Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

I'm gettnig a little sick of watching bleach and kennichi every saturday while laying around. And since im poor and don't have a tv box with comcast in my room, i can't watch anime on tv any other way.

I also understand a lot of the users here hate death note, atleast last time i was aware thats what the opinions were. But really, I've been wishing it was back on for a season. I could watch that anime over and over again.

User Image

1,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
One reason I got tired of death note is because they showed it over and over again, it was good the first two times I saw it but after that it just got redundant, I wish adult swim would show a wider variety of anime.

Chatty Browser

8,150 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Don't they show FMA Brotherhood?
On Saturdays on 1am/5am

5,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anime network is subscription only, but the advertisement I've seen on anime is ADV-related.

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There wont be any new anime until the fall.
If you have a computer you can try crunchyroll. It's something similar to Hulu.

They have a decent selection of simulcast for Spring 2011 anime. If you want the simulcast service though you have to pay. If not, then you just wait an extra week from the air date in Japan.

There's also a huge selection of anime on Hulu now. Although they don't have as much simulcast as crunchyroll, they do have a good selection of old anime.
amigobear v3
There wont be any new anime until the fall.

Any word about what new anime? I hope it isn't something like FLCL. I hate that show.

Vermillion Bibliophile

What adult swim are you talking about?
Zero the Crimson
Adult Swim is a cable channel part of Cartoon Network. It airs anime, cartoons, and other absurdism shows like Sealab 2021.

Not really the greatest channel for anime. If you don't have the funimation channel or a computer to watch anime online from places like hulu or crunchyroll, then you're pretty much stuck with that.

Vermillion Bibliophile

Lord0din69
Zero the Crimson
Adult Swim is a cable channel part of Cartoon Network. It airs anime, cartoons, and other absurdism shows like Sealab 2021.

Not really the greatest channel for anime. If you don't have the funimation channel or a computer to watch anime online from places like hulu or crunchyroll, then you're pretty much stuck with that.

Ok, I guess I deserve that for not being very specific. I was referring to the fact that it's talking about adult swim and mentioned a show called Kenichi.
I watch adult swim and last I checked it aired
Bleach
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Kekkaishi
FLCL
and Cowboy Bebop
I have no recollection of it airing a Kenichi. Am I watching the same adult swim here or what?

Bashful Werewolf

Zero the Crimson
Lord0din69
Zero the Crimson

Ok, I guess I deserve that for not being very specific. I was referring to the fact that it's talking about adult swim and mentioned a show called Kenichi.
Bleach
Kekkaishi
FLCL
and Cowboy Bebop
I have no recollection of it airing a Kenichi. Am I watching the same adult swim here or what?

I don't remember Kenichi either and i watch adult swim
also they air moribito (well sometimes i dont know if they stopped) and the boondocks (thats anime right?)

Vermillion Bibliophile

iPurin
Zero the Crimson
Lord0din69
Zero the Crimson

Bleach
Kekkaishi
FLCL
and Cowboy Bebop

also they air moribito (well sometimes i dont know if they stopped) and the boondocks (thats anime right?)

I don't know about boondocks, but they finished moribito a while ago. they just recently re-refinished Big O

Bashful Werewolf

Zero the Crimson
iPurin
Zero the Crimson
Lord0din69
Zero the Crimson

Bleach
Kekkaishi
FLCL
and Cowboy Bebop

I don't know about boondocks, but they finished moribito a while ago. they just recently re-refinished Big O
Oh okay cause I saw it aired not too too long ago so i wasnt sure ^^;
some people consider boondocks an anime but im not so sure if it is one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas