Hiyas! Momo Misuki Hanami here!!! Welcome to my pro.
People call me strange, disturbing, fun, wacked, silly, crazy, Chinese (insider), musical, scary, strange, oh wait... I already put that... hum... *ponders if she should delete it* Zany, interesting, out-going, and a lot of other s**t that I don't feel like taking the time to put. But the stuff that I did put, I feel happy to be called. smile
I find myself as a wack job, scary at points, interesting, determined, fun, beastly, and very strange. Very... strange...
So... what to say, what to say...
Well... I am a very musical person. I enjoy pretty much every type of music. Rap is most defentally not my favorite, but I don't mind listening to a bit of T-Pain or 50 Cent. I am very much a fan of rock music such as Paramore and Flyleaf. I also listen to classical like Mozart. I also listen to music like The Beatles, and Disturbed and Emmy Rossum. Yeah, it ranges that much.
I am a martial artist and my life absolutely REVOLVES around the practice. I am at this moment, a 1st degree brown belt three strips. I am going to test for my black in some time, yet the anxiety is getting to me. But I know I will pass, because I believe in myself (thats for you Lena).
I am an artist. Two different types other than martial artist. I am a manga artist, and a musical artist. I love composing my own music, and my friend Selena and I are thinking about making our own manga series. I am in the state of Missouri right now, in a small town named Golden with the population of about 40 people. Which has recently been increased by 2 people. Me and my father. And because of that, I am away from Lena, and I am not able to help with the Manga at this moment. stare
Buuuuuuut, it will become FULL FORCE as soon as I get home.
Through-out my life I have tried a variety of activities, such as bowling, horse-back riding, martial arts, manga art, singing, violin, guitar, clarinet, piano, recorder, and sculpting to name some.
The bowling, I could have done without... I started bowling when I was either 11 or 12, right after I quit working at a horse ranch where I took lessons. I deeply regret quitting horse-back riding, because now that bowling has lost my interest, I can not even go back to In The Breeze.
Martial arts I have already written about, so I'm not going to bore you with telling you all how many bones and joints I can break, hurt, and almost rip off.
The manga I've already told you all about as well.
Singing... well... I was in the Hillsborough All-County-Chorus two times, 4th and 5th grade. We had to sing a song in German, and two in Spanish. I am naturally an alto, but recently I have been self training my voice to be able to sing soprano by singing over and over "Think of Me" from "The Phantom of the Opera".
Violin, well, when I was in 1st grade, a teacher came to my elementary school to teach violin after school. I was highly interested in this, because it would have been my first instrument. I am the reason that my best friend Selena has become such a wonderful violin player. I kinda sorta forced her to take the classes with me... sweatdrop
Guitar, my father plays guitar, so he asked me if I would want him to teach me, and so I said yes. I am not really that good, but I know many cords. If someone says one then I can play it on a guitar.
Clarinet. My middle school offers a plethra of electives, band being one of them. And so I joined, and now I play the clarinet, yeah, not so awesome I know, but it is ruled-out by the bad-a** fact that I can play anything percusion. I just can't spell it... XD
Piano: I'm not even going to try to explain my time with piano.
Recorder. Haha, just like a tiny clarinet right? WRONG. Clarinet is much harder. I played the recorder in Elementary school...
Sculpting, lets just say that it was a time in my life that I'm not going to get back into.
I feel like doing a quiz... hum...
1. Full Name: Momo Misuki Hanami
2. Nicknames: Momo, Luna, Grak, Sensei, Captain Sarcasm, Gracie, Grace E Dot, um... and other stuff
3. Birthday: September 15th
4. Place Of Birth: Tampa
5. Zodiac Sign: Virgo
6. Male Or Female: What do ya think smart one?
7. School: Orange Grove... or is it? bum bum buuuuuum...
8. Occupation: Being awesome. Lol. Nah, I'm still in school. Annoying my friends at Publix.
9. Residence: The place where I live.
10. MSN Screen Name: Yeah right.
12. Hair Color: Reddish... Copperish...
13. Hair Length: Shoulders, but hoping to get it cut soon.
14. Eye Colour: Dark, dark brown.
15. Weight: Idk... a little over 100lbs.
16. Height: 5 ft. 4.
17. Braces?: Not anymore! biggrin
18. Glasses?: Supposed to wear them, I can't exactly find them... :-/
19. Piercings: one on each ear
20. Tattoos: Not 'till I'm older.
21. Righty Or Lefty: Righty
22. First Best Friend: Selena. Still my best friend.
23. First Award: Don't remember
24. First Sport: Horse back riding.
25. First Pet: A cat. Slats (R.I.P.).
26. First Real Vacation: Not a chance that I would remember.
27. First Concert: Does the Florida Orchestra count?
28. First Love: Um... Horse back riding. haha =w=
29. Movie: Ugh waaaaaaaaay to many.
30. TV Program: Avatar and Scrubs.
31. Color: Hum... black.
32. Rapper: Ne-yo counts right? Oh... ok... Chamillionaire.
33. Band/Artist: Paramore baby Paramore!!!
34. Song Right Now: Think of me... Phantom of the Opera.
35. Friends: FAVORITE FRIENDS? Oh hell no. I'm not answering that. But my best friend is Selena.
36. Sweet: Pie baby pie!
37. Sport: Any martial art other than Ti Chi. (Moi Ti fighters are CRAZIES)
38. Restuarant: Denny's.
39. Clothing Brand: Um... Target?
41. School Subject: Either math or science. Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a dork.
42. Animal: Tigers.
43. Book/Author: I forgot the title but it was about the war.
44. Magazine: No.
45. Shoes: Convers from Traffic. HA!
46. Feeling: Sore. Stupid 12 gage shoot gun...
47. Single Or Taken: Not completely sure.
48. In love: Not really, no.
49. Eating: Nothin'.
50. Drinking: Again, nothing.
51. Typing: Hum... I wonder...
52. Online?: If I wasn't how would I be typing this? OOOOOOOH burn!
53. Listening To: Masquerade from The Phantom of the Opera.
54. Thinking About: What I'm thinking about.
55. Wanting To: See my friends.
56. Watching: Um... the little blinking thing that shows you where the text you will type will go. Amusing... *stares*
57. Wearing: Cow pants, and a ti-dye shirt... eeeeeheheh.
58. Want Kids?: Why not?
59. Want To Get Married?: Well duh.
60. Careers In Mind: Martial arts instructor, aerospace engineer, other stuff.
61. Where Do You Want To Live: At least in the same state as Lena.
62. Car: Mustang GT Convertible.
1 - My ex...
Not so much.
2 - Maybe I should...
Lock the door...
3 - I love...
My family and my pets.
4 - People would say that I'm...
A wack job.
5 - I don't understand...
Why guys are so stupid and almost kill themselves in the process... ie. Lighting a tennis ball on fire and playing catch with it.
6 - When I wake up in the morning...
I groan the go back to sleep.
7 - I lost...
My hair brush... UGH! WHERE IS THAT THING!?
8 - Life is full of...
Craziness and pain.
9 - My past is...
10 - I get annoyed when...
People do things that they know is wrong but they do it anyway.
11 - Parties are...
Fun and loud.
12 - I wish...
I could find my hair brush and see my fam. and friends! UGH!
13 - Dogs...
14 - Cats...
15 - Tomorrow...
I might see Trent.
16 - I have low tolerance...
For stupid people.
17 - If I had a million dollars...
I'd pay off my family's debt then go be crazy and get my dream.
18 - I'm totally terrified...
1 - YOUR REAL NAME:
2 - YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name and 'izzle')
= Graizzle. Sounds like grills or grizzly bear... haha. I'm alright with that. Nice
3 - YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal)
= Black Tiger. AWESOME.
4 - YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on)
= Elizabeth Branch. Thats alright.
5 - YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first)
= Tergr. Interesting.
6 - YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (your second favorite colour, and favourite drink)
= Blue Chocolate Milk... um.....
7 - YOUR IRAQI NAME: (second letter of your first name, third letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, second letter of your mum's maiden name, third letter of your dad's middle name, first letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mum's)
= Rralscn. Right... about that...
8 - YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (your parents' middle names)
= Louis Postel... UGH NO.
9 - YOUR GOTH NAME: (bloody and your pet's name)
= Bloody Babar... right... or Bloody Rover... or Bloody Chewy... um... I'll just stop now.
So if you have actually read all this random stuff on my profile, then I give you one word of advice: ACTIVITY.