that was a shitty penalty call on that Japanese ref

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Jenna the Devil

The parts of the game I watched, Brasil wasn't the better team 4laugh

Yeah, they weren't really though. It was mainly Neymar and Oscar carrying the offensive and Luiz getting a couple of nice blocks. Hulk kept missing the timing and not receiving the ball and Marcelo though he did get a couple of nice dribbles towards the later part of the game ruined things by scoring an own goal.
The other mid fielders and defenders just kept getting subbed cause they had really insignificant roles.

Greedy Capitalist

Although Brazil were definitely the superior team, I think that score-line is an unfair reflection of how Croatia played. That penalty was very soft and Oscar's goal should have definitely been saved.

Big Star

Croatia was better rolleyes

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
pouvoir
All 4 goals scored were by Brazilians. lol

Big Star

i boned her
pouvoir

lol
The ref was a big influence though, you've got to admit, from there on the game changed because the Croatians were nervous and mad.

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir

lol
The ref was a big influence though, you've got to admit, from there on the game changed because the Croatians were nervous and mad.
Because they were playing Brazil, hosts and Conf. cup champions? Who wouldn't be nervous? They killed the World Cup champs 3-0, and used that same team to kick off the World Cup. They should be proud that they got one goal against them, even if none of there players even scored it.

Big Star

i boned her
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir

lol
Because they were playing Brazil, hosts and Conf. cup champions? Who wouldn't be nervous? They killed the World Cup champs 3-0, and used that same team to kick off the World Cup. They should be proud that they got one goal against them, even if none of there players even scored it.

They should've tied. A bad call changes the whole game. They were fine the first half until the referee made the bad calls, if you play football, you probably know that those type of calls in an important match can make the other team very frustrated and it's a pity.
If you imply that the team they used today is a strong one and the best they can do, then I surely have much more hope for my team.

Wealthy Tycoon

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
BRAZILLLLLLL
yeaaaa
Icecoolangel
BRAZILLLLLLL

Golden Gaian

8,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir

lol

They should've tied. A bad call changes the whole game. They were fine the first half until the referee made the bad calls, if you play football, you probably know that those type of calls in an important match can make the other team very frustrated and it's a pity.
If you imply that the team they used today is a strong one, then I surely have much more hope for my team.

Tied? xD okay, I only saw one time where the ball actually went in the net but a Croatian player that whole game, when they shoved in to Julio César in the no touch zone where he could've caught it. Where in the other hand, we made two legitimate goals. The 3rd one? Could it have been blocked? Yes. But from the angle he was at, the goalkeeper was expecting a shot to the wide right or with the left foot, but Oscar was smart and tipped it with his right foot, messed up what the goalkeeper was thinking and it sneaked in to the bottom left corner. It was a hell of a shot. Same with Neymar's goal. Those were two well deserved goals. The penalty wouldn't have really mattered, it just pumped everyone up more. It was a win to the dominant team.

Big Star

i boned her
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir
i boned her
pouvoir

lol

If you imply that the team they used today is a strong one, then I surely have much more hope for my team.

Tied? xD okay, I only saw one time where the ball actually went in the net but a Croatian player that whole game, when they shoved in to Julio César in the no touch zone where he could've caught it. Where in the other hand, we made two legitimate goals. The 3rd one? Could it have been blocked? Yes. But from the angle he was at, the goalkeeper was expecting a shot to the wide right or with the left foot, but Oscar was smart and tipped it with his right foot, messed up what the goalkeeper was thinking and it sneaked in to the bottom left corner. It was a hell of a shot. Same with Neymar's goal. Those were two well deserved goals. The penalty wouldn't have really mattered, it just pumped everyone up more. It was a win to the dominant team.

I am so relieved to hear that performance was dominant from Brazil, now I don't have to worry about them. smile
That's what she said
Icecoolangel
BRAZILLLLLLL

MastoBuns's Princess

Cuddly Kitten

26,590 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
Brazil really didn't play good ... it was a shitty match .-.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff