Welcome to Gaia! ::

This Spring there are so many new amazing anime being relesed. some of them are listed here:
The World God Only Knows
MARIA†HOLIC 2 – Alive
Ao no Exorcist
Steins;Gate
and many more.
but there is one anime move that is comeing out May 7th that I plan on adding to my collection and it looks like the same artis from studio Ghibli Films. Its called Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo. The Japanese title translates to “Children Who Chase Stars.” from what i can tell it looks intresting. It reminds me so much of a cloberation between Castle in the sky, Howls moving castle, Spirited away, Princess Mononoke.

here is a link to the tralir i saw, just incase your also intrested in it. ^_^ i can't wait.http://www.darkmirage.com/2010/11/10/hoshi-wo-ou-kodomo-trailer/
xd lol i love studio gibli howls moving castel is my favorite
heart heart heart ninja heart heart heart heart

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CommanderHQ
xd lol i love studio gibli howls moving castel is my favorite

the same here ^_^, that is why I posted a link so those who love Studio Ghibli films will also like Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo becuase it has the same qualities and mystery. On top of that the art, from what I have seen looks great. ^_^

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hoshi o Oo Kodomo is not made from Hayao Miyazaki or any of the Studio Ghibli artists. It's made by Makoto Shinkai, who's said to be the next Hayao Miyazaki, but that's giving him too much credit. If you've seen 5 Cm Per Second or The Place Promised In Our Early Days, you'll be familiar with Makoto Shinkai's works. I've been a fan of Makoto Shinkai's movies since I first watched The Place Promised In Our Early Days, so I was delighted to see that he made yet another movie.
Sakura Parfait
Hoshi o Oo Kodomo is not made from Hayao Miyazaki or any of the Studio Ghibli artists. It's made by Makoto Shinkai, who's said to be the next Hayao Miyazaki, but that's giving him too much credit. If you've seen 5 Cm Per Second or The Place Promised In Our Early Days, you'll be familiar with Makoto Shinkai's works. I've been a fan of Makoto Shinkai's movies since I first watched The Place Promised In Our Early Days, so I was delighted to see that he made yet another movie.

i am aware that it is not made by Hayao Miyazaki, I was just saying that Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo has the same quality of art. ^_^

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
ThePaintersShadow
Sakura Parfait

i am aware that it is not made by Hayao Miyazaki, I was just saying that Hoshi Wo Ou Kodomo has the same quality of art. ^_^

You said in the OP "it looks like the same artis from studio Ghibli Films", so I naturally assumed that you thought it was drawn from a Studio Ghibli artist.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxThe only thing that interested me this season was the movie "Detective Conan: Quarter of Silence". I can't wait for it.
Chiisana Tantei
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
xI'm not a detective, but a thief. And stealing is what thieves do best. Even if it is someone's heart.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxThe only thing that interested me this season was the movie "Detective Conan: Quarter of Silence". I can't wait for it.

May will be here before you know it. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces