Welcome to Gaia! ::

GO NETHERLAND
GO AUSTRALA AND ENGLAND!!!!

Desirable Prophet

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♥ - - - ҡᴀᴡᴀıı оиıɢıʀı - - - ♥

Is Puerto Rico going to play, or does anyone know of a schedule for this?

♥ - - - - - - - - ıᴢᴢʏ ᴄнᴀиᴄᴇ - - - - - - - - ♥

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

scream "GO SOUTH KOREA!"

Show the world what we Asians can do! mrgreen

I'm Taiwanese-American but Taiwan has zilch chances of getting to where the pros are. rolleyes

And if South Korea fails...then the U.S.A. damn well better win!
Italy is my third favorite as well. biggrin

Lunatic

panther304
england enlGLAND ENGLAND ENGLANDENGLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

6,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
My head says spain, but my heart says ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

(Heart to win lol)

Interesting Genius

1,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
dark_knight_9877
quoty
dark_knight_9877
i support spain nd germany

don't for get brazil!!

oh yea... but i also support england

alright then..okay...but brazil spain germany and france are my teams tho..there a few others but....
germany has good attacking skills cool
I have my money on Spain, Brazil, or Germany! 3nodding
Geeze. Is no one supporting Italy? Lol. If they win, it'd be their fifth World Cup title.
I was in an Italian ice cream shop when they won in 2006. I though I was gonna get trampled. The guy at the counter literally threw my ice cream in the air. When the celebration died down, he made me another ice cream, piled high with 2 flavours, and gave it to me for free. It was pretty sweet. Heh
Slovenia , England or Germany
This year im not sure since the under rated teams are actually doing good first korea then japan ,usa,switzerland,nigeria,ivory coast.

So i think this year its any one's game o-o
Dark Cirkus
Geeze. Is no one supporting Italy? Lol. If they win, it'd be their fifth World Cup title.
I was in an Italian ice cream shop when they won in 2006. I though I was gonna get trampled. The guy at the counter literally threw my ice cream in the air. When the celebration died down, he made me another ice cream, piled high with 2 flavours, and gave it to me for free. It was pretty sweet. Heh

italy was good few years ago but now they hav no good players sad
dark_knight_9877
Dark Cirkus

I guess they're not as good as they used to be, but they're still 3rd all time ranking team. And right now they're 2nd in their group, but I guess that's not saying too much at this point. Heh. Either way, I still like to cheer for em.
Dark Cirkus
dark_knight_9877
Dark Cirkus

I guess they're not as good as they used to be, but they're still 3rd all time ranking team. And right now they're 2nd in their group, but I guess that's not saying too much at this point. Heh. Either way, I still like to cheer for em.

hey was there any match of italy recently?
wat were the scores?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces