Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Minty Andee
Twilight Cat 137

By the way, did you ever get that avi art you were after?

which one?

Philosophizing Noob

Mmm, dem kinky anon messages. They gives me the shivers in all the right places. emotion_dowant heart

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
I find you again.
Ok... I haven't been active in almost 4 years.
This anon thing intrigues me...

Kyoku's Fangirl

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
Dances with Kinks? oh this just sounds like it could be fun.

Dedicated OTP

-slides in- blaugh

Shameless Nerd

X_Treachery_X

Aw, I'm sorry. I hope you do! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you'll get a wonderful anon.

LittleDemonMegami

The list always starts off with anons who are in the Guild. Personally, I've received a modest number of anons this even since I was away for most of the ball it seems. Although I've finding evidence many of them have been quite active. Ah well, better late than never, right?

Mika_Len

-Gives portrait generous amount of loving-

dandelionblood

Ah! Bittersweet is one of my favorites. I love her writing. I've never encountered Blu Rose before, what sort of message was it?

Dreaming of ReaIity

Hello again! I love the avi art in your sig. So cute!

Your_Best_Disaster

Oh! I so seldom get horror anons. Who sent you that one? And I hope a kinky anon makes it's way into your inbox~

Twilight Cat 137

When we first talked you were looking for somewhere to get decent avi art of your red and black avi. It had arm warmers, leg warmers, underwear and not much else~

Rewayna

Everyone needs a good kinky quiver now and again.

purplealmighty

Hello again! How are you doing?

`Liquid Nitrogen

It's quite enjoyable. Both to send and receive. Welcome back, by the way!

Nyx Avalon

Hee hee, yes. Some of us should not be left to their own devices when naming threads. Puns. Puns everywhere.

Unno Rokuro

And he's SAFE! An incredible home run by the amazing Unno!

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Twilight Cat 137

When we first talked you were looking for somewhere to get decent avi art of your red and black avi. It had arm warmers, leg warmers, underwear and not much else~
oh yeah i did its awome to
i thought i recognized you from somehwere

Shameless Nerd

Quote:
You arrive at the ball, dressed to the nines! You dance happily with would-be suitors, & mingle with friends & other socialites. A tall figure, with a top hat that makes him to seem even taller, catches your eye as he passes you by quietly. He is dressed in midnight blue & gold. Thinking nothing of it, you go back to the festivities. You go to the balcony for some fresh air; after all, the entire ballroom is quite warm. The same figure from before is out on the balcony when you arrive. ''H-Hello,'' he stutters, ''I -I hope y-you have had fun.'' You nod at him & say yes. He is shy, & you can barely make out his face for the black & gold mask, & the top hat for this reason. Yet, you can make out a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow & a few chestnut locks. He holds out his white gloved hand as a new song floats out from the ballroom. ''C-Care t-t-to dance?'' he asks. You nod & take his hand. The young man pulls you into a waltz that is fluid & slow. He is surprisingly good for someone of his stature. Soon the song ends, & you feel him break away. You look up to see his gone, a crystalline dust floating on the wind. However, a gift is left sitting on the balcony railing. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Oh Arron. You're such a dear. How could I not have fun dancing with you? I hope you're enjoying the ball as well~
Minty Andee

Let's go down now, into the darkness...

Blu Rose had a very sweet message, and gave a single carnation for me to hold.
I haven't heard anyone else talking about them either, maybe they were a one-time giver?
Or just very inactive?

...Of your thoughts.

Malevolent Lover

Minty Andee

Hehe, thanks!
I got it from one of those art anons.
I love it to death!
<3

So how are you this lovely day?

Shameless Nerd

Twilight Cat 137

I do my best to remember everyone I talk to in these threads, but that doesn't always happen. Usually much to my chagrin. redface

dandelionblood

All the more treasured then. Shooting stars are the ones we make wishes on after all~

Dapper Gaian

"K-kink?" the proper young lady asked in surprise, hiding her reddening face behind the fan she flickered in her hand.

Distinct Survivor

13,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Minty Andee
Twilight Cat 137

I do my best to remember everyone I talk to in these threads, but that doesn't always happen. Usually much to my chagrin. redface

its ok
Minty Andee

Thanks!
Everything's so different... It's weird.
When did anon stuff start? And how do you do it? Do you just send a cheap gift and put the message there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff