<3 </3

Vuvuzelas

Love theeemmmmm! 0.19148936170213 19.1% [ 9 ]
Hate them! 0.46808510638298 46.8% [ 22 ]
What are they? 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
They're ok I guess... 0.17021276595745 17.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 >

So... vuvuzelas... (those odd trumpet things) like them or hate them? I'm from South Africa but I can't stand them personally lol. sweatdrop
They are alright ~ have their good points and bad points.

The worst thing about them is that we won't be able to hear any of the unique national team styles of chants or songs, because they'll all be drowned out by the vuvuzela sound. sad

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
im sorry but i don't even know what you are talking about. im sorry gonk crying .
so who do you think it's going to win the cup?
Um, here's a link to help those who don't know what a vuvuzela is:

http://www.merkur-online.de/bilder/2009/06/18/362463/1156181472-suedafrikanische-fans-blasen-vuvuzelas.9.jpg
Baptista

The worst thing about them is that we won't be able to hear any of the unique national team styles of chants or songs, because they'll all be drowned out by the vuvuzela sound. sad
this. i would've wanted to hear the french sing Jessy Matador's Allez Olla Olé. neutral
They make the stadium sound like a beehive ._.
I want them to die out by the end of the group stages. Right now it isn't bad. But during knockout play they might be the death of me
sleeping_druids
Baptista

this. i would've wanted to hear the french sing Jessy Matador's Allez Olla Olé. neutral

ON THE PLUS SIDE...

We won't have to hear any trumpet renditions of "The Great Escape Theme" lol

Euro 2004 I thought it would NEVER END.
Baptista
sleeping_druids
Baptista

ON THE PLUS SIDE...

We won't have to hear any trumpet renditions of "The Great Escape Theme" lol

Euro 2004 I thought it would NEVER END.
LMAO. so true.
I think their fun but they scares my chihuahua xd Im serious she barks at them rofl
'-' heart Vuvuzela
jk I dont even know what is this
They sound like bees! surprised

Sparkly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mystic_Nin
So... vuvuzelas... (those odd trumpet things) like them or hate them? I'm from South Africa but I can't stand them personally lol. sweatdrop

hey! im from South Africa too! i live in Cape Town. Where do u live?

Sparkly Fatcat

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
WubblesTehGrapes
They sound like bees! surprised

agreed
I find them hilarious. It is the best way to know what is going on in the match when you are not even watching it on tv. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff