Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
>NEW SPRING ANIME FOURM

>see nothing but NARUTO BLEACH HUURPASDJF. burning_eyes

Has anyone here actually WATCHED any of the stuff that's came out?

I just watched Dog Days, Deadman Wonderland and A Channel. Deadman Wonderland is definatly going to become one of my favorites. There's quote a few animes coming out that I'm looking forward to.

Which ones are you guys interested in?
I only watched Madoka > That's winter though xD
I'm going to watch Maria Holic I think (:

Shy Borg

Maria Holic: Alive since the first season made me chuckle, Tiger&Bunny I fell in love with, Deadman Wonderland looks cool, Ao no Exorcist looks interesting, 30-Sai no Hoken Taiku cracks me up, The Money of Soul and Possibility Control is great, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai has a nice drama running, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is cute and cliché, Uhhhh

I think that's about it for now.

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
Pretty much checking everything out, save for Toriko (not my cup of tea) and Astarotte no Omocha (very, very not much my cup of tea). I've been anticipating both Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist for quite some time now, as I'm big fans of the manga of both, and the second season of The World Only God Knows.

Overall, pretty pleased with the season so far.

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
This season's pretty good I think. I'll be watching GOSICK for sure. I'll check out A-Channel, Nichijou, [c]The Money of Soul and Possibility Control, Hanasaku Iroha, STEINS;GATES, Ano Hi Mita, Deadman Wonderland and Ao no Exorcist.

Still waiting for Madoka to finish. I:

I'll probably just watch 4 though, there's no way I can keep up. xD;

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
heart heart heart

Hilarious Codger

DiscordianSamba
Pretty much checking everything out, save for Toriko (not my cup of tea) and Astarotte no Omocha (very, very not much my cup of tea). I've been anticipating both Sket Dance and Ao no Exorcist for quite some time now, as I'm big fans of the manga of both, and the second season of The World Only God Knows.

Overall, pretty pleased with the season so far.

This season is honestly so far one of the best in 2011.
I'm watching almost everything but Toriko and Astarotte no Omocha as well.
I will probably drop Hidan no Aria as well, JC staff needs to stop animating shitty things and stick with more Index.

Dangerous Humorist

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I miiiiight watch Maria Holic if I can finish the first season.

I like Highschool of the Dead. It's the only one I've actually watched so far, heh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff