Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mooniewitch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Woef woef~!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Brazilianen nemen voetbal veel, veel, VEEL serieuzer dan wij. Zoals ze bij het commentaar al zeiden 'als Braziliƫ verliest gaan er TVs door de ramen en mensen die erachter aan gaan.' Geen idee waar het vandaan komt, maar het is een diep ingewortelde nationale pride XDD Best grappig om te zien, vooral omdat het een ******** spel is XD Misschien hebben ze niks anders om trots op te zijn? Misschien voetbal = mannelijkheids meter voor het hele land? IDK XD;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our commentator made a ridiculous comment about that. Something like "If Brazil loses today, 120 million people will be devastated. If we lose, 16 million people will be like 'Ah, too bad'."

Which made me go "So, what are you saying exactly? We should just let them win because otherwise a country would be too sad?"

Invisible Lunatic

Michiyo Saruwatari
Mooniewitch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Brazilianen nemen voetbal veel, veel, VEEL serieuzer dan wij. Zoals ze bij het commentaar al zeiden 'als Braziliƫ verliest gaan er TVs door de ramen en mensen die erachter aan gaan.' Geen idee waar het vandaan komt, maar het is een diep ingewortelde nationale pride XDD Best grappig om te zien, vooral omdat het een ******** spel is XD Misschien hebben ze niks anders om trots op te zijn? Misschien voetbal = mannelijkheids meter voor het hele land? IDK XD;User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Our commentator made a ridiculous comment about that. Something like "If Brazil loses today, 120 million people will be devastated. If we lose, 16 million people will be like 'Ah, too bad'."

Which made me go "So, what are you saying exactly? We should just let them win because otherwise a country would be too sad?"

I think it's more because the Dutch are so laid back they'd just be like "Too bad."
Also, think of country size.
Holland is smaller than Brazil, seeing as Brazil has the whole country of South America.

Fairy

You're all true.
Though I don't understand why alot of Brazilian fans on Gaia made those topics that we could suck their dicks and stuff like that.
As if it is our fault that the Dutch team won, and that Brazil played a little worse that normally.

Invisible Lunatic

Yaaraa
You're all true.
Though I don't understand why alot of Brazilian fans on Gaia made those topics that we could suck their dicks and stuff like that.
As if it is our fault that the Dutch team won, and that Brazil played a little worse that normally.

A lot of England and American fans are supporting the next best team.

Fairy

Chainsaw Masturbation
Yaaraa
You're all true.

But still, ''SUCK OUR DICKS'' ''HOLLAND, SUCK MY BALLS'' ?
Isn't that going a little too far?
Chainsaw Masturbation
Michiyo Saruwatari
Mooniewitch

I think it's more because the Dutch are so laid back they'd just be like "Too bad."
Also, think of country size.
Holland is smaller than Brazil, seeing as Brazil has the whole country of South America.

Yeah, true. It's more the way he said it that bugged me, not necessarily whether the statement was true or not. The mentality concerning football in Brazil is way different from Holland, never mind the size comparison, but the way the commentator put it was a bit odd, considering the game had just started, and it didn't exactly look like we were going to win XD

Dedicated Hellraiser

Michiyo Saruwatari
Mooniewitch

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.No, he was saying that to clarify the HUUUUGEEEE difference in motivation/importance of winning. Brazil almost lives and dies but stuff like this, and Holland... well, we get VERY enthusiastic during games but if we lose we can deal with it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Lunatic

Yaaraa
Chainsaw Masturbation
Yaaraa
You're all true.

But still, ''SUCK OUR DICKS'' ''HOLLAND, SUCK MY BALLS'' ?
Isn't that going a little too far?

It's smack talk, Trolling if you will.
Take no notice of it.

I personally don't care for football or any team.
Which is why I celebrated when England got knocked out of the tournament.

Michiyo;
Yes, it it a little odd that a commentator should say that. D:

Dedicated Hellraiser

Yaaraa
You're all true.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You didn't see that coming? XD Their ego is BEYOND crushed, so they take it out in the most childish way possible: by hating everyone in that country. They have to vent somehow. It's like European fans of a band hate all American fans for 'ruining the band'. Hate almost always leads to over-generalising. It'll fade XD And they'll be even more embarrassed than they already were. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fairy

Mooniewitch
Yaaraa
You're all true.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You didn't see that coming? XD Their ego is BEYOND crushed, so they take it out in the most childish way possible: by hating everyone in that country. They have to vent somehow. It's like European fans of a band hate all American fans for 'ruining the band'. Hate almost always leads to over-generalising. It'll fade XD And they'll be even more embarrassed than they already were. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nope, ik zag dat inderdaad niet aankomen xD
Aangezien alle andere verliezers niet zo deden... iig niet zo opvallend... o.o
Dus ik wist niet dat het aan zou komen xD
En nou heb ik zo'n topic, kunnen ze het uitleggen, doen ze het niet -.-
Lafaards. >;D
If anything, the Dutch might scare them off a bit XD They wouldn't know what we're saying about them in our own language.

Fairy

Michiyo Saruwatari
If anything, the Dutch might scare them off a bit XD They wouldn't know what we're saying about them in our own language.

Yeah true xD

But... There aren't any other people but Dutchies here o.o

Dus waarom zouden we engels praten? xD

Invisible Lunatic

Yaaraa
Michiyo Saruwatari

Yeah true xD

There's me. D:
True XD Guess I just always try and keep it in English in case anyone wants to join in the conversation, however small that possibility might be in this case!

Fairy

Chainsaw Masturbation
Yaaraa
Michiyo Saruwatari

Yeah true xD

There's me. D:

Oh, I'm so sorry, forgot about you D:

Yara being a smartass again Dx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers