Welcome to Gaia! ::

DracoDraconus
A tall figue in beaten up old bike leathers steps into this desolate place, and wonders vaguely what the hell happened here. That possibly this place was still under construction. He wanders slowly over to the building on the left, in the hopes of finding a bar and a stiff drink.
How are you newcomer?
And in the Butterfly wanders.
Looking rather frazzled, she smooths down her skirt again. She feels out of place in her dark attire, and rather nervous without her wings, but it's much more quiet in here. She stops just outside the door, drinking in the surroundings of this unusual room.

"This place is a nut house," she says to no one in particular. "This whole ball is crazy."

She slides off to the side of the door, and leans up against side of the shed, wondering if there's anybody here.
She noticed the other visitors swarming in. Each of them appeared so suddenly, it was as if they had just materialized in the peculiar room. Of course, although she knew it was strange, she disregarded the gaians in search of something more intriguing. She was around fifty yard away from the rusting sculpture, and became irreversively drawn toward it.

"This room may be useful," she acknowledged as she walked.
Semi Lionhart
DracoDraconus
A tall figue in beaten up old bike leathers steps into this desolate place, and wonders vaguely what the hell happened here. That possibly this place was still under construction. He wanders slowly over to the building on the left, in the hopes of finding a bar and a stiff drink.
How are you newcomer?
"Ok. Yourself?"
He hears the voice of the other newcomer behind him.
"at least this bit is pretty quiet and chilled out" he shouts over at her.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
My eye hurts. eek

Fashionable Entrepreneur

2,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
This looks like a fun event.
Cyborgs domokun heart
cool.
i like the banner
She takes off her hat to carry it.

Pausing, she considers leaving her hat and parasol by the entrance, but doesn't care to risk theft. Besides--this place feels strange. She may need to beat somebody..or something..off with her parasol.

She wanders over to the man shouting to her.
"Hi, there," she smiles weakly. "I was all giddy before hand...Too many people though. It was too loud and rushed for my taste."
She's silent for a moment.
"Yet, it feels too quiet here."
Nie Chan
My eye hurts. eek

This is gonna sound really stupid.
But you're avatar reminds me of one of my ex-girlfriends...
cept without the whole red eyes..
soooo wat do we do here?
heart Hello everybody! *waves* heart
RP!!!!! ^-^

Dapper Raider

This room is too tiny!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers