YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.
AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.
Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to.
You live in ALASKA When:
If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May, you
live in Alaska. Yup. 3nodding
If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Alaska. I think that's happened
If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Alaska. hehehe
If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number, you live in Alaska. Yeah.....
If "Vacation" means going anywhere south of Fairbanks for the weekend, you live in Alaska. YAH MAN!
If you measure distance in hours, you live in Alaska. I had no idea that that was odd...
If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in Alaska. I don't...
If you have switched from "heat" to "air conditioning" and back again in the same day, you live in Alaska. Stupid fluctuating weather
If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Alaska. I don't drive.......but when my mom is driving through weather like that with me in the car I just am concerned about which radio station to listen to.
If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you live in Alaska. We don't have security lights........
If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you live in Alaska. So true.
If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Alaska. Yup. ROFL
If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you live in Alaska. That might be partialy true *guilty look*
If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and construction, you live in Alaska. OH YEAH! Man this one killed me when I read it. best EVER! hehe
If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car, you live in Alaska. Well we don't have a snow blower..we had shovels
If you find 10 degrees Fahrenheit "a little chilly", you live in Alaska. hehehe
If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Alaska friends, you live in Alaska.
Total Value: 16,203 Gold[Item Information]
Item List:Lex's White GlovesG-LOL Dark Mistress StockingsCoal Gunner BootsSport T-shirt (04)Hot Basic SkirtSport T-shirt (13)Wooden Baseball Bat#FFFFFF Complex BandBlue Sweetheart Teddy
Go UAF Nanooks! Woot!