Who? 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
1 2 >

Wealthy Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
He's just way too cocky and thinks he's like God's gift to football. If he was a bit more humble I would so like him.

Dangerous Pup

Eh, he doesn't really bother me

Opinionated Combatant

10,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: KO 200
He's 22. What do you expect? He will probably tone down a bit in a few years. At least he isn't as bad as CR7.

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
He is great. Don't look at his behavior. Look at how he plays voetchieball. 3nodding Also look how he encourages the whole team, those are things that count. Not how his hair is. wink

Assimilated Borg

9,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
Idk he can be bit of a ball hogger true he pumps up the team and all but it counts only on the feild the comercials probably got to his head

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Any good front player/spits by the way has some of that behavior in them, that makes them good goalgetters.

Whether it's Messi, Neymar, Robben, Huntelaar, Gomez etc.

Popular Genius

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I don't mind him, He's young and I guess eveyone knows he has potential! Kinda sad he's out of the world cup!

Hallowed Bunny

I didnt really like neymar but i feel rly bad for him now that he is out. I hope he recovers alright.

Shaggy Noob

thats cuz he is god duh

Wealthy Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Hitachin
He's 22. What do you expect? He will probably tone down a bit in a few years. At least he isn't as bad as CR7.

I'm hoping that it's just a lot of excitement and need to prove himself. Sigh. And no one will ever be as bad as CR7.

Wealthy Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
jlMnp
I didnt really like neymar but i feel rly bad for him now that he is out. I hope he recovers alright.

That I can agree on. I feel for the kid because he's probably in so much pain and kicking himself when he's down. It's just awful to be taken out this close to the end.

Dangerous Millionaire

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nope, Im sorry I just dont like Neymar
I prefer James Rodriquez smile
and Ospina (the Goalie) both from Colombia

I mean I dont hate him but I dont like him either
I dont like anyone other than the Colombian team
dont get offended its just a matter of I like my Colombian team only smile

as for Neymar, hey injuries are part of the sport
and yeah if James had the same crap I wouldve cried and get depressed
and feel bad but hey its all part of soccer,
its like crashing with another vehicle
DONT DRIVE IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DIE AT ANYTIME or get Hurt...etc
well dont play sports if you are not prepared to face serious injuries and letting people down

What happened to Neymar shouldve happened to the one responsible for not punishing Brazil more for their fouls that never got punished but I dont like wishing bad on people
so I guess its whatever

also I wish good luck to Brazil
but now I want Argentina to fight on biggrin

Super Canine

KelliBeann
He's just way too cocky and thinks he's like God's gift to football. If he was a bit more humble I would so like him.

I THINK HE'S A GOOD PLAYER BUT IT JUST ANNOYS ME THAT EVERYONE KEEPS TELILING ME HOW HOT HE IS , HE LOOKS LIKE A RAT SKUNK SERIOUSLY WITH THAT FAKE BLEACHED HAIR GOD SO ANNOYING

sorry ik what you mention has nothing to do with appearances but i'm just bored of those people who are like "he's soooo hot" -____- there are way better players with better looks as well.

zenbonzakur a_17
yes! rodriguez is awesome!!! too bad they were eliminated, he could have beaten the 6 goal record… and he is much more humble than neymar :B

Wealthy Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
0h potato

I THINK HE'S A GOOD PLAYER BUT IT JUST ANNOYS ME THAT EVERYONE KEEPS TELILING ME HOW HOT HE IS , HE LOOKS LIKE A RAT SKUNK SERIOUSLY WITH THAT FAKE BLEACHED HAIR GOD SO ANNOYING

sorry ik what you mention has nothing to do with appearances but i'm just bored of those people who are like "he's soooo hot" -____- there are way better players with better looks as well.

The very first game I thought he was cute, but the next game he came out and had that blond. Ew! I definitely agree with you that they're are much better players that look even better (Rodriguez and Messi are perfect examples).

Super Canine

KelliBeann
0h potato

The very first game I thought he was cute, but the next game he came out and had that blond. Ew! I definitely agree with you that they're are much better players that look even better (Rodriguez and Messi are perfect examples).

hahahah rofl i know right !
welp, he is pretty good sometimes , i'm still cheering for brazil (even more now that neymar is out, yae)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff