Welcome to Gaia! ::

Otherworldly Guardian

20,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Artemis Wolfshadow

"I certainly hope so. I wish this alliance a prosperous and eternal life."

Hearing the part about dancing the young man couldn't help but to smile. Dancing was one of the past-times he actually quite liked and was fairly good at. With the flick of his wrist a special book appeared in his hands and he flipped through the pages for a moment before pulling out what appeared to be a card. Flipping the card in the air his form shimmered for a moment before the book closed and vanished. Rather than the white formal uniform he had been in before he was now in one far better suited to dancing.

"Would you permit me to ask for your hand in this dance Miss Artemis?" Making a slight bow he held out his hand with a playful, yet gentle, smile. The music behind him had begun anew and was playing a jovial tune.

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Seishin Natsuhiko

"I certainly hope so. I wish this alliance a prosperous and eternal life."

Hearing the part about dancing the young man couldn't help but to smile. Dancing was one of the past-times he actually quite liked and was fairly good at. With the flick of his wrist a special book appeared in his hands and he flipped through the pages for a moment before pulling out what appeared to be a card. Flipping the card in the air his form shimmered for a moment before the book closed and vanished. Rather than the white formal uniform he had been in before he was now in one far better suited to dancing.

"Would you permit me to ask for your hand in this dance Miss Artemis?" Making a slight bow he held out his hand with a playful, yet gentle, smile. The music behind him had begun anew and was playing a jovial tune.

♊ :

"Well I could never turn down a dance," she said with a grin. "But if you are going to act all fancy with your magical cards and books I need to pull my own weight. Plus, this sparkling hair is starting to get in my eyes. Hold on."

With a flair of her hand, her hair turned a deep black like her eyes, while her eyes took on the shimmering purple. Her dress grew and took on a more formal form, her fur coat trailing away into an unraveling pair of gloves and shimmering set of wings.

"Well then," she said joyfully, grabbing his hand, "Let's dance!"

Sparkly Hunter

User Image

And now....to announce the best artists in the land:

For the Art Contest~~

Single Pose
Mr Felix Delacroix

Couple Pose
Prairiefox

Group Pose
Shiba64

For the Garden Designs~~
First Place
UntamedRain

Second Place
Phantasmica

Third Place
Kachimo

THANK YOU SO MUCH AND CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OOC:: We thank you all for attending the AURB! Please join us for the after party (link/address in front page) Or you may remain here to finish the evening until the Admins close out the night! {We will also be finishing up the main plot..so stay tuned!}

Dedicated Kitten

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Cadenza of the Heart

(OCC): sorry to say, my time in the Ball has run out, as the Real life claims me i must go, but i will gladly read the end of this History tomorrow, i would like to say that you may be free of using me IF you want and IF you can
It would be an Honor for me

Best wishes to everybody and have a nice end of the Ball!!!!!

Otherworldly Guardian

20,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Artemis Wolfshadow

"Well I do happen to be a Scholar and a Mage. Hahaha. I can't help but have a slight flair for the dramatic." Standing he waited politely while she also changed her attire to suit the activity they would soon be sharing. Eyes widening a little the young man was quite impressed with her change. Whistling would have been rude however so he held his tongue. As soon as she was finished he held his hand back out to her and felt his heart race a little when she took hold of it.

"As the Miss wishes." Swinging her out onto the dance floor he took her into the steps of a playful foxtrot. Filled with turns and skipping steps it looked almost as if they were floating as they crossed the floor.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Jackie came back to the gardens, unaware of the war that had almost broken out, only knowing of the first, more personal conflict between the two queens. As she stepped in, she saw the people cheering and talking, dancing to the beautiful music and enjoying the evening, while Gemini and Libra were standing next to each other. The conclusion was obvious enough. Jackie smiled softly and thought out loud "I came here to witness history writing itself, yet it seems I have a knack for leaving at the worst moments. At least, everything seems peaceful and joyous at last."

She went in search of something to drink and stood there, glass in hand, watching the people and starting to hope that maybe, tonight, she would have a chance to dance with someone. It had been a long time since she had last given herself a break in a social event.

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Seishin Natsuhiko

"Well I do happen to be a Scholar and a Mage. Hahaha. I can't help but have a slight flair for the dramatic." Standing he waited politely while she also changed her attire to suit the activity they would soon be sharing. Eyes widening a little the young man was quite impressed with her change. Whistling would have been rude however so he held his tongue. As soon as she was finished he held his hand back out to her and felt his heart race a little when she took hold of it.

"As the Miss wishes." Swinging her out onto the dance floor he took her into the steps of a playful foxtrot. Filled with turns and skipping steps it looked almost as if they were floating as they crossed the floor.

♊ :

Artemis laughed as the tune raced on. Wild music filled her ears as she and Natsuiko swept across the floor. His tunic swayed with every spin and she smiled as the music increased in tempo. He was an excellent dancer and quite familiar with the tune or so it seemed, and he led Artemis's steps until they were caught in a flurry of glimmering fabric and jewelry.

"This is magnificant!" she laughed. "But tell me, how does one come about being both a Scholar and a Mage?"

Sparkly Hunter

User Image

Meet the cast guys! In Towns II right now!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns2?&house=8045991
Just walk outside!

Otherworldly Guardian

20,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Artemis Wolfshadow

Laughing as they spun around he eventually slowed as the song eventually turned from one that was jovial and upbeat to one that was low and relaxing. It seemd the musicians wanted to give the party-goers a moment to breath and get closer to their dancing partners. Letting himself step a little closer to the young lady he shifted his arms so that one was placed gently on her waist and the other had her hand in his.

"Well I started as a Scholar in search of knowledge and eventually came upon the Arcane. After doing some searching into my family history I found that my family had once been part of a prominent Mage Society. After speaking with my Grandfather I was told that not many of my generation were interested in the kind of arts he could teach; the arts handed down by our family for hundreds of years. I was given a couple grueling tasks to complete and by the end of them I had proven to him that I was worthy to be the Successor to the family Magic. That book was given to me and I began to learn the ways of the Card Mages of old. Oh, forgive me for the long explanation. Hahaha. How about you Miss? I need to channel my power through an item to use but you appear able to call up magics through the air; I find it, and you, quite fascinating."

Melodious Shapeshifter

17,090 Points
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Seishin Natsuhiko

Laughing as they spun around he eventually slowed as the song eventually turned from one that was jovial and upbeat to one that was low and relaxing. It seemd the musicians wanted to give the party-goers a moment to breath and get closer to their dancing partners. Letting himself step a little closer to the young lady he shifted his arms so that one was placed gently on her waist and the other had her hand in his.

"Well I started as a Scholar in search of knowledge and eventually came upon the Arcane. After doing some searching into my family history I found that my family had once been part of a prominent Mage Society. After speaking with my Grandfather I was told that not many of my generation were interested in the kind of arts he could teach; the arts handed down by our family for hundreds of years. I was given a couple grueling tasks to complete and by the end of them I had proven to him that I was worthy to be the Successor to the family Magic. That book was given to me and I began to learn the ways of the Card Mages of old. Oh, forgive me for the long explanation. Hahaha. How about you Miss? I need to channel my power through an item to use but you appear able to call up magics through the air; I find it, and you, quite fascinating."

♊ :

"Well thank you for the compliment," Artemis said sweetly, "I find your tale fit for a man such as yourself. As for my magic, well, perhaps we can chat again and I can tell you my own story. I thank you from the depths of my heart for your kindness tonight, but I fear I must retire to my quarters. Farewell! May we meet again!"

Otherworldly Guardian

20,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
Artemis Wolfshadow

As the dancing finally came to an end he stepped away from the enigmatic young woman and gave her a polite bow, to show his appreciation for the dance. It seemed that the party was beginning to wind down and that many had left in order to go to the less formal After Party. Something he probably wasn't going to attend.

"I thank you for the dancing, the conversation, and the company. This was just the kind of encounter I had been looking for when I stepped in here tonight. I sincerely hope we can meet again and speak in a less formal setting. I wish you a good night Miss Artemis." Smiling as she left he looked around at the gardens again and sighed a little to himself. Now that everything was coming to a close he felt a little lost as to what he would do next. There seemed to be a couple of young wallflowers lining the dance hall that he could ask for a dance but he wasn't too sure about it at the moment. Glancing back he wondered if he shouldn't have given Artemis one of his special cards; the kind that could be used like a telephone but only held one connection at a time.

Bryn Grimhildr's Husband

Deadly Zealot

"So everything turned out alright hm?" The man spoke as he walked into the garden for the third night.

Devoted Wolf

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja
SmittysBride

dancefairy101

His left ear twitches towards the sound of her voice and his heart skips a beat at her happy announcement. He sits up and reaches his hands down at his new found friend and helps her up. "lets go inside and celebrate."

Hearing what was said by Gemini she smile brightly. She reaching for her new friend's hand and gets up. "Yes i agree let us celebrate."

he walks her into the garden hall and leads her towards the dance floor "care to dance
with me?"
"Why I would love to dance with you."
Smiles and sweeps her across the dance floor in a waltz

Fashionable Wolf

9,000 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
MyGinjaNinja
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja

His left ear twitches towards the sound of her voice and his heart skips a beat at her happy announcement. He sits up and reaches his hands down at his new found friend and helps her up. "lets go inside and celebrate."

Hearing what was said by Gemini she smile brightly. She reaching for her new friend's hand and gets up. "Yes i agree let us celebrate."

he walks her into the garden hall and leads her towards the dance floor "care to dance
with me?"
giggles with a smile. "you are such a good dancer" she smiled and danced across the dance floor. She was having so much fun.

Devoted Wolf

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja
dancefairy101
MyGinjaNinja

with me?"
giggles with a smile. "you are such a good dancer" she smiled and danced across the dance floor. She was having so much fun.

Smiles happily, "i maybe part wolf but i do know how to dance"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces