Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Dance Revolution-no not the game!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mashenka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:54 pm
Yes I know you might all be wondering why in the world am I talking about Dance Revolution. Well you might be thinking of the game, but no Dance Revolution is a Christian Dance Convention that goes on all over the U.S. I just came back from my 2nd Dance Revolution and let me tell you this, I have never felt so spiritually rejuvenated until now. Dance Revolution has dance classes but most importantly it shows how you can worship the Lord through movement, and dance. It was a blessed experience, we even went into a low-income neighborhood, had a huge party, gave away free backpacks and school supplies, prayed for families, and showed hundreds of men, women and children who already knew Christ how to worship him even more! It was an amazing experience!!!

Now I challenge you today to turn on some Christian music, and just dance(not dirty) for the Lord, imagine you are dancing for the Lord in the throne room, and He WILL see you!!!! He will!!!! Then pray about everything that is bothering you and your friends and family, pray for the souls who haven't found Jesus yet! And I promise he WILL hear you, and answer your prayers on his own time. For the Lord isn't on your timing he has his own wonderful timing, and he has a plan for each and every one of you for he made you in his likeness!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:46 am
If this were to ever come through here(Nebraska) I would actually probably check it out. But knowing my luck, it probably never will.  

tep

Benevolent Prophet

Mashenka

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:02 am
tep
If this were to ever come through here(Nebraska) I would actually probably check it out. But knowing my luck, it probably never will.

Hey this might not be in Nebraska but it might be in a location that you can get to, so check out their website, its http://www.dance-revolution.com/ And it is so AWESOME!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 am
That sounds awesome, I'll have to check it out sometime.  

Sarcastic_Angel

GO-YAFFA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:03 am
What your churches don't have a dance team?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 am
Mashenka
Yes I know you might all be wondering why in the world am I talking about Dance Revolution. Well you might be thinking of the game, but no Dance Revolution is a Christian Dance Convention that goes on all over the U.S. I just came back from my 2nd Dance Revolution and let me tell you this, I have never felt so spiritually rejuvenated until now. Dance Revolution has dance classes but most importantly it shows how you can worship the Lord through movement, and dance. It was a blessed experience, we even went into a low-income neighborhood, had a huge party, gave away free backpacks and school supplies, prayed for families, and showed hundreds of men, women and children who already knew Christ how to worship him even more! It was an amazing experience!!!

Now I challenge you today to turn on some Christian music, and just dance(not dirty) for the Lord, imagine you are dancing for the Lord in the throne room, and He WILL see you!!!! He will!!!! Then pray about everything that is bothering you and your friends and family, pray for the souls who haven't found Jesus yet! And I promise he WILL hear you, and answer your prayers on his own time. For the Lord isn't on your timing he has his own wonderful timing, and he has a plan for each and every one of you for he made you in his likeness!!!

I've never heard of that. Interesting. However, this guy doesn't dance. lol.

And to Yaffa, some churches don't. I've never been in one like that. I tend to go to your very typical almost movie ideal churches. currently I am going to an old school Lutheran church...so, there's that.  

DeanWinchester

Arachibutyrophobic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:31 pm
Mashenka
tep

Hey this might not be in Nebraska but it might be in a location that you can get to, so check out their website, its http://www.dance-revolution.com/ And it is so AWESOME!!!!

blueprints for the black market...

Thank you for the link and all the info!
This is too cool.
biggrin

...anberlin

Donate your extra tickets? Them's mighty appretiated!

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games