Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Bookworm

3nodding Just wanted to share this:

Quote:
Our father who art in Vancouver, hockey be thy name. Thy will be done the gold will be won, on ice, as well as thy stands. Give us this day our hockey sticks and forgive us our penalties as we forgive those who cross check against us. Lead us not into elimination, but deliver us to victory. In the name of the Canadian hockey team, AMEN

My aunt found this so share it around for those rooting Canada.
amen to that! go team eh!
Team Canada's got nothing! :3 USA BABY!
That's epic.
Canada for the gold!
Kichigai Alice

Hahaha yeah, you guys sure proved that with your silver medal.
I'm from USA, so all I can say now is congrats for the W, Canada, but I am so sorry that it was...*shudder*...Crosby...who scored the game winning goal. I could have coped with anyone else on team Canada scoring the game winning goal. Hell, even Luongo or Brodeur. But not him. Sorry Canada.
LUX ARUMQU3
Kichigai Alice

Hahaha yeah, you guys sure proved that with your silver medal.

Yeah! "Now you know who's game you're playing" hahahaha rofl
thank god we won! I would have cried if Canada lost... I love how the medal stangings were EXACTLY the same in both women's and men's hockey. So cool!!!
Scuba Steve55
I'm from USA, so all I can say now is congrats for the W, Canada, but I am so sorry that it was...*shudder*...Crosby...who scored the game winning goal. I could have coped with anyone else on team Canada scoring the game winning goal. Hell, even Luongo or Brodeur. But not him. Sorry Canada.

I'm Canadian and, unfortunately, I totally agree. Crosby? Really? What is with him...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff