Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 pm
(Labby finally looked up from her station)

Ah, Colonel, I have finished the analysist on the probe video. It seems that the planet was completely void of life, and was once an ancient Goa'uld outpost or settlement. Anything else seems to be unknown as the probe's cameras weren't operational during the planetary conflict that lead us to our current situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:52 pm
(Listening to Labby)

Hehe, good work Labby....even if it did take forever. I guess I know what my next move is after we get JL under control.

(Looking over at Eyes)

Well, if you wanna help, things with JL are going to get interesting here in the next few minutes. If you stay, I warn you that I will be using a very fast and powerful psy-attack to disarm JL as her little blast toy seems to be causing alot of problems. After that, I will need you to restrain her without making skin contact. You will find that we have many restraints in here for emergency situations. Also, I have a few seditives, so hopefully we can put her to sleep for awhile after we capture her.

(SFB stood up from her chair finally and crouched behind a power station)

I am going to charge myself now. When she enters try to stay clear for the first few seconds. Also, JL is our main target, leave Casey alone. If I see any sign of insurrection, I got a second blast with his name on it.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:02 am
(OOC: forget earlier post i half-did......)

Eyes being out of tricks, pulled out his twin katanas. "Hmmm Mind blast eh? Well it shouldent affect me...being from where i am an all. i may not be allowed to use ceartin "ablities" I picked up from my homeworld, but i an use them to protect myself in times of peril. Anyway I will stay and help and I keep my gloves on so I can grab her without a problem." Eyes walked betweeen SFB and the door, waiting for JL...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:05 pm
Dan watched on.. this was going to be hard.. if his plan worked and JL met with the business end of his rifle.. she should drop like a stone.. but at that point in all likely hood he would be shot.. this troubled him..

"my lord. if i know the humans they will have a trap set for us in the Controll room. i suggest you go in first.. they will be more hesitant to fire on you.. and im no good to you dead, for now you need me".

he looked around he found a small radio in an SF's front flap. he took it off the man. he dissappeared for a moment without JL noticing..

Colonel, JL and i are about to enter the control room, for the love of god dont shoot imediatly.. im gona make my move then.. and this will be over.

Calian. its Dan.. three more SF's in need of attention, no fatalities just minor concusion. Level 21 Contol corridor.

he rejoined the General before she noticed he was gone.. and waited for her to move.  

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:35 pm
Eyes had learned to slow down time in his mind (in a figurtive sense) so that he could think for hours about a current situation while only half a second passes in real time. this was a very helpful thing. in Eyes mind he was in the gate room. he was running simulations of the approaching battle. In every one...someone was killed, or brain fried, or mortally wounded, or JL was forever compromised by the gould and escaped from the base... Things werent looking good. Now granted there was many possibilities he hadent tried but it still wasent looking good. He tried senarios where Casey tried to knock JL out but it wasent as easy as it sounded. Eyes tried one last thing.....Hmm thats stretching it he thought...but its the last chance. Eyes activated the gate in his mind, he went over and walked through it...and opened his eyes in real time. He looked at SFB, "SFB can you shield you, labby, and I? with your mind or some gadget or do we have to do this the hard way?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:01 am
(SFB was charging her power to the right levels, but she heard Eyes)

Hehe......no need to worry Eyes.....I know you guys.......haven't seen much of my powers.....but trust me.......this will be faster than JL can react to.........but even so........if you want a shield........take one of the force shields from Labby.........it can take one full blast.......that's it.......

(It had been awhile since SFB had used this much of her power, and she already knew that she might pass out after confronting JL. However, using her power to disarm and subdue JL was the only resort she had. She just wished that she had time to convey all of this to Eyes, but there was very little time)

Eyes, I know you might have a plan.............. but don't do anything until you see me fall............... at that point, for better or worse........ I will be unconcious for a few minutes.......if JL is still active........do what you have to.......just try to keep everyone alive.......

(SFB could say no more, she had to keep herself ready now that she was fully charged)  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:41 am
"Actually I wasen worried aout the mind blast, I was more thinking along the lines of a large fiery explosion of sorts, to knock JL off her feet, oh wait.....cant hurt JL...cant hurt.....AH HA!! I have it!" Eyes reached into his pocket and pulled out a package wrapped in paper. It had a rounded shape, and was long. He took whatever it was out, being careful to conceal it. "I have one last trick to try before I resort to fighting and other nasty posibilities. Got this from the med lab on my way down. hehehe." Eyes than went back to his postion facing the door, trying to conceal his wide grin.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:52 am
JL/Shesmu did not notice Casey as he slipped away, unknowing that between the captains and the colonel, things were not going to go the way that she wanted. The Goa'uld reached the control room doors. She used the Marine's swipe card to open them and stepped smartly into the room, raising her ribbon device as she did so, towards SFB and getting ready to fire and pulse...

((XD This is getting goooood. x3 ))  

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Eyes watched as JL came in the room. He then jumped next to her and faced SFB and said to JL"Finally I was getting worried! Thought you wouldent make it! Now that your here I can join you and finish getting rid of the oppsition so I can return to my home world, and finish my mission!" Eyes took out his gun and aimed with his left hand. "Now see if I use my left hand to shoot its much more fair to who im shooting at. It gives them a chance to live, it also gave me a chance to shoot the tranque into you, you filthy worm! And dont try to resist its enough to take out an elephant! Night Night!" Eyes stepped back and prayed his plan had worked, cause if it didnt he was sckrewed!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:20 pm
(SFB wasn't sure at all what Eyes plan was, but it was too late to stop her own. She needed to release her power now that it was charged, and the time was now)

Here.....goes.....nothing.....

(SFB popped up from her hiding spot and raised one hand. In an instant, the Gou'ald blasting device JL had been toting around was stripped from her hands and flew into SFB's. Then, a second later, SFB raised her other hand and fired a large psy-blast at JL's legs, knocking her to the ground. Finally, SFB dropped her hands and looked at JL with a blank stare)

(Suddenly SFB found herself inside JL's mind, or what appeared to be a battle field between two forces. She looked to her left and saw what appeared to be thousands of JL's raising their arms. She looked to her right and saw a giant cloud of fire taking various forms.)

Well, if I am right and that thing is incharge right now, I gotta go that way.

(SFB used a bit more of her remaining power to protect her own psyche from the strange creature, and charged into the flames. The fire bore down on her mind like an intense and enraged fire, but she finally pushed through to the otherside. There SFB found what she was looking for, an off switch)

Hehe, it won't knock her out for long, but it should give Casey and Eyes a little more time.

(SFB hit the switch, causing the world of JL's mind to go black. This would put JL's mind to sleep.....but not for long. Suddenly SFB found herself back in her own body. She was tired, and her vision began to fail. On the verge of passing out, SFB was able to say one thing before she hit the ground)

Eyes......do what you have to......now.......

(SFB's small frame hit the ground. She was now unconcious)  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:32 pm
this was it.. it had to go right.. he took a few steps back.. watching the rest. his eyes seemed to scan over the room SFB was down.. Eyes was gona try and be a hero any minute.. but this was his show.. his plan in effect from word go.. this was his moment.. and he was going to take it.

his face became clear. he fired two shots.. one at Eyes feet to keep him back.. he was pretty sure Eyes knew what he was planning.. he also knew eyes had no faith in him.. but needs must.. the other shot went into the calf of the General.. {Sorry JL.. but if the roles were reversed youd make the same call}
OOC (GOD MOD OR NO.. GET SHOT IN THE LEG DOWN YOU GO...)
and with one violent sweeping motion and with every ounce of strength he hit her with the business end of his rife...

OOC: again Gould or no.. get hit with a rifle.. you go down...

he looked at eyes and the SF's... "We'll some one help me get her secured for christs sake.."

he pulled out his radio again

Calian. we got casulties in the Control room its Col. SFB.. code blue..

he looked around.. hopeing that his effort had worked..  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:42 pm
||OOC|| You know, if my character's actions get ingnored like that again, I am just going to say unconcious till the end of this.....

JL, please sort out what happened, I have no idea where this went crazy. Choose who knocks you down and out, and I will follow that.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:23 pm
||OOC" ah hoo ha ah aha ah hoo hah a ROFL rofl rofl I cant wait to see the out come of this!! ah hoo hoo ha!||  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:49 pm

What I am...

Feral had been with the unconcious SFs when Dan's second call came through, and as he spoke one of her hands moved to the long dagger that was thrust into her left boot.
She didn't reply, but she passed orders to her team to have them return them injured men to the infirmary, selecting two of her nurses to accompany her to tend to SFB.
Though she would have the nurses stay far behind.

This done, she saw her team off before rising smoothly to her feet and stalking down the hall, heading for the control room.

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:48 am
||OOC|| Alrighty. Let's comprimise.||

JL saw the dart. Goa'uld increased reflexes allowed her to move out of the way, the tranq-ed tip hitting the wall behind her, sadly for Eyes. The psy-wave, however, was far more effective but Shesmu was a strong Goa'uld. In the internal battle that followed, SFB helping to knock back that inner battle, JL's mind went dead for a few moments and Shesmu reeled as if from a blow.

The General went down onto her knees, still vagly consious but almost out as the bullet shot into her leg. The rifle butt finished the job SFB had nearly completed herself, JLcrashing to the floor in a heap, the Goa'uld out for the count and the General with her.  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff