21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
                      PISCIS AUSTRINUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: PIE

╰☆╮"No, you shut up. What you did was cause people to worry for their own lives. No, you couldn't have waited until after this stupid party is over? No, you decided to start a war as soon as your selfish brain allowed you to." Piscis shouldn't call anyone "selfish", though. She was fully expecting Delphinus to summon a tsunami and engulf the entirety of what once was a party. But, instead, she grabbed a pie and smashed it into Sagi's face. Wow. "Are you kidding me, Delphinus?! What are you, a child?"

User Image

DJ Hope 1990

Hilarious Lunatic

18,725 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Genki Naviliano
"The vampire admitted to using her scalpel in order to get one of our guest's kidneys. It was covered in blood as evidence..." He grimaced at the fact one of his guests needed medical attention. "I just hope our servers are handling our injured guest well." Trying to get away from the subject a teasing thought popped into his mind. He looked at her with a grin and spoke in a teasing tone of voice. "I wonder should I include you in that list of options?"

Misery quickly whips out her diva hand like a wand, not caring as her skin again appears to be turning white as her emotions become more strong
"A option? Honey I'm number 1 priority if you want anything from me"

Hilarious Lunatic

18,725 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ciaos
"If you won't, um, do it. . I will. B-Before a food fight starts. " she watches as the cake was thrown, frowning.

sighing lightly Misery pinched the bridge of her nose & tried to think of a idea to try & defuse the situation. all the while not noticingly, her face was gone now & her skin was snowy white

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image
                      DELPHINUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: DELPHY

╰☆╮Delphinus grinned as the cake plopped off, but ...Sagi picked up cake. And Delphinus waited, as he lobbed it at her. She ducked and it missed her by a few inches. "You missed. Looks like you need to play with our bow and arrow toy more." She sneered, and then jerked her grey eyes to Pie as she began bagging her once again on her decisions.

╰☆╮ "At least I have a brain that can make decisions instead of just floating around like a pretty squishy doll!" She shot back and with a flick of her wrists all the red fruit juuice that had yet to be consumed launched themselves in several condensed fruit juice balls, splashing all over Pie's beautiful white scales.

╰☆╮

User Image

Violet the Maestro

Grespeciatto

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Sparkly Glitch

15,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XxMiserys TearsxX
Genki Naviliano
"The vampire admitted to using her scalpel in order to get one of our guest's kidneys. It was covered in blood as evidence..." He grimaced at the fact one of his guests needed medical attention. "I just hope our servers are handling our injured guest well." Trying to get away from the subject a teasing thought popped into his mind. He looked at her with a grin and spoke in a teasing tone of voice. "I wonder should I include you in that list of options?"

Misery quickly whips out her diva hand like a wand, not caring as her skin again appears to be turning white as her emotions become more strong
"A option? Honey I'm number 1 priority if you want anything from me"

He couldn't control his sudden urge to laugh letting it out at her unexpected response. "I understand, sorry. Just wanted to tease you a bit. I know better than to treat people as options. Especially when it comes to the opposite sex. It's like basically digging your own grave. I'd rather not die so soon yet. Well working hard to receive a precious reward as yourself is more than worth it." He smiled gently at her.

nopcop's Pardner

Garbage Egg

24,240 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
XxMiserys TearsxX

sighing lightly Misery pinched the bridge of her nose & tried to think of a idea to try & defuse the situation. all the while not noticingly, her face was gone now & her skin was snowy white

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Misery. .Oh gosh. .uhm. .I think, as guests, we need to show the impact they're making. ." She didn't mind the appearance change as she was too busy thinking.

Hilarious Lunatic

18,725 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Genki Naviliano
He couldn't control his sudden urge to laugh letting it out at her unexpected response. "I understand, sorry. Just wanted to tease you a bit. I know better than to treat people as options. Especially when it comes to the opposite sex. It's like basically digging your own grave. I'd rather not die so soon yet. Well working hard to receive a precious reward as yourself is more than worth it." He smiled gently at her.

Misery slaps his arm playfully again
"you ruthless tease. But that is very wise not to scorn a woman by treating her as a plaything"

Hilarious Lunatic

18,725 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ciaos
"Misery. .Oh gosh. .uhm. .I think, as guests, we need to show the impact they're making. ." She didn't mind the appearance change as she was too busy thinking.

See's Delphy throw punch on Pie & eyes narrow like a viper about to strike at how cruel & corrupt the once innocent dolphin was becoming
"Yes let's do so"
she says as Her appearance begins to morph

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
                                SCULPTOR

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: SCULLY

User ImageUser Image
                                                        ╰☆╮Scully had just been in the midst of deciding whether to panic or hit someone over the head as she flew down to try and maybe disperse the situation a little bit- - she had to draw the line when the food started flying, that one really just took the cake with all the ridiculousness flying around.

╰☆╮Speaking of cake, though- - -

╰☆╮Splat!

╰☆╮Oh.

╰☆╮My.

╰☆╮Stars.

╰☆╮Something cool and slimy and sweet slid down her cheek, the muse frozen in shock and disbelief as she looked down at the cake covering her. They did not just- - - !!! Scully's eyes narrowed at the perpetrators and screw neutrality! If they wanted war, they'd get it! With an outraged gasp, the constellation quickly flew over to the buffet table and grabbed a bowl of the pasta. "I haven't done anything and yet you bean me with food?! How dare you?! Take that!" Scully shrieked before upending the pasta over her fellow celestials' heads. Mostly Sagi. But still.

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

DJ Hope 1990

PinkieKitty

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Violet the Maestro

Sparkly Genius

Grespeciatto

Astra timidly tapped the muse on the shoulder, having arrived late and having no idea what was going on, aside from something bad seemed to be going on. "Please, what's going on? Why is everyone mad?"

Sparkly Glitch

15,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
XxMiserys TearsxX
Genki Naviliano

Misery slaps his arm playfully again
"you ruthless tease. But that is very wise not to scorn a woman by treating her as a plaything"

He gently poked her cheek as a small payback for slapping his playfully for the second time. He held his tongue out a bit at her. "Teasing is a bit of a specialty of mine. I don't do it too much though. I'd hate to provoke anyone and rub them the wrong way."

Enigmatic Genius

27,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
kefkadragon
Amu Tsukiyomi-sama
[]

He nodded. "That's one way of describing it. He won't attack anyone unless he sees them as an enemy, but isn't exactly calm around a large amount of people," he said adjusting his top hat.

"Oh, I see. Well, maybe you'd like to go stand where there aren't a lot of people? That should make your companion feel a whole lot better, yes?"

Nira Sol's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
(( OOC: I come back to a food fight? lol ))

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
User Image
                      DELPHINUS

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆A.K.A: DELPHY

╰☆╮Delphinus was grinning at her red justice work. Yeah. Pie always had been kind of an Angler Fish towards her. It had always frustrated Delphinus when all she ever wanted to d was be her friend. Well it appeared no one was friends with anyone any more here.

╰☆╮ She was about to throw more food at Sagi, as a timid voice reached her ears asking why everyone was mad. Delphin had turned in time to see the cake Sagi threw land on Scully's face and the poor girl who'd been trying to talk to her might have gotten a hair full of pasta as Scully beamed them all with it.

╰☆╮ Suddenly... Delphinus was grinning - feeling rather light hearted. It...was kinda FUN throwing food at people. Turning she grabbed a few handfuls of some cheesy (YES..CHEESY) mashed potatoes and began flinging it around in all directions laughing. "Take that you nefarious villains!" She yelled as she did so.

User Image

Violet the Maestro

Grespeciatto

Utsuha Moon

Diamond Wales

Kestrad

Nimble Faun

14,825 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
Little_Neco-chan
(( OOC: I come back to a food fight? lol ))
((Yes. now we win best room title. because FOOD FIGHT WINS))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff