Welcome to Gaia! ::

So for the first two episodes of watching this, I assumed tht Asuha and Naoya were brother and sister. Then episode 3 comes along and now they say that Asuha is the father of Naoya!!?? I'm so confused right now, becuz isn't Asuha is only a couple years older than Naoya, so how could Asuha be a father as 12??!! Somebody please clear up this confusion for me, thxs!

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
I think the real question is, why on earth are you watching this in the first place?

Also, from what I've read, you have the names backwards- Ashua is the daughter, Naoya is the father. I mean, what kind of girl would be named Naoya?

Lunatic

Because, sorry for the spoilers, Astarotte's promiscuous and slightly bitchy mother raped/had sex with Naoya when he was 12, and brought Asuhariet to him (3 years old) when he was 15.
Basically, Asuha is Lotte's older half-sister, because succubi pregnancies last a lot shorter.
I'm so glad that the anime has heavily toned down the fanservice from the manga, however, I dislike that they're compressing chapters together, so it's out of order

Ruthless Lover

9,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I'm assuming tht Naoya got raped or got some girl pregnant and kept Asuha... But when I found out I was like WHAT?! Lol! I'm just waiting for the next episode 2 come out ^w^ Now I kinda wanna read the manga and find out how this happened! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff