• Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

Not to mention he left that idiot Nate McLouth in. His problem is that he finds one guy he likes and plays them no matter what. He sees something in them no one else sees, and no one ever gets to because they're terrible, like Nate. Fredi is changing quite a few things, so I feel hopeful about him.

We might've had the money for Cox, but we need money to get someone like Derek Jeter or Alex Rodriguez. It's crazy how cheap the Cubs are though. With all the money from the fans going to games that they get, you'd think they could do something with it.

I hope when you visited you weren't wearing another teams clothing. They might chase you away. Sounds like the Bears have the same problem with cheap owners like the Cubs do. Stubborn people thinking things will change on their own. I understand why the Falcons are underappreciated, but it's just very annoying when every single one of my teams is completely ignored, no matter how they do. The Falcons finally had back-to-back winning seasons, but no one cares.

You're right: Cox knows more than we do, because we'll never manage on the Major League level I hope Fredi does great things to that team, and I don't want fans to forget everything Cox bought to the franchise.

You would think that the Cubbies could buy any player they wanted like the Yanks, but the plan for any team owner is to make money for themselves and their partners, not improve upon the product. Jeter and A-Rod? They'll never leave the Big Apple, but wishful thinking on your part. And Texas is still paying his salary! Ryan Howard, Prince Fielder, or Luis Pujols would be a great addition to the Bravos.

Oh, no. I never wear any NFL garb in the summertime. I remember wearing my Miller Lite work shirt that day. How about EVERY TEAM in Chicago being solid, stubborn cheapstakes? This is why our Stanley Cup Championship team was dismantled last summer! And they know they'll never to improve on their teams, because Chicagoans are extremely gullible enough to attend. No LeBron James? No Amar'e Stoudamire? No problem! We got 21,000+ suckers filling the United Center 81 times a year! I care that the Dirty Birds are doing well; I could care less for the Saints and Bucs.

I just had to trust him while he was here. I don't think we'll ever forget Bobby. Either Fredi joining the team will cause great changes and another great season, or it'll be "iffy" for awhile until we get used to the changes.

You'd think the Cubs could get anyone because of how popular they are. Oh I know they won't leave, I just wish there were more players like them in the league. Perhaps players that didn't want a salary equal to the profits of a small nation. Yeah me dad told me that and I didn't understand how that could be possible at all. I'd love any of those guys.

Oh, I see. If people were less money-hungry, I think every team could be great. As a Falcon lover, I've obviously despised the Saints and Bucs since birth. Drew Brees can take his overrated butt and enjoy sitting out the playoffs this season.

And you did well to retain that trust, and he’s given you a World Series flag (hope you weren’t too young enough to remember 1995). I have heard that Fredi gets along with everyone, unless they were trying to say so because of the fact that he’s Latino.

Well, the Cubbies' popularity does contribute to getting the free agents they get. And there will be more all-around players in the MLB like Jeter and A-Rod. Oh, no, you can’t take those high salaries away from these athletes. The Pandora’s Box has been opened! Your dad knows best, as did mine when it comes to sports. I learned much of my sports knowledge from my dad, who remembers the A’s still playing in Philadelphia; the Giants in New York; the Dodgers in Brooklyn; and the Braves in Milwaukee.

Unfortunately these team owners don’t think the same way as you and I do about our beloved teams. The competition is great, and we don’t want to play easy teams like the Pirates 162 times a year. That would be nice to see Brees sit his overrated butt next January. I nearly puked every time I saw his face on Sunday Night Football last night.

I was only three when they won, but my dad has told me so much about it and I've seen so many clips about it that I feel like I was watching it when they won. Fredi seems like a pretty decent guy, so I think they'll like him.

If you took the salaries away everyone would be going to Europe or who knows where else to play. I've learned most of my sports knowledge from my dad and then some from my brother who has recently become obsessed. It seems like my dad remembers everything about every team.

We can't all be sensible humble human beings unfortunately. I personally hate playing the Marlins and if we never played them again, I'd be so happy. I hate Brees more than I hate Favre, and believe me when I say that I'm enjoying the horrible season he's having and his life falling apart. I hate when they build up players that don't deserve such recognition. I watched only a few mintues of Brees last night, just enough to see the score. The Giants are way more important to watch, even though I know they're going to be champions after tonight.

Good, good, good, at least you got to see them win. I'm sure you got their World Series DVD boxed set, too. When I was i college, many of my peers were jealous because I was alive to see my Bears win Super Bowl XX back in 1986, and they were either infants, fetuses, or a gleam in some headbangers' eyes. I don't know much about Fredi Gonzalez, so you're my go-to guy on him.

They don't make salaries in the CFL, either. If we don't like their salaries, we don't have to invest in these clubs, right? You come from a great family, indeed. My brother was the jock in the family until he nearly broke wrestling in high school. I learned my knowledge from him and my dad, too.

That is so true; I get tired of playing the Tigers and Twins as a White Sox fan. I hate them both because they’re both overrated quarterbacks. Brett Favre was a fan in the a** when my Bears played against him twice a season with Green Bay. Builing up these players serves more to sell the product in question than anything else. Imagine having a NFL with 32 Oakland Raiders clubs. I do follow the Eagles, so we’ll see about the Giants.
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

Not to mention he left that idiot Nate McLouth in. His problem is that he finds one guy he likes and plays them no matter what. He sees something in them no one else sees, and no one ever gets to because they're terrible, like Nate. Fredi is changing quite a few things, so I feel hopeful about him.

We might've had the money for Cox, but we need money to get someone like Derek Jeter or Alex Rodriguez. It's crazy how cheap the Cubs are though. With all the money from the fans going to games that they get, you'd think they could do something with it.

I hope when you visited you weren't wearing another teams clothing. They might chase you away. Sounds like the Bears have the same problem with cheap owners like the Cubs do. Stubborn people thinking things will change on their own. I understand why the Falcons are underappreciated, but it's just very annoying when every single one of my teams is completely ignored, no matter how they do. The Falcons finally had back-to-back winning seasons, but no one cares.

You're right: Cox knows more than we do, because we'll never manage on the Major League level I hope Fredi does great things to that team, and I don't want fans to forget everything Cox bought to the franchise.

You would think that the Cubbies could buy any player they wanted like the Yanks, but the plan for any team owner is to make money for themselves and their partners, not improve upon the product. Jeter and A-Rod? They'll never leave the Big Apple, but wishful thinking on your part. And Texas is still paying his salary! Ryan Howard, Prince Fielder, or Luis Pujols would be a great addition to the Bravos.

Oh, no. I never wear any NFL garb in the summertime. I remember wearing my Miller Lite work shirt that day. How about EVERY TEAM in Chicago being solid, stubborn cheapstakes? This is why our Stanley Cup Championship team was dismantled last summer! And they know they'll never to improve on their teams, because Chicagoans are extremely gullible enough to attend. No LeBron James? No Amar'e Stoudamire? No problem! We got 21,000+ suckers filling the United Center 81 times a year! I care that the Dirty Birds are doing well; I could care less for the Saints and Bucs.

I just had to trust him while he was here. I don't think we'll ever forget Bobby. Either Fredi joining the team will cause great changes and another great season, or it'll be "iffy" for awhile until we get used to the changes.

You'd think the Cubs could get anyone because of how popular they are. Oh I know they won't leave, I just wish there were more players like them in the league. Perhaps players that didn't want a salary equal to the profits of a small nation. Yeah me dad told me that and I didn't understand how that could be possible at all. I'd love any of those guys.

Oh, I see. If people were less money-hungry, I think every team could be great. As a Falcon lover, I've obviously despised the Saints and Bucs since birth. Drew Brees can take his overrated butt and enjoy sitting out the playoffs this season.

And you did well to retain that trust, and he’s given you a World Series flag (hope you weren’t too young enough to remember 1995). I have heard that Fredi gets along with everyone, unless they were trying to say so because of the fact that he’s Latino.

Well, the Cubbies' popularity does contribute to getting the free agents they get. And there will be more all-around players in the MLB like Jeter and A-Rod. Oh, no, you can’t take those high salaries away from these athletes. The Pandora’s Box has been opened! Your dad knows best, as did mine when it comes to sports. I learned much of my sports knowledge from my dad, who remembers the A’s still playing in Philadelphia; the Giants in New York; the Dodgers in Brooklyn; and the Braves in Milwaukee.

Unfortunately these team owners don’t think the same way as you and I do about our beloved teams. The competition is great, and we don’t want to play easy teams like the Pirates 162 times a year. That would be nice to see Brees sit his overrated butt next January. I nearly puked every time I saw his face on Sunday Night Football last night.

I was only three when they won, but my dad has told me so much about it and I've seen so many clips about it that I feel like I was watching it when they won. Fredi seems like a pretty decent guy, so I think they'll like him.

If you took the salaries away everyone would be going to Europe or who knows where else to play. I've learned most of my sports knowledge from my dad and then some from my brother who has recently become obsessed. It seems like my dad remembers everything about every team.

We can't all be sensible humble human beings unfortunately. I personally hate playing the Marlins and if we never played them again, I'd be so happy. I hate Brees more than I hate Favre, and believe me when I say that I'm enjoying the horrible season he's having and his life falling apart. I hate when they build up players that don't deserve such recognition. I watched only a few mintues of Brees last night, just enough to see the score. The Giants are way more important to watch, even though I know they're going to be champions after tonight.

Good, good, good, at least you got to see them win. I'm sure you got their World Series DVD boxed set, too. When I was i college, many of my peers were jealous because I was alive to see my Bears win Super Bowl XX back in 1986, and they were either infants, fetuses, or a gleam in some headbangers' eyes. I don't know much about Fredi Gonzalez, so you're my go-to guy on him.

They don't make salaries in the CFL, either. If we don't like their salaries, we don't have to invest in these clubs, right? You come from a great family, indeed. My brother was the jock in the family until he nearly broke wrestling in high school. I learned my knowledge from him and my dad, too.

That is so true; I get tired of playing the Tigers and Twins as a White Sox fan. I hate them both because they’re both overrated quarterbacks. Brett Favre was a fan in the a** when my Bears played against him twice a season with Green Bay. Builing up these players serves more to sell the product in question than anything else. Imagine having a NFL with 32 Oakland Raiders clubs. I do follow the Eagles, so we’ll see about the Giants.

We don't have that, but it'd be great to have. The day I was born, the Falcons were playing their playoff game to see if they would go to the Super Bowl. My mom had to force my dad to turn off the game while she was giving birth. That's the closest I've come to seeing one of my teams even remotely come close to winning anything big. I too am envious of you. Technically I'm your go-to girl, but I'll let you know if I hear anything worth mentioning.

Right. Thank you sir, so do you. My brother and I have both played soccer, but he's the jock.

I'm so glad Favre lost to Green Bay finally. Oh sweet revenge. I know, but I just hate it's all about the product and salary instead of just playing the sport. That would be one pathetic NFL. At least Oakland is actually doing a little something this year. I've always hated the Eagles because they've always given the Falcons a hard time. I'm a fan of Eli, so I definitely root for the Giants.

4,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

We don't have that, but it'd be great to have. The day I was born, the Falcons were playing their playoff game to see if they would go to the Super Bowl. My mom had to force my dad to turn off the game while she was giving birth. That's the closest I've come to seeing one of my teams even remotely come close to winning anything big. I too am envious of you. Technically I'm your go-to girl, but I'll let you know if I hear anything worth mentioning.

Right. Thank you sir, so do you. My brother and I have both played soccer, but he's the jock.

I'm so glad Favre lost to Green Bay finally. Oh sweet revenge. I know, but I just hate it's all about the product and salary instead of just playing the sport. That would be one pathetic NFL. At least Oakland is actually doing a little something this year. I've always hated the Eagles because they've always given the Falcons a hard time. I'm a fan of Eli, so I definitely root for the Giants.

You should try looking at the Braves’ page in the MLB Shop (shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp). They always sell goodies like DVD sets, for you to demand for Christmas. Is that right? Aww, that was cruel of your mom to turn down the volume. Hopefully she bought you a Falcons’ cap and booties when you screamed TOUCHDOWN! upon ejection! You’re a girl? I’m so sorry. It’s hard to tell with that bear suit on. You're my go-to girl, then!

No problem, and thank you once again, but you can call me Marc. Awesome; I used to play soccer, too, back in high school, until I grew up literally. I hear you there: Hopefully, you didn’t hear chants of “he’s the jock and you’re the jerk”. I did.

Oh, sweet revenge, indeed. His recent cell phone scandal is making me despise #4 more. You probably knew that he started out a Dirty Bird. You’re right: It is all about the game and it spolitics, too. I’m surprised that Oakland is doing as well as they’re doing, but for some reason, I expected Dallas to fail (Romo is completely overrated). But the Falcons only play the Eagles once every two years? I agree: Eli is a great quarterback, and I actually cheered for him when he played my Bears last month.

2,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Market Browser 100
philipino whee whee whee

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
o,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o iduo,o idu

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
o,o iduo,o idu

3,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
poor philles gonk
i personally think that the giants SUCK...
If You Guys Dont Like The philles than dont talk about it it just plan rude yea i have manner unlike you guys does keep your commets tew your self because it a better way to not get jump

Dapper Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Even though I was rooting for the giants, I felt the Rangers deserved to win. I mean they beat both the Yankees and the Rays only to be stopped by the giants. Sure the giants beat the Phillies but Philadelphia has been slipping lately.
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

You should try looking at the Braves’ page in the MLB Shop (shop.mlb.com/home/index.jsp). They always sell goodies like DVD sets, for you to demand for Christmas. Is that right? Aww, that was cruel of your mom to turn down the volume. Hopefully she bought you a Falcons’ cap and booties when you screamed TOUCHDOWN! upon ejection! You’re a girl? I’m so sorry. It’s hard to tell with that bear suit on. You're my go-to girl, then!

No problem, and thank you once again, but you can call me Marc. Awesome; I used to play soccer, too, back in high school, until I grew up literally. I hear you there: Hopefully, you didn’t hear chants of “he’s the jock and you’re the jerk”. I did.

Oh, sweet revenge, indeed. His recent cell phone scandal is making me despise #4 more. You probably knew that he started out a Dirty Bird. You’re right: It is all about the game and it spolitics, too. I’m surprised that Oakland is doing as well as they’re doing, but for some reason, I expected Dallas to fail (Romo is completely overrated). But the Falcons only play the Eagles once every two years? I agree: Eli is a great quarterback, and I actually cheered for him when he played my Bears last month.

Thanks. I'll definitely check out that website. My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. Everyone assumes I'm a guy because of my avi. I just thought I'd let you know what you were talking to.

You're welcome. I shall. I played from age 9 to 14. I just got tired of it. I never heard that since he's five years younger than me. It was the only thing I think I was better than him at.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing.

4,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery
Norman Obama
Twisted_Misery

Thanks. I'll definitely check out that website. My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. Everyone assumes I'm a guy because of my avi. I just thought I'd let you know what you were talking to.

You're welcome. I shall. I played from age 9 to 14. I just got tired of it. I never heard that since he's five years younger than me. It was the only thing I think I was better than him at.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing.

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should Chances are

good reaso My dad still curses her for making him miss the rest of the game. That would be a very interesting sight to see. I did have a Falcons outfit actually, head to toe. That's okay. I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

The cell phone scandal makes me laugh. He's losing his legacy and his family, slowly but surely. Oh yes, I've heard the statement many times that it was the Falcons biggest mistake letting him go. I don't care about Oakland, but it's nice to see a team that's been terrible for so long actually start to do something, just like the Rams. I never expect much from Dallas, but I'm surprised they're doing this bad. I figured they'd at least have one or two more wins. I despise Tony and the Cowboys so I'm very much enjoying their pain. It kills me that people still act as though they're a team to fear. The constant love for them from the media makes me ridiculously frustrated. The Eagles/Falcons' games always seem to be close and difficult. I just don't like them, especially since Vick joined them. I think Peyton and Eli are great, even though they could both be doing better this season. I always cheer for them and keep up with how they're doing. .

No problem, my friend. They always get my business, because I dig a few of their retro caps. And he should always curse your mom for making you miss the game. That’s a once-in-a-lifetime moment. I actually bought my oldest nephew Bears booties and a cap some years ago. Awwwwwwwwww, what kind of Falcons outfit did you have? I’ll bet you’re enjoying your red Matt Ryan #2 jersey now! Thankies, but I'm still sorry for the gender mishap.

No problem, my friend. Nothing wrong with that. You probably felt that the competitive spirit was gone. Who was five years younger than you? Your brother?

Well, that’s Favre’s problem. When that Wrangler jean endorsement money stops rolling in, then he might as well panic! (We play him next week) I’m sure you have, and in the Falcons’ defense, how would have Favre fared in June Jones, Jerry Glanville, or Dan Reeves’ (Dirty Bird coaches in the 1990s) systems? I don’t either, because we’re supposed to care about Al Davis, the Raiders’ legendary owner more than his product, after all. I could say the same about the Cowboys because I HATE Jerry Jones (and Tony Homo)! I’m enjoying their pain, too! THEY WERE DESTROYED BY THE PACK LAST NIGHT. And Wade Phillips lost his job today! Good thing Vick didn’t go to the Panthers, like he wanted to (because of their “cool” uniforms and the fact that they play the Falcons twice a year). Well, there must be something in the water near the Manning family’s residence, cause I’m impressed, too, by the Manning boys’ greatness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff