Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Haven For Harry Potter Fanatics~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Dumbledore's Army, Marauders, Magic 

Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquajade
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 pm
ATTENTION!
Aquajade is leaving Guild.

I have been doing a lot of thinking over the passed few months, and though I have met very many unique people here, I must tell you that I have decided to leave.

My reasons are such that, with what I am going through and into, I will not have any free time for Gaia at all.

I am going to promote a another Gryffindor, via essay contest, one who is active and will lead the house with determination and compassion. I do not know who is to take the place of Sorting Hat. That I will leave you to decide.

It has been a great journey with everyone and if I ever return, I will surely check you out and see how it has evolved.

Thanks for all the memories.

Aquajade  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:57 pm
HEAD OF HOUSE ESSAY CONTEST!!

Now, unlike previous contests, this one is simple in content, but will take a lot of thought on your part if you want this position.

CONTENT:

Explain, in as much detail as you can, why you think you should be the new Head Of Gryffindor House.

(Only for YEAR SEVEN students)

All essays must be PM'd to me, Aquajade, by midnight, no later than February 16th, 2010. After that, it will be up to the other moderators to decide who heads Gryffindor.

Good luck Year Seven students.  

Aquajade
Crew

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:11 am
@Alice of course I remember you! How have you been?

@Aquajade We sure will miss you around here, and I wish you the best of luck!

If I had more time myself I would love to apply for the position but as most of you all know I've barley been around.

But I do encourage all 7th years with time to apply for the position!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:22 pm
Im sorry I have been away for over a month! Ive had some.....problems.....I needed to take care of before I returned to Gaia. I wish you the best AquaJade with all that you plan to take on in the future and I know that the next head of house will be phenominal and take care of duties like they are suppost to!

IMMMMMMM BBBAAACCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

ZackyBakerVengeance

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Hey fellow Griffies!!!! Sorry I haven't been on for awhile. High school and Facebook have sucked up my life like a sponge. I think I'm becoming additcted to it. . . uh oh.
I got back from Texas yesterday. My Uncle Don died last Tuesday, and the funeral was on Monday in Kitty Hawk. He is now buried at Fort Sam Houston where he had worked after 20 years of serving in the U. S. Army. He worked in Human Resources checking solider's profiles before they were deployed. He really was a good man.
May he rest in peace.
Love from your dearest,
Mizura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:30 pm
Its sad to say tat everyone around me is dying.........last year there was this horific wreck and this year two shootings. Why is everyone dying?!  

ZackyBakerVengeance

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*peeks through common room door*
Hello? Anyone home? Must be studying for finals!

This guild has been quite inactive...I think us Gryffies should change this! Super will be around much more this summer!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:39 pm
Oh. My. Gosh.
It's been forever since I've posted. Sorry guys ): I feel sad.

My life has gone down the sewers. A bunch of things have kept me away from posting in anything, which has lead to other stuff. But anyway, sorry again for not communicating with everyone for such a long time.
You probably don't even remember me.!

Sorry again.
Shadow.

xXBrilliant ShadowXx

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 pm
Shadow I could never forget you!

How have you been hun?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Ha. Whoo.!

I've been pretty good, lately. Somethings are turning around, in the wrong direction, but hopefully they will swich soon.

And how are you Super?

xXBrilliant ShadowXx

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:22 am
Hey everyone!!! It's been seemingly forever. . . because it has!!
I've been so busy lately. I now have a 6 year-old cousin, Makayla, to take care if. She was Uncle Donny's granddaughter- his favorite to say the least. Quite a handful, but I can manage.
But on the other side of the family, my aunt is now battling liver cancer. She had cancer last year, and it must have rebounded. I'm going to her house -after Makayla leaves- to help her out with the two dogs and three cats.
And I'm also going to 6 Flags Great America on Saturday with my boyfriend. Well, maybe. My gut feels a little uneasy about it. Should I go??? Or should I stay home??? I don't really know because I want to spend time with him. But. . . I don't really know.
Sorry for all the ramble. I've needed to get it all out in a place other than Facebook. redface smile
Sincerely,
Mizu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:15 pm
Im here....barely....my great aunt was just in the hospital and ive been there since my last post. Now im sick with bronchitus and its been horrible. I hope everyone else is having a lovely day and right now just go outside and enjoy the sun and air and if you have the beach enjoy it too because mine is ruined thanks to BP. They need to stop drilling in theocean and find more eco friendly soultions. Once im better I plan to help clean up and if you cant help please tell people to help and donate money and help with the petion to stop off shore drilling!!!! Thank you!!!  

ZackyBakerVengeance

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

uncommonbby

Beloved Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:27 am
jasperslamb:: You're right!! We need to find a lot more eco friendly things here to save our mother earth.
Any who, I'm doing quite well. I'm sitting in the hospital waiting for my grandma's shoulder replacement. She is currently in the surgery room. Bionic grandma with both hips replaced and knees. After this, we don't want any more procedures and crap done!!!!
In my last post, I was curious about whether I should go to 6 Flags with my boyfriend. I did and had a blast. We tried V2 first... but he was too big. He had built up a lot of muscle from football. It was the same thing with Raging Bull. I felt so bad for him!!
emo But after that, we went to Hurricane Harbor and had a great time. Then when that closed, we went on The Dark Knight. And I convinced him to try the Viper considering he was able to go on that. He was!!!! And then he gave me a piggy- back ride to the car even though his legs hurt. heart
My aunt, though, itn't doing so well. She's been on 5- hour drips (chemo) and they've been kicking her butt. I was originally going to spend 3 days with her to help her out, but she wasn't feeling well and she had a major headache. She'll get better, though. I know she will. She's a fighter. biggrin
Your Dearest,
Mizura Bushi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm
Mizura Bushi thanks for supporting me! Im so sorry about what happened and I hope that new shoulder works great! My aunt just got told she had breast cancer for the third time and she is a fighter and we hope that will end soon. It's always devistating to hear that someone we love and know has been stricken with cancer or some other disease. That's why you should always donate to helpfind cure's even if it's a dollar it'll go along way especially if someone cant afford chemo or even pain killers. I seem to be someone that goes on and on about save the world help people and donate but put yourself in their shoes. Would'nt you like someone to help you?  

ZackyBakerVengeance

Liberal Entrepreneur

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SuperKoolPartyGal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:15 pm
I joined this guild when I was twelve, and now I'm sixteen. How crazy is that? haha

I remember when we were at our prime. This place was a blast, really. I miss you guys and I still lurk from time to time.

I can't help but wonder what happened to all my old friends.

Your neglectful Prefect and Quidditch Captain,

Super

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 264 265 266 267 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas