Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Music
Do You Enjoy Movie/TV show/Anime/Game Soundtracks?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ggg
  ggg
View Results

X-Intercept
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Yes, I do.

My favorite movie soundtrack is from The Lion King. Grew up with that movie, watched it a million times and it stuck with me throughout the years.

TV show soundtrack for me is from Grey's Anatomy or House. They're tied.

Anime sountrack is from Noir. Music greatly composed; very melancholic and sweet-sounding.

Game is tough for me. Any music from the Final Fantasy games is great composed by the genius Nobuo Uematsu.

Hitman soundtrack is great too. Oh man, Jesper Kyd is great. He gives life to Agent 47 and the levels in the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:12 pm
I like the soundtrack from Ranma 1/2 ...and also the soundtrack from Saiolr moon !!!  

lillamb
Crew

3,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I EAT BRAINZ!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:31 pm
I love the soundtrack to GOF.
DO THE HIPPOGRIFF FTW.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:26 pm
i like the sound track from rescue me... should this be in the tv section or music im not sure ifit gets movied it will be in the movie tv section  

nikki1512
Captain

The Windmil

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:23 am
I love the music from Kill bill(mostly that whistling song Twisted nerve I think)

I also like the music From Heroes, where each person has a different sound. The sound from sylar and mohinder together while they talked was interesting.

In the way of video games the zelda games are my favorite... I have the song it plays when you die in the first one stuck in my head. It's a hard game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:50 pm
It really depends if I really like the movie and the soundtrack.
Like I was completly obsessed with Twilight -I still like it- and bought all 3 sountracks to the movie! razz
I also have the Lord of the rings soundtrack as well.

x-xForever-Damnedx-x

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff