6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Bump ninja

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxEven though I won't be able to watch it until October, and I have only seen one trailer, plus the epilogue special. Detective Conan: Quarter of Silence would have to be my fave.

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Has to be The World God Only Knows II, Deadman Wonderland, and Ao no Exorcist; they're AWESOME whee

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Chiisana Tantei
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxEven though I won't be able to watch it until October, and I have only seen one trailer, plus the epilogue special. Detective Conan: Quarter of Silence would have to be my fave.

Cool stuff mrgreen

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
kiki_kai_chan
Has to be The World God Only Knows II, Deadman Wonderland, and Ao no Exorcist; they're AWESOME whee

I definitely have to agree with you on "The world only god knows II" and "Ao no Exorcist" mrgreen ... and i have yet to see Deadman Wonderland smile
User Image

Ao no Exorcist and Sket Dance.
Instantly loved them.~

2,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Dance in the Vampire Bund or Corpse Princess...not seen a ton of DitVB but looks great and read alot the manga. Getting bluray set in June for sure! smile
So far Tiger & Bunny.

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Either Deadman Wonderland (love the manga) or C.

Magnetic Genius

hmmm not sure maybe this wonderland one i watched hmm

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Omg i can't choose between Ao no Exorcist, Hidan no Aria, the World god Only Knows II, Nichijou, or the new season of Gintama xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff