Welcome to Gaia! ::

bugprincess15's Partner

Thrilled Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Skill Up 50
  • Hesitant Participant 100
minifan_75_peaceout
I still have my original name sweatdrop Who says peace out anymore??

LOL well hippies and hipsters and just cool cats? XD

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
*Raises hand* I joined Gaia back in 04'

I remember the personal forum. Does anyone else remember them?

Blessed Star

December 2003....somehow, and for some reason, still here.
thatpandabitca
minifan_75_peaceout

4laugh I suppose so! 4laugh

bugprincess15's Partner

Thrilled Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Skill Up 50
minifan_75_peaceout
thatpandabitca
minifan_75_peaceout

How old were you when you started playing?
phoebe-chan

I like your signature thingy under your post! Mind if I pop it in mine too? I hate this billions business it's so confusing.

Sweet Witch

Joined in August of 2003. 3nodding

Happy 12th year of Gaia! It's always nice to see members from the earlier years still around. Back then I was on my account Callie, but unfortunately I got hacked and despite being in contact with staff members, I never did end up with that account sorted and too much time passed so I dropped the issue. This account was created in the same month as that one though.
thatpandabitca
minifan_75_peaceout
thatpandabitca
minifan_75_peaceout

How old were you when you started playing?
...not the age I was supposed to be to use gaia. Hahaha I must've been... 10? Back on Windows '96 with our 12 GB COMPUTER AND DIAL UP INTERNET WOAHHHH! It was torture opening gaia, the graphics were so colourful and slow. But yeah, loved it. Never seen anything like it (the only anime I grew up with was Pokemon). What about you??

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
minifan_75_peaceout
phoebe-chan

I like your signature thingy under your post! Mind if I pop it in mine too? I hate this billions business it's so confusing.

Sure go right ahead. We need more people to not buy gold gens so maybe one day people can afford to buy things from the marketplace again.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
I basically only log on to get my daily chance, half-a** events, and occasionally dress my avatar in a different cosplay, but... I'm still here, for some reason.
Joined in 2004, somehow still around. I haven't been on in a while so it's crazy to see all the mega high prices on everything.
phoebe-chan
minifan_75_peaceout
phoebe-chan

Sure go right ahead. We need more people to not buy gold gens so maybe one day people can afford to buy things from the marketplace again.
Agreed! It was so weird coming back after a few months and the daily chance is giving me like a million gold and the market place was explosive! It all happened so quickly. Do you think there's a solution or we can only try to slow down the inflation?

bugprincess15's Partner

Thrilled Ladykiller

10,100 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Skill Up 50
minifan_75_peaceout
...not the age I was supposed to be to use gaia. Hahaha I must've been... 10? Back on Windows '96 with our 12 GB COMPUTER AND DIAL UP INTERNET WOAHHHH! It was torture opening gaia, the graphics were so colourful and slow. But yeah, loved it. Never seen anything like it (the only anime I grew up with was Pokemon). What about you??

Ummmm!! emotion_jawdrop Well at least they can't retroactively kick you out. XD I was 16. I would spend a lot of time at home or the Library on Gaia. XD Though for some reason 16 doesn't seem right to me. D:
thatpandabitca
minifan_75_peaceout

Ummmm!! emotion_jawdrop Well at least they can't retroactively kick you out. XD I was 16. I would spend a lot of time at home or the Library on Gaia. XD Though for some reason 16 doesn't seem right to me. D:
emotion_dowant mwuahahaha! System can't get me now gaia_gaiagold Is it 12 or 13 and over to go on this site? I remember at Christmas time, going around town and collecting stuff for items (it seemed easier then...) you'd see people just blatantly cybering somewhere, I was all like eek Yeah it took my school a few years to figure out anyone was using the site but eventually they blocked it. I.T. class was never the same again... emotion_8c

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
From the summer of 2004! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers