Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Bogotanian
Dude, for a team that's always pretty good, Brazil is just looking ehhh this world cup (1-1 win in pentalties vs Chile?). But Colombia has OWNED every team they've played by like 2 or 3 goals. If Colombia plays like that, they will win for sure.

Vamos Colombia! A ganar! 4laugh
Colombia hadn't even played a good team yet. Uruguay without the star was the best they've played rofl

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

Rooting for Colombia.
Hoping Germany wins the whole thing but it would really make my day if Brazil gets knocked out. Haven't like them since their opening game against Croatia.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dementia DarkMoon
Rooting for Colombia.
Hoping Germany wins the whole thing but it would really make my day if Brazil gets knocked out. Haven't like them since their opening game against Croatia.
cool, I don't like DoucheLand.. Erhm Deutschland anyways, you just want them to play an easier team rolleyes
If Brazil plays the same was they played against Chile, it's a Colombian win.

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
Rooting for Colombia.
cool, I don't like DoucheLand.. Erhm Deutschland anyways, you just want them to play an easier team rolleyes

I'm not afraid of a challenge, and I know they aren't either. What I have a problem with is the fact that Brazil is now capable of drawing fouls without contact. This game had 40 fouls before the first card was drawn. It that's not biased calling I don't know what is.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dementia DarkMoon
i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
Rooting for Colombia.

I'm not afraid of a challenge, and I know they aren't either. What I have a problem with is the fact that Brazil is now capable of drawing fouls without contact. This game had 40 fouls before the first card was drawn. It that's not biased calling I don't know what is.

#SKILL

kahono's Senpai

Spacey Nymph

i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
Rooting for Colombia.

#SKILL

User Image
Skill...right.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dementia DarkMoon
i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
i water my pubes
Dementia DarkMoon
Rooting for Colombia.

#SKILL

User Image
Skill...right.
If you really think he dived that, I wanna see you take a knee to the backlike that. You know what, I really do hope we get a ref that calls all fouls on Germany, I hope it's an unfair game and Brasil gets the win, mainly because when Brasil actually gets beat up on the pitch, everyone complains their bullshit complaints. Especially Germans, get out. Y'all are just still tripping balls because of 2002. rofl rofl rofl

Super Canine

i water my pubes
XxTheVeganVampirexX
i water my pubes
Like Barcelona did Manchester City this year
They can talk the talk but they can't walk the walk, at least not at the same pace as Brasil

User Image

No
Get out, France isn't even going to faze Germany

that game was a little boring to watch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items