Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
Hanasaku Iroha

synopsis from MAL
Matsumae Ohana, a 16 year old girl, moves out of Tokyo and starts working at a hot spring hotel, which is located on a hill surrounded by cherry blossoms. Matsumae has yet to decide her future. The story will also feature other teenage girls who are looking for their dreams and excitements.

Anyone else watching this?
any thoughts?

Please keep posts relevant to the topic
☆〜(ゝ。∂)
I watched the first episode, and it doesn't really seem to be up my alley. Not enough comedy really, but lovable characters nonetheless.

I won't be watching more, though.
I keep hearing about it all over the place. After I finish catching up on some loose ends I'll give it a shot.

Dangerous Lover

I've been watching it, I really like Ohana at the moment, and I find myself feeling what she is. It's pretty okay. Not OMG AMAZING, but it's something of a catchy anime. I'm excited to see how the characters grow though *nod nod*
It's a good anime =D I think I'll keep watching.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
GarlicTantrum
I watched the first episode, and it doesn't really seem to be up my alley. Not enough comedy really, but lovable characters nonetheless.

I won't be watching more, though.

I don't think there will be that much comedy in it..
too girly for you, maybe?
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lord0din69
I keep hearing about it all over the place. After I finish catching up on some loose ends I'll give it a shot.

It looks interesting, and cute enough.. it might get better in the next episodes, too..
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
oONoah of DreamsOo
I've been watching it, I really like Ohana at the moment, and I find myself feeling what she is. It's pretty okay. Not OMG AMAZING, but it's something of a catchy anime. I'm excited to see how the characters grow though *nod nod*

I like Ohana, too. I wanna see her with Ko-chan heart
I agree it's not OMG AMAZING, but we won't know until the end.
actually, the characters were the ones that caught my attention.
I just think that their lives would be interesting to see..
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nya-Koshiro
It's a good anime =D I think I'll keep watching.

yea. It looks very interesting for me.. and I'll watch this 'til the end.
Let's enjoy watching this 4laugh
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
OtakuRevolutionary1
personaly I love it. I mean come on it's by PA Works! the people who brought us angel beats and cannan.

oh yes. PA Works heart

I started to watch this not only because it's by PA Works, but because I find it really interesting.
I like the art and music.
I actually love the music in HanaIro. heart
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Girl-Crazy Codger

I'm watching it as it comes out (though I'm a week behind, as I'm too cheap to pay for a crunchyroll account) and I'm really liking it so far. Hope we'll get some more focus on the mean grandma soon.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
le r e v o i r e
I'm watching it as it comes out (though I'm a week behind, as I'm too cheap to pay for a crunchyroll account) and I'm really liking it so far. Hope we'll get some more focus on the mean grandma soon.

oh. me too. I also watch on CR, though I'm only a regular member.. also too cheap to pay for premium xd
oh yes, I can't wait for more..
I'm waiting to see if Ko-chan would ever visit Ohana in Kissuiso.
and yes, I'd like to see more of that scary grandma, too.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Girl-Crazy Codger

chibisuke012
le r e v o i r e

oh. me too. I also watch on CR, though I'm only a regular member.. also too cheap to pay for premium xd
oh yes, I can't wait for more..
I'm waiting to see if Ko-chan would ever visit Ohana in Kissuiso.
and yes, I'd like to see more of that scary grandma, too.
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I guess I have a problem with paying for entertainment that I can't own physically (the exception being music) :V
I bet he'll visit her at some point, or she'll go back to him. He's a cute character, I'd like him to make a reappearance.
Yes I'm watching this.

It's okay to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas