Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chris returns to visit for a few minutes.

6,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
I didn't win crying
Arshtat Falenas
yeah, win or lose, I'm proud for you guys, at least we play fair..thank you.
let me sing a song.
currently playing: Roses and Wine

clicK to listen to the pLaylist...
User Image

As always it's wonderful to see you, Mrs. Eden. Thank you for being such a great support here.
*listens to her song as she begins to sing*
It's so lovely. ^^
Loonalyn
Liefizul
Loonalyn
She's cautious in her steps. Seeming to not quite trust the world unfolding before her. Her hands twist together, fingers interlocked and flexing with nervousness. She hugs the edge of the forrest, bobbing between trees and ducking branches. Clucking her toungue at a few of the animals that bound and dash in her wake. She smiles at a particularly cute little faun, reaching out to stroke its soft sable fur. Realizing how nice it would feel to be bare foot, she unlaces her boots and ties them together, swinging them over one shoulder and flexing her bare toes in the soft lush moss thats carpeting the earth. She sighs blissfully and sits in front of a large oak. Reveling in the moss and fauna so prevelant all around her. She watches the others in this section of the ball. Smiling shyly if anyone looks her way, though she's a little hesitant to say hello. She pulls out her sketch book and starts making little scribbles of her favorite Av's as they walk past. Running her fingers through her dreds and shaking them loose with a soft rustle.

He slowly creeps up behind her and looks down at her drawings. Thinking how nice that they are and enjoys them. As he looks at her, he notices that she seems somewhat familiar.

(Welcome back. ^^)

She looks up and grins... "Oh, hey! thanks!" She flips back a few pages and shows him an older sketch she'd done of him yesterday. "A little bit off, but I'm getting better!" She looks around, squinting into the sunlight a bit... "Hows the ball been going? I say we unleash some dryads and fauns to spice up the dancing a bit ^____^"

He smiles. "I like your art. The ball has been going great. Most of our contests are done though. Just need to let the ball wrap up and see who helped out the most. That would be fun..." He laughs a little. "So, how have you been, good, I hope?"

(By the by, >> do you think you could scan that picture of me? ^^; )

700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*sits by bonfire and roasts smores* Anybody want one???
Rei_ryu
they could do better
^^;
Greetings and welcome to the garden. We hope that you will enjoy your time here. Please make yourself at ease and enjoy nature's splendor.
Liefizul
[ Midnight Angel ]
Liefizul
[ Midnight Angel ]
Liefizul

=O Gasp~

>> I would've thought that you would've at least questioned the candy. ^^ So trusting. But don't worry, no poison or anything in 'em. Unless you're allergic to nuts. ><

"You have caught me in a good mood. So trusting I am.. and nuts...?"

Pretends to wheeze and then die. x.x

Oh noes~! Someone call the vet~

"... I am not some animal!!!!!" scream

Should I call a botanist or something then? >< Sorry...

"..." Charges at with an axe.
Hey pehtur sorry I didnt respond last night I had to get up early to go do PT.
LieKaLi
I didn't win crying

Yeah, for both Flora and Fauna, there were about 30 entries each... I think it was 33 for Fauna and 28 or 29 for Flora... ><

Festive Pumpkin

14,475 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
HelloKitty88
RainbowB
something strike you fancy?
The fact that there is good in the world of Gaia!!!

@ Miekame - I completely agree. They bite bubbles!!! blaugh
well we all can't be evil twisted
Arshtat Falenas
HelloKitty88
Liefizul
The host has no control on what the individuals vote for. So, yeah, you'd have to get them all to agree. ><
I'm quite persuasive.. I want at least one of our rooms to get Top 2. There are so many Chaos and Dark Members I'm afraid if we don't do something we won't even come close. sweatdrop

In the end, we will always be the winner, being obsess to the ranking and prize will make us evil. Let the People decide who to win, we must play fair Mrs. Light.

It is fair. I believe it is. In no way is forming an alliance against the rules, or cheating. I think long lasting friendships formed from this alliance would mean everything to alot of people. Forgive me if this seems wrong to you.
Liefizul
pehtur
Liefizul
pehtur
Liefizul

That reminds me of me. =O

I was on an almost continual quest for a Kiki forever. 'Cause like every time I got one, I donated it. I eventually quit when I bought one for about 60k. ><
That makes me feel a little better to know that I'm not the only person who has done that. ^^;

Yeah. I gave away atleast a good 5. >> But back then I was raking in more cash then I ever was...
What were you doing then? I just made like 4k in the last couple of days but I've also posted in this thread a good 500 or so times so it's not exactly a wonder where that came from. ^^;

I was getting rare events left and right. Alot of fox items. ><
That would do it. xD

Mythical Nymph

14,375 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Friendly 100

Hello everyone ^-^
[ Midnight Angel ]
Liefizul
[ Midnight Angel ]
Liefizul
[ Midnight Angel ]
Liefizul

=O Gasp~

>> I would've thought that you would've at least questioned the candy. ^^ So trusting. But don't worry, no poison or anything in 'em. Unless you're allergic to nuts. ><

"You have caught me in a good mood. So trusting I am.. and nuts...?"

Pretends to wheeze and then die. x.x

Oh noes~! Someone call the vet~

"... I am not some animal!!!!!" scream

Should I call a botanist or something then? >< Sorry...

"..." Charges at with an axe.

Eep~ Don't hurt me... This is the room that is all about nature, you know... Animals and plants... -Runs to hide in the pillow fort.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff