Welcome to Gaia! ::

LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!

My 4 year old was rolling around SCREAMING!!! "My favourite goalie!! Luongo's got the gold!!!! TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!"

(It took the duration of the Olympics, but we finally got him to stop calling Team Canada the Canucks!)
Jayuna
User Image
And quoting the Coke commercial that began circulation right after the game..

"And now they know whose game they're playing"

GO CANADA GO! WOOHOO!! =D

And congrats to the US on their silver. You sure gave us a run for our money.

This.

I like how people assumed that one victory over Canada means USA would win the gold.
Hello, we changed goalies after that first Canada-USA game.
Clearly, being undefeated since then means something.

I also like how many of us Canadians are so willing to congratulate Team USA for medaling Silver and giving us a real run for our money.
Yet so many Americans are being such poor sports.
Good god, Silver is a huge accomplishment, be happy that you placed at all.
the-bittersweet-beauty
LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!!!!!

My 4 year old was rolling around SCREAMING!!! "My favourite goalie!! Luongo's got the gold!!!! TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!"

(It took the duration of the Olympics, but we finally got him to stop calling Team Canada the Canucks!)

HAHAHA!
That is so cute!
I love your kid just for that haha.

GO CANADA!

I wish I had noticed the Winter Olympics Forums before today!

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
HAH! I love how you Americans assumed that you beat us once you could do it again! WELL GUESS WHO GOT THAT GOLD!!! HOCKEY'S OUR SPORT, AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

But congrats on silver, that's a so-so medal to get...
GAH

I was rooting for the American team... :'( But then if USA won, that'd be bad too cuz I think the Canadians deserved the gold... they are the hosts after all. biggrin

But it was a good, intense game! never thought I could get into hockey like this... lol.
haha...you guys might wanna go through the posts on this thread since the game ended and then decide who aren't being gracious...anyway, congrats on the gold medal...in the end, i do think the better team won...t'was a good game...and a great tourney...cheers!

Gaian

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
precious renesme
DarksWish
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO F*&KING FACES!!! HOCKEY IS CANADA'S SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HOW SWEET IT IS. I LAUGHED WHEN THE US TEAM ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY PUT THE SILVER AROUND THEIR NECKS!!!!!!![/

This pretty much summs it up. But when the US tied it up just moments before the end of the third period sending it into over time... Woah! sweatdrop that was a very exciting match. But this ain't no Russell Crowe playing as Mystery Alaska's heart. This was Crosby's moment for CANADA!!!!!!!! twisted
USA USA USA USA USA USA USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeahhh.
Canada kick a**! x3
heart
Go Crosbyy :3
precious renesme
DarksWish
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO F*&KING FACES!!! HOCKEY IS CANADA'S SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH HOW SWEET IT IS. I LAUGHED WHEN THE US TEAM ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY PUT THE SILVER AROUND THEIR NECKS!!!!!!![/
no ******** way!america rules u trader! scream stare talk2hand burning_eyes evil

I am so offended; I AM CANADIAN; therefore I couldn't be a traitor because I am celebrating MY country's gold and laughing at YOUR country's silver!
LUX ARUMQU3
Jayuna
User Image

This.

I like how people assumed that one victory over Canada means USA would win the gold.

I also like how many of us Canadians are so willing to congratulate Team USA for medaling Silver and giving us a real run for our money.

Lmao, there was no smiles or chuckles from the American at the ceremony. They looked so pissed.
xxChaoticxChellyxx
LUX ARUMQU3
Jayuna
User Image

This.

Lmao, there was no smiles or chuckles from the American at the ceremony. They looked so pissed.

There sure as hell was from all the Americans in the streets!!!
It was a great game, and everyone here knew it. USA and Canada celebrated together til the wee hours in the morning without all the whining that people are doing on here. sad
canada ppl duh!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces