Hey, what's that!?
awww!!! Thanks ninja! I know i rock!!! XD
Ways to annoy people in an elevator:
1) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2) Apply dripping red paint around the edge of the roof hatch. When someone enters, look upwards and whisper "I think they want in..."
3) Ask each passenger getting on if you can push the button for them. Press the wrong ones.
4) Ask, "did you hear that cable snapping sound?"
5) Bring a camera, take pictures of everybody in the elevator.
6) Call out, "Group hug!" and enforce it.
7) Draw a volleyball on the wall of the elevator and insist you have been trapped in there for 3 months. Formally introduce everyone to the volleyball.
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
9) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
10) Hold the elevator door open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi John, how's your day been?"
11) Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
12) Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
13) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
14) Say, while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, "I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in."
15) Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
16) Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream "You’re one of THEM!" and cower to the far corner of the elevator.
17) When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming let me out!
1 When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
You know you live in 2007 when...
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subjecthttp://weallcool2.deviantart.com/