Reply Anime Role Play Guild
Band of mercenarys roleplay Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasasin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:02 pm
yep. havent posted in a long time so... yea.
The story line goesa group of prossenial mercenarys accepted a contract to make sure a black box was deliered to the other side of the contenent durring a war.... s**t happens...this is the story of the band of mercenarys
put ur profile here
name- Kasasin
age-???
weapon-boardsword-kraken blade
rank-leader
looks like-my avi
personality-cocky...lazy  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:04 pm
rules- i dun care. limit sex content  

Kasasin

Kasasin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:09 am
one more thing ... this is anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:23 pm
name- Kala Salem Laurence
age-21
weapon-Bow & Arrows as well as 2 throwing axes
rank- subordinate
personality- Hot headed, sarcastic, ditsy at times

looks like-
User Image  

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:24 pm
PM me when your ready to rp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:38 am
name-codythecyberwolf aka.wolf
age- 22
weapon-scythe, Giant shuriken, kunai, and dual pistol's
rank-unknown
looks like-my avi
personality-laid back,and calm  

codythecyberwolf

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 am
pm me when ur ready also  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:38 pm
((I'm startin!))

Kala groaned aloud and threw one of her axes at a target she had put on a tree. Of course her aim was great so she didn't miss the center circle. She then walked over to the tree grabbed her ax and then repeated the process never throwing the second one.

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:22 am
Komori_ichi-gatsu
((I'm startin!))

Kala groaned aloud and threw one of her axes at a target she had put on a tree. Of course her aim was great so she didn't miss the center circle. She then walked over to the tree grabbed her ax and then repeated the process never throwing the second one.

Kala ducked as she heard a swishing through the air, she looked at the tree as a giant scythe hit the mark in the middle "you're not the only one with good aim kala, haha"Wolf sys as he walks from behind some shrubbery "You wanna go get somethin.. to...eat yknow.for awhile before we head out uh if you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:35 am
She stared at him a bit and smiled "Well I knew I couldn't be the only one with good aim, If that were the case we'd all be screwed" She laughed a bit. "And yes, I'm hungry I'd like to get somethin to eat" right after she said that her stomach growled. She groaned "I don't even remember what I ate last" She smiled. "Do you have anything in mind for food?" She walked over to the tree to get her ax for the last time luckily it wasn't hit by his scythe. She wondered if she should take it out of the tree and give it to him but with a smirk she looked over at him "You do know I'm not gettin it for you right?"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:42 pm
Wolf laughed "So you wanna get Chinese or something?" As he walked over ripping the scythe from the tree, then slowly walking over to a black lambrogini. "like what I got from the last mission" Wolf said with another smile bigger this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:14 pm
She smiled "Chinese sounds great" She ran her fingertips along the car "What a beauty all I got was a bike with a few add ons of my choice" She grinned. "Although not like I didn't want it of course, does it have a GPS?"  

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:25 pm
"of course" Wolf said happily, soon they were at the closest chinese place aabout to take there order "So?" Wolf started "whens the next assignment" he asked quietly"Y'know a pretty lady like you doesnt need many scars' Wolf smiled telling the waitress his order.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:41 pm
She said her order then laughed "well the assignment was supposed to be soon but apparently the one who was supposed to tell us is MIA at the moment" She smiled and fiddled with a fork. "As for scars... It's too late for that, I have tons, but thanks for the complement" She grinned "And you? Why do you wanna scar yourself up when you can just be a male model? I bet you'd be a great in the random underwear ads" She laughed a bit  

Komori_ichi-gatsu

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

codythecyberwolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:48 pm
Komori_ichi-gatsu
She said her order then laughed "well the assignment was supposed to be soon but apparently the one who was supposed to tell us is MIA at the moment" She smiled and fiddled with a fork. "As for scars... It's too late for that, I have tons, but thanks for the complement" She grinned "And you? Why do you wanna scar yourself up when you can just be a male model? I bet you'd be a great in the random underwear ads" She laughed a bit

"eh he well, as a matter of fact i did a few back in the day" He laughed as the food came to the table he looked her in the eye "y'know your the most beatiful lady ive ever seen" he said romantically  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff