Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

WHO WANTS TO WIN???

me!!!! 0.78378378378378 78.4% [ 29 ]
not me cause this is stupid!! 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

ninjadog103
Can I put my name 100 times in each? I really want all of thea.

YEP! as many times as you want!!! then just send in the gold through trade! or gift.
purrfurr306
-Jenna is LOST-
yes u can!! just say the name of the raffle you would like to put your name in, and then for every 1g i will put your name into that raffle. the same works for each raffle!

ok, but how will this work? what if i give u my gold and u dont give me my prize? how are we to secure that our gold wont get stolen??? eek

WELL THATS THE THING. YOU CAN JUST PUT IN 1G SERIOUSLY IS THAT TO MUCH TO LOOSE! AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE A CHANCE!! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT THEN WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST RAFFLE IS OVER AND YOU CAN ASK THE WINNER OF THAT IF SHE WAS SATISFIED! :]
-Jenna is LOST-
ninjadog103
Can I put my name 100 times in each? I really want all of thea.

YEP! as many times as you want!!! then just send in the gold through trade! or gift.

Okay I'll send the trade. but when is the drawings?
i hope i win stuff since todays my birthday it really be nice if people donated to me thanx
-Jenna is LOST-
purrfurr306
-Jenna is LOST-
yes u can!! just say the name of the raffle you would like to put your name in, and then for every 1g i will put your name into that raffle. the same works for each raffle!

ok, but how will this work? what if i give u my gold and u dont give me my prize? how are we to secure that our gold wont get stolen??? eek

WELL THATS THE THING. YOU CAN JUST PUT IN 1G SERIOUSLY IS THAT TO MUCH TO LOOSE! AND YOU WILL STILL HAVE A CHANCE!! AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IT THEN WAIT UNTIL THE FIRST RAFFLE IS OVER AND YOU CAN ASK THE WINNER OF THAT IF SHE WAS SATISFIED! :]

ok, kool. ill put in a small amount of gold the first time then ask the winner...!!!!!! ok :]
Whens the drawing??
I just bought 100 tickets in each of the four raffles. biggrin
ninjadog103
Whens the drawing??

the first drawing will be later today. probably around 5 pm!!
-Jenna is LOST-
ninjadog103
Whens the drawing??

the first drawing will be later today. probably around 5 pm!!

Okay, can you PM me if I win, I might not be home.
EDIT Whats the first item being raffled?
SORRY EVERYONE I HAVE TO GO!! BUT I WILL BE ON LATER TO SEE WHOS ENTERED AND TO RAFFLE OFF THE FIRST PRIZE (PIXIE). SO PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! HAVE FUN!! AND GOOD LUCK!!
ok, ill put some gold in each raffle, i might not be online @ 5, but if i win u can just send it in a trade...please not a gif t because gifts on my computer take a while to get to me...THX!!!!!

PS: i assume each raffle is at the same time each day till tue.
hey, ill Tektek your avi. for free at my latest topic...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27980819&page=1

there you can bump, vote, and tell me if you want you're avi Tekteked!
You can even see my latest work and comment on how bad/good it is!!!

3nodding 3nodding 3nodding !!!!!!!REMEMBER ITS FREE!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
OKAY IM BACK FOR ABOUT AN HoUR!! thaks so much for the people who have participated already!!
ill put in 100g for each!! sweatdrop hope i win D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces