Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
his nerves finally calming down getting more and more comfortable within this creepy deilapidated building, his multi colored eyes drift from each newly appearing guest observing them curiously he mumbles to himself "uhh.. seems like everyones been drawn in... wonder why..." becoming braver he steps from his hidding spot in the corner out into the fadded moon light of the building announcing his presence "uuuhh.. hi ._.; "

Dangerous Friend

16,040 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine
A new girl appeared outside the building a little bit curious. She smiled "This looks like a place where I can meet a lot of people to play with". She went inside with her bat in her hand, a puppet in the other one and a big grin on her face.

The new girl scared her, but she was intrigued by the puppet she held. The voices were silent about this new girl, so she was willing to take the chance.
Quietly, she went up to girl and said, "Hello."

The first person she met was a girl with an ice-bear in her hand and a black dress. She studied the new girl closely before she answered with a smile on her face, "Nice to meet you"

The girl was pleased that the one with the puppet had been nice enough to answer, and non violently too. You can never be sure about how friendly people are in a place like this. "I am called Bubbles. What are you called, and why do you carry a bat and a puppet?"

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
She stood up and brushed off her black dress. She wasn't sure if she was going to follow the woman or not. If a group was formed she would stay in the back so if she wished to wander off she wouldn't be noticed.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SorceressJacklyn

User Image

"Oh, a tour sounds just LOVELY," the woman murmured, blending herself in with the hububb and crowd as it surged through the doors; all ready to join in on the adventure such as it would be.

Perhaps she might hope to not have to die for the sake of fun, or maybe the wording simply went right past her as not a thing to be remarked upon; it was just as likely people spoke like that or in similar patterns often where she was from. Or she might have simply not noticed.

Either way, she was having no trouble keeping her balance in the crowd; apparently what handicaps she had she must have suffered long enough ago that they no longer handicapped her, at any rate.

Spoopy Pumpkin

bubbleblas
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine
A new girl appeared outside the building a little bit curious. She smiled "This looks like a place where I can meet a lot of people to play with". She went inside with her bat in her hand, a puppet in the other one and a big grin on her face.

The new girl scared her, but she was intrigued by the puppet she held. The voices were silent about this new girl, so she was willing to take the chance.

The first person she met was a girl with an ice-bear in her hand and a black dress. She studied the new girl closely before she answered with a smile on her face, "Nice to meet you"

The girl was pleased that the one with the puppet had been nice enough to answer, and non violently too. You can never be sure about how friendly people are in a place like this. "I am called Bubbles. What are you called, and why do you carry a bat and a puppet?"

"My name is Anne Mine" she answered. "Is there supposed to be a reason of why I'm carrying a bat? Hehe. I have my reasons, but that's a secret. And I like puppets cause they're the only thing that has strings I can pull. You should try it sometime." She looked down at her marionette doll. "This is currently my only friend".

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hikari Aijuntani

((get to chatango please))

The Administrator smiled as the woman in red walked over. "It would seem one of the guides have shown up. So would you rather I gave you a personal tour or do you want to mill around with the masses?"

DragonMistress

Smooth Lunatic

*I walk through the halls, passing carcasses -decaying bodies of remorse until I found myself in the Entryway.

I see two odd twins laughing maniacally, sneering*

"Hello" I say to them from a distance.

Fashionable Regular

11,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image
User Imageolly staggered out elegantly from one of the side hallways. Her feet rolling as she walked. Heel to to toe, heel to toe. Dolly looked around and smiled seeing all the new guests. Dolly licked her lips of the red that was on them and looked around the room of new toys. "Dolly wants to pla-ay!" Dolly sing songed as she weaved through the guests taking in the smell of outside on them.

User Image

User Image

Dangerous Friend

16,040 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine

"My name is Anne Mine" she answered. "Is there supposed to be a reason of why I'm carrying a bat? Hehe. I have my reasons, but that's a secret. And I like puppets cause they're the only thing that has strings I can pull. You should try it sometime." She looked down at her marionette doll. "This is currently my only friend".

Bubbles, feeling a little freaked out when Themis suddenly appeared. She seemed nice enough though. Bubbles shook her head and and focused on Anne Mine. "If you need another friend, I'll be here. Good luck exploring this place! A lot of weird things seem to happen here."

Smooth Lunatic

"What is this Doll-like creature?"
I say to myself as she breezes through me - sniffing.

"I had not even noticed the plethora of people until she came out" thinking to myself. Approaching a strange woman in a coffin.

"Hello" I said to her.

Ruthless Survivor

5,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Amazing ball you all are throwing! Nightmares bring out the best in all of us.
SorceressJacklyn
Robotic Jackie-Lover

He blinked for a bit before going a long with her. “Wait! I’m not a boy!” He said as he pouted a bit. He walked back to the door he was at and tried it again. For some reason it opened. He looked at the door weird and continued to walk along through it.

Spoopy Pumpkin

Rogue_Logan
User Image
User Image
User Imageolly staggered out elegantly from one of the side hallways. Her feet rolling as she walked. Heel to to toe, heel to toe. Dolly looked around and smiled seeing all the new guests. Dolly licked her lips of the red that was on them and looked around the room of new toys. "Dolly wants to pla-ay!" Dolly sing songed as she weaved through the guests taking in the smell of outside on them.

User Image

User Image

Anne Mine noticed a girl with black, long hair that was walking in between the people that was standing everywhere. Her dress had a dark colour, but it was a little bit torn some places. Curious she continued to watch.

Demonic Dragon

20,150 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SorceressJacklyn

Hikari Aijuntani

"Oh, for the sakes, you needn't go to all that trouble on my behalf," the woman said, flicking one hand lightly through the air, the other remaining on the knob of her cane, firmly planted and immovable for all the tip was lightly playing against the floor in an almost musical rhythm. "I'm quite capable of keeping up with the group, for all I like to linger and get the feel of things properly! If nothing else, I may simply come through on the next tour and do it all over again until I am quite satisfied I have the sense of things."

She paused, perhaps worried about being overset, as a young girl ran past in pursuit of toys...and turned her head, smiling faintly as though remembering being young again a long time ago...

"If you could just point me in the right direction to start off, I'm sure I will be quite fine."

Spoopy Pumpkin

bubbleblas
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine
bubbleblas
Anne Mine

Bubbles, feeling a little freaked out when Themis suddenly appeared. She seemed nice enough though. Bubbles shook her head and and focused on Anne Mine. "If you need another friend, I'll be here. Good luck exploring this place! A lot of weird things seem to happen here."

"Isn't that what makes it so fun to be here?" Anne Mine smiled again before she noticed a girl with black, long hair that was walking in between the people that was standing everywhere. Her dress had a dark colour, but it was a little bit torn some places. Curious she continued to watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff