Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Lunatic

Hitachin
Exquislte

Dude obviously James will win a golden boot or golden ball
He's already the top score in the WC
That's not assured. After the finals and everything it might end up not being him anymore, especially with Germany's 7 goals today, 2 being from Toni Kroos and two from Andre Schürrle. Also Muller was the one who got the first goal and he's Germany's top scorer at 5 goals. James has 6.
Exquislte

And third no one talks about the third place winner it's all about the first place WC

I do, cause my team is Team USA and I'm proud of it even reaching the top 16.
Exquislte

And who got humiliated .
You mad bro ? mrgreen
nope, just that this loss means nothing, not like I expected Brazil to win anyways
only thing i would be mad about is Zuniga breaking Neymar's back

Well you can blame the injury on the refs cuz the refs weren't doing there job properly
That's why everyone was playing dirty
Even Falcao said it . And many more

Feline Lunatic

Exquislte
Hitachin
Exquislte

That's not assured. After the finals and everything it might end up not being him anymore, especially with Germany's 7 goals today, 2 being from Toni Kroos and two from Andre Schürrle. Also Muller was the one who got the first goal and he's Germany's top scorer at 5 goals. James has 6.
Exquislte

And third no one talks about the third place winner it's all about the first place WC

I do, cause my team is Team USA and I'm proud of it even reaching the top 16.
Exquislte

And who got humiliated .
You mad bro ? mrgreen
nope, just that this loss means nothing, not like I expected Brazil to win anyways
only thing i would be mad about is Zuniga breaking Neymar's back

Well you can blame the injury on the refs cuz the refs weren't doing there job properly
That's why everyone was playing dirty
Even Falcao said it . And many more

Look here's an article if your intrested even the German coach said it
German coach talking about Colombians game play with Brazil
Exquislte
Hitachin
Exquislte
Hitachin
You do know they still have the 3rd place match. Brazil isn't walking home yet.
You're just mad cause Colombia lost.

3rd place don't mean nothing buddy .
Still 2 positions higher than Colombia. If it really meant nothing, there wouldn't be any pt in playing it. Also it gives the players more chances to get golden boot, golden ball or golden glove.

And who got humiliated .
You mad bro ? mrgreen
3rd Place actually means nothing for the top nations. I don't think Brazil will get 3rd due to their heavy defeat.

Feline Lunatic

Raidus
Exquislte
Hitachin
Exquislte
Hitachin
You do know they still have the 3rd place match. Brazil isn't walking home yet.
You're just mad cause Colombia lost.

3rd place don't mean nothing buddy .
Still 2 positions higher than Colombia. If it really meant nothing, there wouldn't be any pt in playing it. Also it gives the players more chances to get golden boot, golden ball or golden glove.

And who got humiliated .
You mad bro ? mrgreen
3rd Place actually means nothing for the top nations. I don't think Brazil will get 3rd due to their heavy defeat.

Indeed xd

Shy Wolf

Nobody is mad because Colombia lost.. .I am still damn proud we made it so far.
Colombia showed an excellent team playing skills and showed everyone how far we can get.
I bet you all Colombians are damn proud of our team even if we didn't win

So no. We are not butt hurt.

Brazil did play dirty and got what they deserved by being humiliated by Germany. End of story wink

Feline Lunatic

g a b oO r
Nobody is mad because Colombia lost.. .I am still damn proud we made it so far.
Colombia showed an excellent team playing skills and showed everyone how far we can get.
I bet you all Colombians are damn proud of our team even if we didn't win

So no. We are not butt hurt.

Brazil did play dirty and got what they deserved by being humiliated by Germany. End of story wink

Colombia showed we are not a one man team , and
Brazil had to play dirty in order to beat Colombia what does that say there ? Not much skills haha
Beautifully said girlie loved this post you left (:

Tenacious Supporter

15,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Watched Colombia against Brazil. Brazil played dirty and refs didn't call. So Colombia got in on it and hit back. James got penalty and then Yepes scored another. But what's that? Offside? When there's TWO Brazilians in front of him? Yeah no. Colombia got robbed but they played until the end. Proud of them that they got so far this world cup. Germany took care of Brazil for us Colombians. It's to show you can't buy them all. wink

Feline Lunatic

Samwiches
Watched Colombia against Brazil. Brazil played dirty and refs didn't call. So Colombia got in on it and hit back. James got penalty and then Yepes scored another. But what's that? Offside? When there's TWO Brazilians in front of him? Yeah no. Colombia got robbed but they played until the end. Proud of them that they got so far this world cup. Germany took care of Brazil for us Colombians. It's to show you can't buy them all. wink

You ma'm ended it ,couldn't have said it any better !
Your absolutely correct , well said

Tenacious Supporter

15,425 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Exquislte
Samwiches

Justicia para nosotros. Colombians were avenged. wink
LOL Brazil sucks. Today was a good game. It was hilarious watching the fans cry. So funny.

Feline Lunatic

the wilhelm scream
LOL Brazil sucks. Today was a good game. It was hilarious watching the fans cry. So funny.

Lol yes !!! I laughed so hard

Feline Lunatic

Samwiches
Exquislte
Samwiches

Justicia para nosotros. Colombians were avenged. wink

Si señorita asi c adicho hahah
I herd Brazilian fans burn there flags lol I was like wth ? Lol xD

Distrustful Grabber

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Exquislte
I herd Brazilian fans burn there flags lol I was like wth ? Lol xD

Only some of them. I've seen also in the news many Brazilian fans celebrating with our fans. cool

As for the 3rd place, personally I think it feels better to be 3rd than 2nd. We were 3rd in 2006 and 2010 and we were celebrating. I kinda doubt we'd have celebrated if we'd have lost the finals. cool

Shaggy Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Exquislte
So they decide to play dirty with Colombia . But UHm I'm glad Germany sent these dirty cheating team home . Brazil couldn't play dirty like they did with Colombia cuz then y'all get caught but Brazil is one man team ! Lol so relieved , haha karmas a btch .

Ps: colombia might've lost but at least we weren't humiliated
To the whole world what happen to the Brazil number 1's.
Atleast we didn't need to buy the ref's . 4laugh

Also must I remind you all if anyone has the blame it should be this guy for Brazil's lost
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd burn that flag if I were anyone in Brazil. > _ > Decontaminate it.

But I agree. I wanted to them to go home. Maybe not as demoralized as they did. But definitely go home. I don't think that the bidding/hosting country's team should get a free pass anyway. But alas. That's just my personal opinion.

Feline Lunatic

Wendester
Exquislte
So they decide to play dirty with Colombia . But UHm I'm glad Germany sent these dirty cheating team home . Brazil couldn't play dirty like they did with Colombia cuz then y'all get caught but Brazil is one man team ! Lol so relieved , haha karmas a btch .

Ps: colombia might've lost but at least we weren't humiliated
To the whole world what happen to the Brazil number 1's.
Atleast we didn't need to buy the ref's . 4laugh

Also must I remind you all if anyone has the blame it should be this guy for Brazil's lost
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd burn that flag if I were anyone in Brazil. > _ > Decontaminate it.

But I agree. I wanted to them to go home. Maybe not as demoralized as they did. But definitely go home. I don't think that the bidding/hosting country's team should get a free pass anyway. But alas. That's just my personal opinion.

Hmm true
But still burning the flag ! Instead is better to like ceneratee a true fan that no matter what at least they tried . Like Colombia they were true heroes I was happy for them hahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff