Yes! 0.76923076923077 76.9% [ 10 ]
No! 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

Moonlight Genius

14,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
It was fun talking to you all during this WC. smile Off to celebrate with my family now! Bye everyone! <3

Gatekeeper

Zakou Sr
Okay, I'm off for today. Going to celebrate with my flatmates. And have fun Star!!

Have fun! I'm getting ready for the pub myself, I'm so excited!

Waikiki Beachcomber
Star of the South
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THEY DID IT, I'M SO HAPPY.

THIS GAME WAS CRAZIEST, BOTH TEAMS WERE SO EVEN AND YET SOMEHOW THIS HAPPENED OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

ALL OF THIS RIGHT BACK AT YOU, WAIKIKI. EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND NOTHING HURTS. I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO.

Super Regular

Annabella Goddess Of Ice
It was fun talking to you all during this WC. smile Off to celebrate with my family now! Bye everyone! <3
Cheers! See you around, I hope!

Super Regular

Waikiki Beachcomber
Star of the South
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THEY DID IT, I'M SO HAPPY.

THIS GAME WAS CRAZIEST, BOTH TEAMS WERE SO EVEN AND YET SOMEHOW THIS HAPPENED OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

ALL OF THIS RIGHT BACK AT YOU, WAIKIKI. EVERYTHING IS GREAT AND NOTHING HURTS. I LOVE YOU TOOOOOO.WE ACTUALLY WON SOMETHING NOW NO ROOM FOR PAIN NOW EXCEPT IN MY THROAT BECAUSE OF SCREAMING AND IN MY HEAD BECAUSE OF LACK OF SLEEP

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
That was an awesome goal from Mario, but I wanted to see Messi score. emo Congrats to Germany!

Super Spirit

Big congrats to Germany! Well deserved.

It was such a great tournament.

Questionable Prophet

Lierik's Prince

Dapper Lunatic

25,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Oh yes, please do! I love that there are people on gaia to talk to about these things! None of my irl friends are into the sport.

Super Regular

Questionable Prophet

First thing when I wake up tomorrow then ^_^

Super Regular

The goal:
Götze, Germany 1-0 Argentina (113')

In GIF form (warning: 12mb):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Absolutely! I've quite enjoyed my stay here. You all are such wonderful people and this whole experience has made me a lot more interested in the sport c:

Questionable Prophet

Let's do some WC statistics! Now with pictures! ;D

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Questionable Prophet

OUR NEW SEASONAL THREAD! This is something you're not allowed to miss! Come check it out! Find new/old friends and talk about football as much as you like! And about anything else as well! c;
Messis did not deserve the golden ball award... this is bullshit!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff