Shy Wolf

COLOMBIA!!!!!
heart heart heart heart

Desirable Seeker

g a b oO r
COLOMBIA!!!!!
heart heart heart heart

i'm laughing at my dad. he said uruguay will slay but hahaha rofl
Suarez cost Uruguay. Don't get why the country would back him up when he's a t**t and stupid for biting someone for the 3rd time.

Player

wow! although without falcao they r doing really well.. james rodriguez been absolutely terrific, i wonder whether him, neymar or shaqiri will be the best young talents for this wc...

Bashful Genius

Syampoo
wow! although without falcao they r doing really well.. james rodriguez been absolutely terrific, i wonder whether him, neymar or shaqiri will be the best young talents for this wc...

People said colombia wouldn't do well without Falcao.... now, this team is the most complete team I've seen in the WC... heart heart heart

Player

chubsy wubsy
Syampoo

People said colombia wouldn't do well without Falcao.... now, this team is the most complete team I've seen in the WC... heart heart heart

yeah, u r right... they played a beautiful football.. and whole team r good in dribbling..

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wanna see what this James kid can do vs Brazil. rolleyes

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Raidus
Suarez cost Uruguay. Don't get why the country would back him up when he's a t**t and stupid for biting someone for the 3rd time.
why does everyone hate, it's so hilarious. I love him for that xd

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
James, no 10 of Columbia- his goals were so good!

For me, without Suarez, Uruguay would have struggle but it shouldn't be for that reason that he is allowed to play. What he did was wrong!

Is Columbia playing Brazil next? Can't wait! I love both teams!
Raidus

Where are you from? Well picture your national team without your best player because he was banned AFTER the game in a meeting.
Say all you want but you can't compare being bitten to having your career ended by a tackle to the knee or ankle or have your nose broken by an elbow. Well those tackles and elbows more than often don't even get a yellow card.
because their only good player has been sent packing. and rightyl so, suarez is a disgrace to football.

what kind of example is he setting for kids? its only a matter of time before some child bites another child in a game of football and then what?

Leader

Bashful Genius

Kamen Rider Black
Raidus

Where are you from? Well picture your national team without your best player because he was banned AFTER the game in a meeting.
Say all you want but you can't compare being bitten to having your career ended by a tackle to the knee or ankle or have your nose broken by an elbow. Well those tackles and elbows more than often don't even get a yellow card.

This was not the first time he's done this. He has bitten, he has hit, punched and done many horrible things on the field AND he's been warned time after time. I love Suarez, but he was also being given a lot of room to maneuver his ball because people were scared of confrontation! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
This is not acceptable for anyone, let alone a professional football player.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
chubsy wubsy
Kamen Rider Black
Raidus

This was not the first time he's done this. He has bitten, he has hit, punched and done many horrible things on the field AND he's been warned time after time. I love Suarez, but he was also being given a lot of room to maneuver his ball because people were scared of confrontation! sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
This is not acceptable for anyone, let alone a professional football player.
Sounds like good tactics to me. I'd love players to party way and let me run to goal. Maybe they should stop being pussies and whining and play his game back regardless of anything. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff