The Best Multi-Sports Guild On Gaia! 

Tags: Discussion, Basketball, Football, Baseball, Sports 

Reply General Sports Discussion
#7 Michael Vick Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think he will play for the NFL ever again?
  yea, and still wit the falcons
  yea, but with a different team
  never again
View Results

Ponage08

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Will Michael Vick play football in the NFL ever again???

will he still be with the falcons if he does?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:38 pm
Nope, after he is thrown in jail for dog fighting, Roger Goodell will want nothing to do with him.  

Nothing Inc

big_man_9221

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:40 am
I agree. Michael Vick should just retire, because if he keeps playing the media will be following his every move and rumors will be spread then he'll get into more trouble than he has already and then he'll go crazy over the media's action and responses and then Vick will be considered one of the biggest screw up for the NFL.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 am
Wow. Innocent until proven guilty doesn't quite apply here does it? ^_^

It all depends on the verdict. It really does. So it's no s**t what the answer will be if he is guilty. Should he be not guilty, he will play with the Falcons again and heck the League has already "suggested" that he take a leave of absence and NOT attend Training Camp.  

Hanku Royiaki

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:29 pm
He might play in the NFL again if, and only if, he can play this season while the trail is still going on. Because he will definatly be charged with something. And really, I don't think the Falcons will let him play with the trail surrounding him. Too much of a distraction for Vick and th whole team.

But it'll be interesting tosee how a not too mobile Joey Harrinton fares with an offense where the QB rolls around out of the pocket a lot, which Brain Brohm did a lt back in Louisville. That sure would have been a great offensive system for Vick.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:06 pm
He will play again. This year he will sit out, and next year he will be in a Falcon uniform. He will be "rehabed" as they may say. They always get a second chance.  

steelers21

Hanku Royiaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:21 pm
I dunno now. A co-defendant will plead guilty and possibly testify against Vick. Not looking too good for Vick now. This is almost definite suspension for at least a season. I'm sorry but I think he's gone this year, but then again OJ got off so hey why not Vick?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:48 pm
icedog123
He might play in the NFL again if, and only if, he can play this season while the trail is still going on. Because he will definatly be charged with something. And really, I don't think the Falcons will let him play with the trail surrounding him. Too much of a distraction for Vick and th whole team.

But it'll be interesting tosee how a not too mobile Joey Harrinton fares with an offense where the QB rolls around out of the pocket a lot, which Brain Brohm did a lt back in Louisville. That sure would have been a great offensive system for Vick.

The new offense in ATL will be fine for Harrington, as they didn't tailor it for Vick.  

Nothing Inc

MC icedog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:44 pm
Nothing Inc
icedog123

The new offense in ATL will be fine for Harrington, as they didn't tailor it for Vick.
No they didn't, but the offense still is more effective with a faster QB like Vick. They didn't need to Taylor it for Vick, it already was, basically. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:47 am
Ponage08
Will Michael Vick play football in the NFL ever again???

will he still be with the falcons if he does?
WELL LETS SEE IF HE GOES TO JAIL FIRST.HE'S IN SOME HOT HOT WATER..  

jumpinjellybean

itachi_sharingan33

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:42 am
lets face facts he had money so he is going to go to jail but not as long as he should and he will get to play again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:01 pm
I agree, if he ends up guilty, of course he'll never play again, but if he ends up getting off, he'll come back in probably with the Falcons. And he does have the money to live probably for the rest of his life even without a job.  

JRay18

Jcsb1993

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:26 pm
Remember when he opened a restaurant? I bet the mystery meat was dog.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:57 pm
Jcsb1993
Well, you got to do something with the dead dog, right?  

MC icedog
Captain

Jcsb1993

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:59 pm
icedog123
Jcsb1993
Well, you got to do something with the dead dog, right?

True, true. Because burying it just doesn't work anymore. [/sarcasm]  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces