Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
I was looking at your poll and then wat? xD No Portugal?!? And yet it's funny to see there 2 countries I won't name listed as favorites lol xD

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
I was looking at your poll and then wat? xD No Portugal?!? And yet it's funny to see there 2 countries I won't name listed as favorites lol xD

You would put your money on a team, maybe even without CR7, that is good, but not World Cup material (and let's face it, only 4-6 actually are) just because it's your country? Opinions differ and to each is their own, but if Portugal wins the WC, I'm willing to post a video of myself doing a triple double backflip while wiping my a** with one hand and jerking off with the other.

And the list was the top 10 favorites by a 'renowned' sports website which I won't name, but anyways I should have kept in on 4 realistic ones (Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany) because I can't post 32 teams in a 10-choice poll.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Here are my odds after the 2nd day:

Brazil 50%
Germany 20%
Spain 10%
Argentina 10%
Other 10%

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Adyman182
True Manticore

You would put your money on a team, maybe even without CR7, that is good, but not World Cup material (and let's face it, only 4-6 actually are) just because it's your country? Opinions differ and to each is their own, but if Portugal wins the WC, I'm willing to post a video of myself doing a triple double backflip while wiping my a** with one hand and jerking off with the other.

And the list was the top 10 favorites by a 'renowned' sports website which I won't name, but anyways I should have kept in on 4 realistic ones (Brazil, Spain, Argentina, Germany) because I can't post 32 teams in a 10-choice poll.

What is "World Cup material" is an arguable subject but you got ahead of yourself there you see I didn't even mention what team I'd bet on. What I did was look at your poll and found there a couple of "unrealistic options" in place of "less unrealistic" options, such as Portugal.
Btw on the 2nd page you told another user the site was "crappy" but now you say it's renowed lol.

Oh thanks for the mental image of you wiping your a** burning_eyes

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
Adyman182
True Manticore

What is "World Cup material" is an arguable subject but you got ahead of yourself there you see I didn't even mention what team I'd bet on. What I did was look at your poll and found there a couple of "unrealistic options" in place of "less unrealistic" options, such as Portugal.
Btw on the 2nd page you told another user the site was "crappy" but now you say it's renowed lol.

Why would you care about Portugal then, if you can select only one choice. And that website is 'renowned', in apostrophes.

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Adyman182
True Manticore
Adyman182
True Manticore

Why would you care about Portugal then, if you can select only one choice. And that website is 'renowned', in apostrophes.

My personal choice was never an issue, if there even is one. I made a simple observation about your poll picks and that's all there is to it. And seeing as I'm not the only one to mention the absence of Portugal it's baffling why you're having trouble with my comment. If you easily get your panties in a twist for no reason may I suggest you not start discussion threads? Let's part each with our views (and that disturbing mental image lol).

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
True Manticore
Adyman182
True Manticore
Adyman182
True Manticore

My personal choice was never an issue, if there even is one. I made a simple observation about your poll picks and that's all there is to it. And seeing as I'm not the only one to mention the absence of Portugal it's baffling why you're having trouble with my comment. If you easily get your panties in a twist for no reason may I suggest you not start discussion threads? Let's part each with our views (and that disturbing mental image lol).

It's ok, but I should have put just 4 choices + other to avoid being too unrealistic. If I posted all 32 countries, there would be a lot of people voting for their own country instead of the actual favorites.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Would have gone with England but that would have been biased....
I would put my money on either Spain or Brazil. I chose Brazil in the end but they are hosting it and that my give them more of an edge to do better and to win it in their home country... wink

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
happyfamily
Would have gone with England but that would have been biased....
I would put my money on either Spain or Brazil. I chose Brazil in the end but they are hosting it and that my give them more of an edge to do better and to win it in their home country... wink

Pretty much my opinion now.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Get real! Spain is getting nowhere this time! Brazil will be defeated on their own turf and many others mentioned here will not even get close to anything. Germany, might be the only one with possibilities especially because i know that they still have more aces up their sleeve. I am still going for Italy to regain the power and glory that they had some World Cups ago. 3nodding

Wilderness Otaku

23,125 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Evolution Debut 250
Spain are losing by it was disappointing after 0-2 record first time eliminated .

I likely let go Germany gonna us wins !

High-functioning OTP

23,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd honestly love to see Mexico and "San Memo" go to the final match. I've always seen them as a brick wall; a defensive team that tires out the opponent, by merely passing the ball back and forth between themselves and not really going anywhere. (I missed their matches this year tho, so they might have changed it up...) So I'd love to see what offensive techniques, if any, they have for the more intense matches later on in the roster.

BUT if I had to bet money on it.... Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, and Italy.

And to the OP - you should really consider surprise victors, and list all the teams - regardless of how many there are on the roster.

Liberal Voter

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Hikari Souai
I'd honestly love to see Mexico and "San Memo" go to the final match. I've always seen them as a brick wall; a defensive team that tires out the opponent, by merely passing the ball back and forth between themselves and not really going anywhere. (I missed their matches this year tho, so they might have changed it up...) So I'd love to see what offensive techniques, if any, they have for the more intense matches later on in the roster.

BUT if I had to bet money on it.... Germany, Brazil, Netherlands, and Italy.

And to the OP - you should really consider surprise victors, and list all the teams - regardless of how many there are on the roster.

I can only list 10 poll choices, which leads to "Why didn't you include them", so I probably should have just kept the damn favorites.

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I hope NL, but we usually get kicked out at the last or almost-last round.
I said Spain but Brazil is a close second for me razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces