Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
Why does everyone seem to hate Hufflepuff. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:07 pm
I noticed that too. Well they just like Slytherin, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw a little bit more than Hufflepuff. Myself I have Hufflepuff as my second favourit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:04 pm
I just don't have any favorite characters who are/were in the House. I am a pure Ravenclaw, thus I love my house.  

Morde

Isotropes

Magnetic Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:05 pm
I personally do not hate Hufflepuff, it's a great house if you don't stero type it like most people seem to do. I personally feel proud of anyone who is a true Hufflepuff. I personally am not a Hufflepuff, ask anyone, it's just not who I am but I love it all the same. If I were a Hufflepuff I'd be very proud indeed.

Hufflepuff may be considerd the house that takes the ones that don't fit in, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor... But I think differently. Most Hufflepuff's are hard workers, which is deffinately a great quality. And are good friends, and we all know we want those. They are also very kind, and are the type to think better thoughts.

I personally think those qualities are great, even if I do not share them...

Hufflepuff is not hated... just people don't see beyond it... Gryffindor's are brave, Slytherins evil[Although I hate to sterotype like this], and Ravenclaws smart. All such good qualities, that people think Hufflepuff isn't, because it's qualities aren't as outstanding, one might say, as the others. But Hufflepuff's have the hidden qualities that matter, that make a good person.

I also don't think being a Slytherin makes you evil, or a Ravenclaw means you've got top grades and are a prefectionist, or that Gryffindor makes you fearless... Oh no.

I could really go on for hours ont his subject. ^^U

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:56 pm
I love Hufflepuff's. I garauntee to you that at least a third of the people saying they are in Slytherin of Gryffindor actually belong in Hufflepuff.

Personally, I think people should have to take a real sorting test. That way we all get in the houses we belong in. *nods* I put myself in Ravenclaw because that's where sorting quizes always put me. I think I've gotten Hufflepuff once and Gryffindor once...

My friend was talking to a bunch of girls who wish they were in Slytherin, but got put in Hufflepuff by a quiz that keeps records. Then they made my friend take the quiz and she got put in Slytherin which made then angry.

/end pointless post.

The Fluff

Empress_Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:13 pm
The Fluff
I love Hufflepuff's. I garauntee to you that at least a third of the people saying they are in Slytherin of Gryffindor actually belong in Hufflepuff.

Personally, I think people should have to take a real sorting test. That way we all get in the houses we belong in. *nods* I put myself in Ravenclaw because that's where sorting quizes always put me. I think I've gotten Hufflepuff once and Gryffindor once...

My friend was talking to a bunch of girls who wish they were in Slytherin, but got put in Hufflepuff by a quiz that keeps records. Then they made my friend take the quiz and she got put in Slytherin which made then angry.

/end pointless post.

Every single sorting quiz I've ever taken has put me in Slytherin, but I do agree that a lot of people only want to be there because it's cool to be 'evil', or because they love Tom Felton.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:16 pm
Empress_Kat
The Fluff

/end pointless post.

Every single sorting quiz I've ever taken has put me in Slytherin, but I do agree that a lot of people only want to be there because it's cool to be 'evil', or because they love Tom Felton.

I heart Tom.  

The Fluff

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:21 pm
Empress_Kat
The Fluff

/end pointless post.

I've always been a Gryffindor, ocassionally Slytherin... and maybe One Ravenclaw. But the majority of Sorting Quizes are terrible. I've taken only a few GOOD quizes that the answers seemed more deep. And I have been apart of many sorting communities on LiveJournal, that require deep and meaningful answers and then a crew of true fans sort you, according to your answers. I am always a Gryffindor, and so I have come to call myself one, for the most part... Although I admit I have feelings that say otherwise.

But I do feel bad that so many people call themselves a house they would NEVER fit in with. People saying, they are Slytherin's when they don't have any sort of ambition or love for power. Or Ravenclaw's who don't give care a bit about their education.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:26 pm
BeeBrittney
Empress_Kat
The Fluff

/end pointless post.

I've always been a Gryffindor, ocassionally Slytherin... and maybe One Ravenclaw. But the majority of Sorting Quizes are terrible. I've taken only a few GOOD quizes that the answers seemed more deep. And I have been apart of many sorting communities on LiveJournal, that require deep and meaningful answers and then a crew of true fans sort you, according to your answers. I am always a Gryffindor, and so I have come to call myself one, for the most part... Although I admit I have feelings that say otherwise.

But I do feel bad that so many people call themselves a house they would NEVER fit in with. People saying, they are Slytherin's when they don't have any sort of ambition or love for power. Or Ravenclaw's who don't give care a bit about their education.

Mmm, yes, that's true. I mean, there's no point listening to a quiz with questions like "What's your favourite colour? Red, Blue, Yellow or Green?".

Thoses communities sound interesting, though. I think I'll go look for something like that...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

Isotropes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:34 pm
Empress_Kat

Mmm, yes, that's true. I mean, there's no point listening to a quiz with questions like "What's your favourite colour? Red, Blue, Yellow or Green?".

Thoses communities sound interesting, though. I think I'll go look for something like that...

I know. stare They make me so angry when a person does one and says, ")000h 1 4m t0tal11 a GRYFFINDOR cuz I t00k a quiz and 1t s41d so. 1T h4d 4 questionz, watz ur fav c0l0r. W4tz ur fav an1mal. Watz ur fav clazz and w4t wud u d0 if u found a s4ck of g4l30ns!!!11 EL OH EL!"

@_@

Yes, I have links to quite a few, if you'd like them. They are on Livejournal.com, mind you.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:41 pm
BeeBrittney

I know. stare They make me so angry when a person does one and says, ")000h 1 4m t0tal11 a GRYFFINDOR cuz I t00k a quiz and 1t s41d so. 1T h4d 4 questionz, watz ur fav c0l0r. W4tz ur fav an1mal. Watz ur fav clazz and w4t wud u d0 if u found a s4ck of g4l30ns!!!11 EL OH EL!"

@_@

Yes, I have links to quite a few, if you'd like them. They are on Livejournal.com, mind you.

That'd be great if you could send me links to a few! Of course, I'd have to go looking for my LJ password, but I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere...  

Empress_Kat
Crew

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:44 pm
Oh yes, more than half of the Slytherins don't belong in my house!

I'm going to PM Bloody and ask her if she could change the friggin' test!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:50 pm
KimCL
Oh yes, more than half of the Slytherins don't belong in my house!

I'm going to PM Bloody and ask her if she could change the friggin' test!

It's not really that bad. I mean it's made so everyone will be happy with the outcom, and not be angry with her or leave. I used to have a guild on Neopets and I tried the whole, true house thing, but that resulted in a lot of angry members, who left... But it also resulted in a lot of true members.

Isotropes

KimCL
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:57 pm
Well then everyone needs to stop complaining about people not being in there true house. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:05 pm
KimCL
Well then everyone needs to stop complaining about people not being in there true house. :/

I wasn't really meaning the guild, I mean't people offline who I talk to, or fans who I meet online. It's really not a big deal, especially since we cannot evaluate people online...

Isotropes

BahamutIIX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:09 pm
KimCL
Techinically you choose your true house. So if you don't have one in mind, then yes, you shouldn't complain.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff