Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sachie Whitby
"You seem... out of place here." His eyes glanced down to where her dress was wet from that water and soggy leaves mixture then shook his head. He went behind the bar, where he pour the contents of a bottle labeled Campari due to its lovely reddish color into a glass then pressed it into her hands. "Here, drink this. Perhaps it will calm your nerves."

Boiled Watermelon

"Well, I wasn't planning on stopping here...however i needed something to drink so here I am." She said nervously taking the drink, drinking a sip and finding it had a pretty good flavor. relaxing a bit now that this man has been nothing but nice to her. "Thank you for the drink, good sir."

A r u r u's Waifu

Shirtless Shapeshifter

HDMI

HDMI

~~~
-He stepped back into the room after leaving earlier to take a look about-"I do say, have we met before Madame?" I feel as though I may have conversed with you in another place & time".
~~~

HDMI

She turned her gaze slowly towards the somewhat familiar voice. The moment she saw him, a wave of dizziness overcame here. She placed a delicate hand against her forehead and closed her eyes. A flash of a colourful ball, and moonlight gardens appeared from her memories, though they were extremely vague. She opened her eyes and looked to him agian, this time there were no symptoms. "Salutations.." she spoke softly, at first. "...strange, I feel the same...? she spoke it as if it were a question, and her face must have shown confusion."Perhaps we met 'once upon a dream.' " she mused, teasingly. Though not knowing the seriousness of her own words.
black butler 9

"Of course, dear~ This lady can still 'cut a rug'~" Madam downed the rest of her drink and took the butler's hand. "I do enjoy a good ball, love~ Why don't you show me your best moves and I'll show you mine. Try and keep up, dahling~" Madam practically dragged the handsome butler to the dance floor. Fluidly and gracefully, the Madam moved around the butler in a grand display of elegance and poise. Her movements were calculated as she pulled him into an almost loving embrace. "You're turn, butler." Madam practically purred in his ear.
Sachie Whitby

She turned to look at the person who spoke to her, biting the inside of her cheek in frustration. "Ice," she replied with some irritation, "You can't drink Scotch without ice."

Gesturing towards him with the bottle, the woman sighed indignantly. "Do you work here or something?"

[[ooc; My cat is trying to kill me so he can have my sandwich...]]

Unleashed Humorist

27,415 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
Spluckor

*tilts head*
"Hmm? But of course! Is it that weird mister?"

Questionable Lover

Mara drifted into the room, her skirts billowing behind her. She did not snow any signs of shame as she straightened her skirts and fell into an empty chair. The evening had barely begun, and the speakeasy wasn't anywhere near full. Hiding a smile, she crossed her ankles in a mockery of innocence and observed the ragtag souls.

Aged Fox

TheMainCharacter1

Fox notices the little critter stumbling about and gave a girlish giggle. "Oh my looks like someone can't handle their liquor."

Ronyo Storm

She looks up grinning at the gentleman and winks, "Well hello there! Name's Fox and the pleasure is all mine." She takes another sip of her delightfully invigorating drink. "And who might you be?"

Generous Trader

15,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
BADGER PRIDE
User Image

Oh trust me, from where I'm from, your name is much more viral than he-who-must-not-be-named.
I doubt you're having a hard time with the ladies.
*scratches head*
I'm not sure as to who am I searching for, her face is blurry in my dreams. I think I should seek
for a fortune teller's advice.
*takes a quick glimpse at his pocket watch*
Oh dear, it's almost time. I shall get going now, you'll be seeing me here more often though
Sir Dorian. But for now, I think it's time to bid farewell.

*walks towards the exit with a smile*
hmmm...

Robayn

Blessed Architect

Zebulun, (that's me) entered the hollow door, verifying everyone in the room... He mischievously smirked to everyone.
"Yo, how's everyone doing?" He continued to walk upstairs and lean on the wall and take a nap.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
"I do home you enjoy your stay here." He still thought she seemed a bit out of place and after the human drank some from her glass, he poured more the same beverage into it with no regards to the fact that humans have limits to the ability to consume alcohol. "But there is no need to call me sir. I am Count Dracula, and you are?"

Boiled Watermelon

Unholy Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
TheMainCharacter1
Spluckor

*tilts head*
"Hmm? But of course! Is it that weird mister?"

"Tis something that we are not used to ourselves, though I suppose stranger things have been observed by us." ~Upon saying that Spluck glances towards the pale man that is talking to the girl~
Princess Party Pocky

Aramis

"Greetings, how are you settling in" Aramis looked around and got closer to Lara "It is quite an unique group of individuals that have gathered herein, i hope everyone can enjoy themselves"
Aramis turned back to the lady"But where are my manners i am Aramis and i am at your service" Arimis bowed his head and lifted his hat "Could i perhaps fetch you a drink?"

Omnipresent Demigod

Hot MiIk
HDMI

HDMI

~~~
-He stepped back into the room after leaving earlier to take a look about-"I do say, have we met before Madame?" I feel as though I may have conversed with you in another place & time".
~~~

HDMI

She turned her gaze slowly towards the somewhat familiar voice. The moment she saw him, a wave of dizziness overcame here. She placed a delicate hand against her forehead and closed her eyes. A flash of a colourful ball, and moonlight gardens appeared from her memories, though they were extremely vague. She opened her eyes and looked to him agian, this time there were no symptoms. "Salutations.." she spoke softly, at first. "...strange, I feel the same...? she spoke it as if it were a question, and her face must have shown confusion."Perhaps we met 'once upon a dream.' " she mused, teasingly. Though not knowing the seriousness of her own words.

HDMI

~~~
-His eyes close swiftly- "Yes...Yes I do recall something about "dreams"." "As if we were in another world. I might recall us in a group traveling from a mansion into a forest". -his eyes opened again- Well I suppose it must have been a dream truly and fully?" "However, it is refreshing to see a somewhat familiar face"
~~~

HDMI

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
MadamChaos13
black butler 9

"Of course, dear~ This lady can still 'cut a rug'~" Madam downed the rest of her drink and took the butler's hand. "I do enjoy a good ball, love~ Why don't you show me your best moves and I'll show you mine. Try and keep up, dahling~" Madam practically dragged the handsome butler to the dance floor. Fluidly and gracefully, the Madam moved around the butler in a grand display of elegance and poise. Her movements were calculated as she pulled him into an almost loving embrace. "You're turn, butler." Madam practically purred in his ear.

*the butler took lead and moved around the dance floor with her gracefully he swayed with each step with charm and passion and twirled you a bit when song was over he bowed* he said" thank you for the wonderful dance you danced well and was very charming to dance with" he left then sat down to chat with anyone who would like to come by and hope that a waiter will serve a nice meal after the dance*

Newbie Noob

9,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
"ah, quite an event beginning to form." An elegant interloper states, materializing in one of the many chairs, nonchalantly sipping tea.

He begins to survey the room, taking note of all the different people in his bored gaze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff