Welcome to Gaia! ::

where evryone comes and watches the game together =D and get all hyped up, and everytime a goal is about to be scored or was scored then everyone screamssssss =DDDD
i love watching fifa with my brothers l:
u understand this feeling im talking about? D;
it's the best feeling ;~;
i always look forward to it
every four years heart
feels extra special this year =D cause im african
im supporting every african country =]

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
I love watching the world cup, I try to watch every game! Last nights one with Germany Vs Australia was the best so far. I am supporting England (my home nation) and Mexico (I have them in the sweepstake)
i both hate and love football. it breaks my heart, as cliché as it may sound, and yet it fills me with such joy. the feeling is unexplainable.

Hygienic Fatcat

Events that include the whole world, like the Olympics for example are always amazing =)
The feeling of the whole country sticking together and everyone is in a better mood, love it. It makes me kind of sad that the World Cup only takes place every 4 years ;_;
Manod
The feeling of the whole country sticking together and everyone is in a better mood, love it. It makes me kind of sad that the World Cup only takes place every 4 years ;_;

haha awhh true, but if it's every 4 years, it makes it extra special ;D .. and worth the wait :3

Golden Waffles

11,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
I love it, especially when my friends or family members go for a team that's against the one I'm going for and we're talking smack to each other. And if one of our teams lose we rub it in their faces. Good times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff