58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Czarbucks
St V-Starr
Hello! How is everyone doing tonight?

A bit sleepy at this point.

Me, not so much... but then again, I'm usually still up at 2:30 in the morning. :p

Magical Girl

St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr

Me, not so much... but then again, I'm usually still up at 2:30 in the morning. :p

Well I'm always tired so I suppose.it's a bit different o:

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Czarbucks
St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr

I'm usually tired a few hours after I wake up and then of course the last hour before I finally fall asleep. :p

Magical Girl

St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr

I'm usually tired a few hours after I wake up and then of course the last hour before I finally fall asleep. :p

If I don't sleep when I'm completely exhausted and about to pass out then I'll sleep terribly the whole night ):

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Strawberry Baker
Princess Piffle

You're beautiful emotion_kirakira
!!! redface well i um......thank you ? ?

Very welcome! Sorry for the delay, had to go and pick up my mother from the airport :>

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Czarbucks
St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr
Czarbucks
St V-Starr

If I don't sleep when I'm completely exhausted and about to pass out then I'll sleep terribly the whole night ):

Aww... :<

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
St V-Starr

Tired but can't sleep. My brother and his family leaves tomorrow and I'm going to miss my nieces. sad

How is your evening going?

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Tired but can't sleep. My brother and his family leaves tomorrow and I'm going to miss my nieces. sad

Aww.

It's going good. I'm just watching some TV before heading to bed myself.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Aww.

I was going to stay up to see if the Dean was going to make one last entrance but unfortunately that's not the case.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sheshira
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Aww.

I was going to stay up to see if the Dean was going to make one last entrance but unfortunately that's not the case.

Aww... I haven't seen the Beach Party NPCs much now. I guess the event "ended" or something like that.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Aww.

Aww... I haven't seen the Beach Party NPCs much now. I guess the event "ended" or something like that.

Jahmez seems to be the only one that's really involved. (If you send a friend request to him and jolie you should be able to get accepted).

As for the Dean I was a bit surprised to be honest but it was nice to see him roleplay (even got to talk to him a bit even if it was just him shouting at me.)

He also seems to like to blame me for for random things like this and this but I almost got him to listen to some music together that we both like, he cared enough to ask about my crazy grandmother

And I make him uncomfortable I just don't know in what way like in a I-accidentally-did-a-little-tinkle-in-my-lavender-underwear or in a you're-crazy-sheshira(but-I'm-crazy-about-you-and-I-don't-know-why), and found this suggestive

Then there was the time I broke him... xd

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Sheshira
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Aww.

Jahmez seems to be the only one that's really involved. (If you send a friend request to him and jolie you should be able to get accepted).

As for the Dean I was a bit surprised to be honest but it was nice to see him roleplay (even got to talk to him a bit even if it was just him shouting at me.)

He also seems to like to blame me for for random things like this and this but I almost got him to listen to some music together that we both like, he cared enough to ask about my crazy grandmother

And I make him uncomfortable I just don't know in what way like in a I-accidentally-did-a-little-tinkle-in-my-lavender-underwear or in a you're-crazy-sheshira(but-I'm-crazy-about-you-and-I-don't-know-why), and found this suggestive

Nice! I got to talk to Chompy and he said that Bruce from Jaws is his weird mechanical cousin! XD I did managed to win one of Jahmez's page bump contests to get a full set of the freebee items. Which was shocking because I never win those contests. I made a post and managed to be one of the lucky ones to get on a certain page.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr
Sheshira
St V-Starr

Aww.

Nice! I got to talk to Chompy and he said that Bruce from Jaws is his weird mechanical cousin! XD I did managed to win one of Jahmez's page bump contests to get a full set of the freebee items. Which was shocking because I never win those contests. I made a post and managed to be one of the lucky ones to get on a certain page.

Me too! I didn't realize that when the contest said full set... it was the full set. I stayed up well past my bedtime because I knew that would have been the only way to get the set.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff