Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

A Cure For Boredom a beautiful story that is written beautifully. emotion_kirakira

Ah yes!
I read that a while ago and absolutely loved it, though was a bit sketchy on John being with other males, though it worked really well!

SAME!!! I am normally not into sharing (I like Sherlock being possessive) but Sherlock keeps his possessive attitude. And it starts out with girls and gradually works it's way up to the men. I was like amazed. Ugh. I read it because someone suggested it. When I read the tags, I was hesitant but I trusted the person and read it anyways.
What beauty~~~~

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

A Cure For Boredom a beautiful story that is written beautifully. emotion_kirakira

Ah yes!
I read that a while ago and absolutely loved it, though was a bit sketchy on John being with other males, though it worked really well!

SAME!!! I am normally not into sharing (I like Sherlock being possessive) but Sherlock keeps his possessive attitude. And it starts out with girls and gradually works it's way up to the men. I was like amazed. Ugh. I read it because someone suggested it. When I read the tags, I was hesitant but I trusted the person and read it anyways.
What beauty~~~~

Did you ever read Pull the Stars from the Sky? It is one of my faves!

If you need any recs at all I have so many I can give!
And I will also probably push my own fics xD

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

Ah yes!

What beauty~~~~

Push them onto me! I have been in such an intense Johnlock mood that I don't even know what to do with myself. I haven't read much so everything will probably be new to me.

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

Ah yes!

What beauty~~~~

Push them onto me! I have been in such an intense Johnlock mood that I don't even know what to do with myself. I haven't read much so everything will probably be new to me.

Oh my gosh, you gorgeous human you!

Well first off here are my accounts: Ao3 and Fanfiction.net

And here are my all time favorite Johnlock fics that I am constantly going back and re-reading!

The Faithful Compass This entire series is sooooo freaking good!!!! And there is such good possessive and jealous Sherlock in here!

I also suggest you look through all her stories as her Johnlock is so freaking good! KeelieThompson1

And then Saving Sherlock Holmes

And her series Baseball This is soooo good

But for reals, read all of the fics by earlgreytea68 because her Johnlock is so amazing too!!!

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Malzysaur

I have just gathered enough material to keep me busy for the whole day tomorrow : D!!!!!! I am stalking you on tumblr, and on ff. I have yet to make an AOO account....but I am about to do that right now so I can start favoriting these suckers. My gosh. I just feel....like dancing on a roof with sparklers and screaming 'yes' at the top of my lungs.
Oddly just picturing that makes me feel calmer.
Thank you.

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

I have just gathered enough material to keep me busy for the whole day tomorrow : D!!!!!! I am stalking you on tumblr, and on ff. I have yet to make an AOO account....but I am about to do that right now so I can start favoriting these suckers. My gosh. I just feel....like dancing on a roof with sparklers and screaming 'yes' at the top of my lungs.
Thank you.

No worries, I have some invites left on Ao3 I can send you one so you can make an account without being on a wait list!

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

Thank you.

No worries, I have some invites left on Ao3 I can send you one so you can make an account without being on a wait list!

:O! OH! and it's called AO3....yeah, I am still new to that site. ;^; I be just a tiny bit embarrassed. I used my FF for mostly everything until they changed it up the pairing/character part. I already put my name on the waiting list, it says I'll be on there in 2 days! :3 So it's no biggy. I'll just save all these stories and wait until I can add them to my collection.

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur
MaidenOfLight12
Malzysaur

Thank you.

:O! OH! and it's called AO3....yeah, I am still new to that site. ;^; I be just a tiny bit embarrassed. I used my FF for mostly everything until they changed it up the pairing/character part. I already put my name on the waiting list, it says I'll be on there in 2 days! :3 So it's no biggy. I'll just save all these stories and wait until I can add them to my collection.

Ohhhh two days isn't bad! I had to wait two months when I created my Ao3 account hehe

Genria Fire's Queen

Shy Phantom

15,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
Malzysaur
Ohhhh two days isn't bad! I had to wait two months when I created my Ao3 account hehe

Omg i'd cry if I had to wait that long. And I probably made an account long ago and forgot it. xD I do that sometimes.

Hygienic Genius

Am I Late For The Party ? :3 Hopefully Not

Peinture Paix's Honey Bun

Waffles

INTERNALLY SCREAMS AND SOBS

Why wasn't this created sooner ;A;

I NEED FICS GIMMIE
Johnlock is too sweet to not ship... Plus in light of the recent season, I feel as if we may get a hand hold in the next season... of if we're lucky, a couch snuggle

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
Sherlock and John are soulmates and no one can convince me otherwise. heart

mothershipp's Husbando

Mind-boggling Galaxy

Quite right!
John and Sherlock are the greatest love story in all of time xDD
It's okay. I have my fair share of noncanon pairings that I ship but I don't ship this one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff