Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Conversationalist

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
who will win?
Share your opinions and place your bets!
I have a feeling Portugal will show its true colors and win!

Celebrating Prophet

Airgasm
who will win?

Not at all! I believe that Portugal will lose and will have to join Spain on the other side of the bench. Ronaldo's days are over and with that APE of Pepe... Oh dear!

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

Not at all! I believe that Portugal will lose and will have to join Spain on the other side of the bench. Ronaldo's days are over and with that APE of Pepe... Oh dear!

so, the world's best player days are over?
I can't even understand where that comes from. Portugal lost against Germany, so what?
We're still standing.
That ape, if he were to play, would make the americans go bananas.
Have a feeling USA will beat Portugal.

Celebrating Prophet

Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

I can't even understand where that comes from. Portugal lost against Germany, so what?
We're still standing.

Ronaldo is the best you say?! Do you who Neymar, Messi, etc. are?! razz About Pepe *sighs* He is still an ape and the fact is that even people in Portugal despise him. I should know, since Potugal is the closest country to where i live. Need any more hints?!

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

We're still standing.

Ronaldo is the best you say?! Do you who Neymar, Messi, etc. are?! razz About Pepe *sighs* He is still an ape and the fact is that even people in Portugal despise him. I should know, since Potugal is the closest country to where i live. Need any more hints?!
Yea, I know who they are.. They're all great players.
People don't despise Pepe, they despise his attitude.. I should know, I live in Portugal.
Also, it's a shame Spain has to go home, I was rooting for them since the start.

Celebrating Prophet

Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

We're still standing.

People don't despise Pepe, they despise his attitude.. I should know, I live in Portugal.
Also, it's a shame Spain has to go home, I was rooting for them since the start.

Ahh voce fala portugues? Spain got screwed indeed but that is something that could have had happened for many reasons that people outside of Spain would not really understand. My friend Joao is a portuguese that lived in Galicia and he also has a Gaia account. He can tell you of the many reasons why he despises Pepe. He wants to beat the crap out of him if he saw him in reals. Portugal is not a bad country when playing but sadly, sooner or later they will join us too even if they have Ronaldo. :s

10,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

We're still standing.

Ahh voce fala portugues? Spain got screwed indeed but that is something that could have had happened for many reasons that people outside of Spain would not really understand. My friend Joao is a portuguese that lived in Galicia and he also has a Gaia account. He can tell you of the many reasons why he despises Pepe. He wants to beat the crap out of him if he saw him in reals. Portugal is not a bad country when playing but sadly, sooner or later they will join us too even if they have Ronaldo. :s

yes, I speak portuguese.. just not on here.
There were some players that were left out that could make a change in Spain but oh well, that's just what I think..
Your friend must have a particular reason to hate him that much and I bet it's just not because he's aggressive in the field.
Portugal isn't the best, I'll give you that.. Ronaldo somewhat carries the whole team with him but he can't do miracles.

Celebrating Prophet

Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm

We're still standing.

yes, I speak portuguese.. just not on here.
There were some players that were left out that could make a change in Spain but oh well, that's just what I think..
Your friend must have a particular reason to hate him that much and I bet it's just not because he's aggressive in the field.
Portugal isn't the best, I'll give you that.. Ronaldo somewhat carries the whole team with him but he can't do miracles.

Nao o falas em Gaia! wink I see! Nonetheless, some people speak ill about Pepe and he even has the APE moniker thrown at. I don't think Portugal sucks at all, i just don't see it competing in the finals. My friend Joao always thinks that Ronaldo is the king of the REAL MADRID, the team he plays in Spain, but to me, i have the feeling Neymar is better. I also root for a rival team here in the Spanish league against Ronaldo, but that is another story and for internal Spanish war reasons. I do admit that he is good looking though! biggrin Villa wasn't in the game and some others didn't even left to Brazil (For other more internal reasons). All of these things and others could have been reasons for Spain's demise. I also agree that Del Bosque is too old now and is facing the same situation that Marcello Lippi faced in Italy. Oh well....

Charmed Dreamer

27,375 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

I agree with this, he played terribly last game sad
Ronaldo thrives against weak teams. It's against big teams that he usually fails to perform. I think Portugal will win comfortably, by about 3 goals.

Kawaii Girl

Airgasm
emotion_awesome

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
How long is Pepe suspended for anyways?

And don't be like that... USA got Tim Howard.

Virtuous Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Invisibility 100
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
Eva Amaral
Airgasm
who will win?

We're still standing.

Personally I wish Pepe would go back to Brazil, though I doubt they'd call him especially given his reputation. When such a player is given the chance to play for another country's national team, the least they could do would be to make a greater effort to control their temper in view of the opportunity they were given. Granted, I'm one of those people who would prefer it if the national team were all about national players... and sure enough, to see a foreign player do what he did really is kind of hard to swallow emotion_donotwant

On topic: As sad as I think it is, I think the USA will win. Between unexpected injuries, bad calls and bad referees, Portugal is very limited right now and I don't think they have the caliber to remain in competition for very long.

Dangerous Pup

Cristiano Ronaldo is coming out of an injury so he's not playing his best rn. Doctors have opted for him to sit out in Portugal's next match. The whole team also under performed against Germany

I don't know who will win this one. I'm leaning towards USA

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces