Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I am merely the servant of Lord Sebastian but I one day hope to become a princess

Witty Raider

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Vabbi
scorpiodragon7
Vabbi
scorpiodragon7

You may be lucky enough to save a few but you will not save them all, I will not allow it!
This ball you shall be my enemy and I vow to eat you and the other princesses before this event is through! twisted
(Chants a magic spell that turns everyone into predatory cats-- self turns into a black furred Lioness) Roar! You shall not win! As the princess of sweet dreams, I will NEVER allow it!

Here kitty kitty! twisted

Roar! I am what Nightmares' nightmares are made of! (Grows ten times original size) Roar! You SHALL not win! (Throws giant orb of light at monster; lioness disappears after the orb hits succubus)

Witty Raider

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
RoseDersecestStrider
scorpiodragon7
RoseDersecestStrider
I'm a princess of a land of winter. Praying for my prince to sweep me off my feet at the stroke of midnight. ((? I suck at rping ocs.))
Use your ice powers to freeze the monster! Quickly! Before my magic turns you into a snow leopard!

Rose freezes the monster, stopping dead in her tracks, "What?" ((Turned it into lit...))

(I've disappeared for now,but I casted a spell that turns all the people who enter the room into predatory cats. The host is a succubus who plans to turn all the princesses into men so she can eat them. She can't eat cats though; you should have a crystal collar to protect you)
Holly The Elven Princess
Vabbi
You fools, I am not Snow White!
I am a succubus who feeds on princesses and now I shall feed on you exclaim
I'm an elf. I have a dagger strapped to my thigh. I've got Legolas on speed dial. *Pulls out dagger* Come at me bro! cat_wink

I have Balrog, bring it! twisted

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
scorpiodragon7
RoseDersecestStrider
scorpiodragon7
RoseDersecestStrider
I'm a princess of a land of winter. Praying for my prince to sweep me off my feet at the stroke of midnight. ((? I suck at rping ocs.))
Use your ice powers to freeze the monster! Quickly! Before my magic turns you into a snow leopard!

Rose freezes the monster, stopping dead in her tracks, "What?" ((Turned it into lit...))

(I've disappeared for now,but I casted a spell that turns all the people who enter the room into predatory cats. The host is a succubus who plans to turn all the princesses into men so she can eat them. She can't eat cats though; you should have a crystal collar to protect you)

Rose saw a woman, sitting on a throne, she knew that it was the succubus, Rose threw pointed ice daggers, of a multitude of lengths, at her. "Change me back, now."
"NUU" *runs and hides now a cat, sad to have left my dress behind*
scorpiodragon7
Vabbi
scorpiodragon7
Vabbi
scorpiodragon7

You may be lucky enough to save a few but you will not save them all, I will not allow it!
This ball you shall be my enemy and I vow to eat you and the other princesses before this event is through! twisted
(Chants a magic spell that turns everyone into predatory cats-- self turns into a black furred Lioness) Roar! You shall not win! As the princess of sweet dreams, I will NEVER allow it!

Here kitty kitty! twisted

Roar! I am what Nightmares' nightmares are made of! (Grows ten times original size) Roar! You SHALL not win! (Throws giant orb of light at monster; lioness disappears after the orb hits succubus)

You may have hit me and turned yourself and the others to cats but your idle tricks waste valuable time! I've already collected at least six princesses, two of which have been successfully turned and.consumed.
TheCaptivePrincessHasLost
"NUU" *runs and hides now a cat, sad to have left my dress behind*

/grabs cat
Come here you little rodent!
/pours magic genderbend sauce on

Married Wife

11,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I'm Princess Ranka i know i dont have a tiara on me but dont be fooled i dress like a princess *smiles*
RoseDersecestStrider
scorpiodragon7
RoseDersecestStrider
scorpiodragon7
RoseDersecestStrider

Rose saw a woman, sitting on a throne, she knew that it was the succubus, Rose threw pointed ice daggers, of a multitude of lengths, at her. "Change me back, now."

/waves her claws and the ice falls to the way side
Welcome to my little party, I'd love to have you for dinner!
Please don't try to leave, it's very rude and bothersome~

Romantic Conversationalist

Vabbi
Holly The Elven Princess
Vabbi
I'm an elf. I have a dagger strapped to my thigh. I've got Legolas on speed dial. *Pulls out dagger* Come at me bro! cat_wink

cat_sweatdrop Give me one second... *pulls out cell phone*

"Hey, it's Holly. I've got a succubus with the Balrog over here, think you can send over G-Dawg? Yeah. Thanks. Mirkwood, next Saturday. I'll be there, if I don't die tonight... 'ight, thanks! Later."

It'll be a few minutes... cat_lol

Rainbow Hunter

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Vabbi
Rose pounces on her. She was lucky that Rose wasn't in her human for. She would have went grimdark and used her knitting needles. ((Homestuck reference.)) She pushes her to the back of the chair, using her sharp nails to hit her.
RoseDersecestStrider
Vabbi
Rose pounces on her. She was lucky that Rose wasn't in her human for. She would have went grimdark and used her knitting needles. ((Homestuck reference.)) She pushes her to the back of the chair, using her sharp nails to hit her.
The succubus grabs the girl in a firm embrace and begins sucking out her soul with a kiss
Holly The Elven Princess
Vabbi
Holly The Elven Princess
Vabbi

cat_sweatdrop Give me one second... *pulls out cell phone*

"Hey, it's Holly. I've got a succubus with the Balrog over here, think you can send over G-Dawg? Yeah. Thanks. Mirkwood, next Saturday. I'll be there, if I don't die tonight... 'ight, thanks! Later."

It'll be a few minutes... cat_lol

/chills eating Snow White's apple
I've got time, your wizard has nothing on me~

Shirtless Genius

8,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hello fellow friends<3
My names Krista ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit