Welcome to Gaia! ::

WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES?!

GIANTS 0.63380281690141 63.4% [ 45 ]
RANGERS 0.36619718309859 36.6% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 71 ]
This poll closed on December 24, 2010.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

9,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
I am a giants fan. LOVEEE THE GIANTS.
Look at my avi. even got in in Giants colors!

The world series are going to be epic. who do you want to win?!

6,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
who do i want to win? 49ers lol! xd

1,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
jhjkhghsdfg

Brainy Geek

9,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
Black and orange 'til I die! The Giants are gonna win their first WS in San Francisco...this is the season!

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
nosey the grate

Oh god, don't even mention them to me right now. They suck.

That's probably why so many people in NorCal are on the Giants bandwagon. The Niners suck, so do the Raiders. The A's did okay. The Warriors and the Kings suck and the Sharks just started playing.

Dangerous Survivor

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Wikked Willow
nosey the grate

That's probably why so many people in NorCal are on the Giants bandwagon. The Niners suck, so do the Raiders. The A's did okay. The Warriors and the Kings suck and the Sharks just started playing.

Raiders did have that one fluke though against the Broncos...but yea Niners aren't as good as thye used to be.

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
Aznroman
Wikked Willow
nosey the grate

Raiders did have that one fluke though against the Broncos...but yea Niners aren't as good as thye used to be.

Yeah, but the Niners beat the Raiders two weeks ago. Did they win this weekend? I forgot to look.

Dangerous Survivor

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Wikked Willow
Aznroman
Wikked Willow
nosey the grate

Yeah, but the Niners beat the Raiders two weeks ago. Did they win this weekend? I forgot to look.

no, they lost to Panthers 20-23 I think

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
Aznroman

God they suck.

I can't wait until Wednesday and Thursday! The crowd this post season has been so energetic. Last Thursday when we lost, during the TV break they played Don't Stop Believin' and Steve Perry was there, leading the crowed from one of the Luxury Boxes.

Dangerous Survivor

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Wikked Willow
Aznroman

God they suck.

I can't wait until Wednesday and Thursday! The crowd this post season has been so energetic. Last Thursday when we lost, during the TV break they played Don't Stop Believin' and Steve Perry was there, leading the crowed from one of the Luxury Boxes.

Yeah, it was amazing...if only Obama was there XD
It's crazy here in the Bay!

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
Aznroman

Oh trust me I know. My dad and I have been to more post season games then regular season games this year! XD Its funny because whenever we leave, we see the CSN Bay Area guys broadcasting, and the crowd around them is on intense. On Thursday, I saw two guys wearing shirts that said:

"Phuck the Phillies"

haha

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
I don't really have a preference for either team... but since my team didn't make it, I'm just glad the Giants beat the Phillies and the Rangers beat the Yankees! Pretty cool stuff 3nodding So... MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN! heart

Dangerous Survivor

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Wikked Willow
Aznroman

Oh trust me I know. My dad and I have been to more post season games then regular season games this year! XD Its funny because whenever we leave, we see the CSN Bay Area guys broadcasting, and the crowd around them is on intense. On Thursday, I saw two guys wearing shirts that said:

"Phuck the Phillies"

haha

rofl rofl rofl

"Rape the Rangers" (Even though it's gonna be hard)

Agile Hunter

15,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Piecatcher 100
Aznroman
rofl rofl rofl

Haha.

Yeah it will be hard. The Rangers are playing so well right now. But I was watching Orange October after Saturday's game and someone said that the Rangers haven't won a Series in SF since our field was some dump called Candlestick wink Nah, I have a lot of childhood memories from there, but AT&T is so much better. But torture ends with a World Series Ring!

It'll be exciting to see Bengie again. I'm glad he's done well.

Dangerous Survivor

6,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Wikked Willow
Aznroman
rofl rofl rofl

Haha.

Yeah it will be hard. The Rangers are playing so well right now. But I was watching Orange October after Saturday's game and someone said that the Rangers haven't won a Series in SF since our field was some dump called Candlestick wink Nah, I have a lot of childhood memories from there, but AT&T is so much better. But torture ends with a World Series Ring!

It'll be exciting to see Bengie again. I'm glad he's done well.

Lol, I just hope Lincecum and hold off Cliff Lee...
I cheer for the Giants since they're home team but cheer for Rangers since they've never gone so far..>.<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff