Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you have fun?

Yes 0.81481481481481 81.5% [ 22 ]
No 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
Gold please! 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 >

Hello everyone! Those of us running the Annual Ball would like to thank you for making the 12th Annual User Run Ball one of the best yet!

The ball is now over, but that doesn't mean the party has to end! Feel free to roleplay in your favorite threads while you still have access. RP with your dancing partners, finish up those freebie art threads and chat away with your new friends. As long as the forum is open we may as well continue to enjoy it!

If there's someone in particular you'd like to get into contact with, make sure you quote them. Most of the staff is already hard at work for the next ball!

You can join us by clicking the banner below. We love to see new faces, especially the guests who enjoyed the ball so much, and we'd love to have you there! There is no fee to join the guild!

User Image

Thank you again for taking part in the ball! You were all wonderful and we hope to see you again~

Shameless Exhibitionist

Thank all of you! This was the best ball yet. My favorite event was, of course, Aries and Scorpio's Wedding ❤❤
Besides that there was always so much to do, so many beautiful people to meet. If only the ball would never end! I am definitely looking forward to next year's ball, much love to everyone!

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Antagonistic Rogue

Everyone that came into my room, I thank you a lot as while we had tha characters and the plot it wouldnt have been as much fun if you guys didnt come in nd join us ;_; <3

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Wish I noticed the announcement and was able to participate more sweatdrop I missed some NPC fun crying I even donated extra just to help get the npc special guests... Gah why does it have to be over so soooooonnnnnn!!!

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
I'll have you know I'm scared to
death...
...that everything that you had said to me was just...

...a lie until you left.

Another random bump.

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Gracious Genius

13,825 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500

Sparkly Hunter

Antagonistic Rogue

-Loves on everyone -
User ImageUser ImageUser Imageмαנєѕтι¢ ƒσяєнєα∂...

Can someone fill me in?? I thought the ball was going on in the forums sad

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Kitten

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Annual Ball

I wouldnt mind joining that guild for purpose of knowledge and maybe contribute a little, this was my first event and i enjoyed it so much >w<

Also random bump biggrin

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

heart

Found the man-hunted man. xd

Antagonistic Rogue

Majestic Forehead
User ImageUser ImageUser Imageмαנєѕтι¢ ƒσяєнєα∂...

Can someone fill me in?? I thought the ball was going on in the forums sad

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
im not too sure if you got your question answered elsewhere but the official "ball" is normally held in the stickied thread which have a main plot in all, a room plot, hosts to keep the plot going and to make people feel welcome and contests and prizes.
The main event of the ball only goes for 2 and 1/2 days normally but the forum gets archived normally in the week after the ball.
Ball members normally frequent the forum till it shuts answering questions and such too

Anxious Astronomer

Minako Suzumi
Annual Ball

I wouldnt mind joining that guild for purpose of knowledge and maybe contribute a little, this was my first event and i enjoyed it so much >w<

Also random bump biggrin

Go ahead and put in a join request then! It's lots of fun, and you do get a lot of information by being part of it. It's kind of bare right now, but it won't be that way for long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff