Thorns
[[Pixel.dust.]]

"Fine. Her name is Lilly."

"Heh, nice name." *she smiles, seeing Gwee fly next to Lilly and smile as well*

Questionable Inquisitor

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Walks to the door and leans on the side of the door, looking carefully into the starlit sky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff