Suggestions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nikki1512
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:16 pm
in here please put any ideas you have i am very open and i want to hear what everyone thinks it will be a big help also if you do not feel comfortable saying them out load please pm me! 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:01 pm
how about putting up different sections for different genres of music
Rock, Metal, Techno, ect.  

sassdoog

Destitute Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

The Windmil

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:06 pm
wouldn't that cost gold? If you want stuff like that you'd better donate, I'd say.

Of course, I'd probably be wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm
The Windmil
wouldn't that cost gold? If you want stuff like that you'd better donate, I'd say.

Of course, I'd probably be wrong.

ya each sub fourm would cost 2.5k so im just puting a bunch of bands and they can talk about them  

nikki1512
Captain

Screaming_Statement
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:15 am
You should invite JoclynBlack, Standstillxlovesong, Switchblade Saint, etc. from the other guilds.
They're really into music, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:26 am
Maybe a sub-forum for [specifically] local/underground bands/singers/rappers??

Screaming_Statement
Crew

nikki1512
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:47 pm
Screaming_Statement
Maybe a sub-forum for [specifically] local/underground bands/singers/rappers??

good idea ill keep that in mind xd 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
DEFINITELY make at least one vice captain.
In another guild I was in there was no VC, and then the captain got banned from gaia. So, no one could make forums, no one could pass the ownership of the guild to someone else, the guild basically died.
And don't be all, 'Oh, don't worry, I won't get banned', because 1]] You never know;; and 2]] Getting hacked could result in the same problem.  

I EAT BRAINZ!

nikki1512
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:52 am
I EAT BRAINZ!
DEFINITELY make at least one vice captain.
In another guild I was in there was no VC, and then the captain got banned from gaia. So, no one could make forums, no one could pass the ownership of the guild to someone else, the guild basically died.
And don't be all, 'Oh, don't worry, I won't get banned', because 1]] You never know;; and 2]] Getting hacked could result in the same problem.

ya im doing that today 3nodding thank you for the advice heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:24 pm
A subforum where only mods can go to.

Purpose: Mods, the VC and the Captain can go there to talk about future plans for the guild in secret and talk about members that might get modded (Which should be kept in secret, Nikki and later announced.) or should be banned (If drama or the breaking of rules ever occurs.)

It's essentially for that. Private business for mods.

X-Intercept
Crew

I EAT BRAINZ!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:04 pm
Maybe, once the guild gets going and you have some extra gold, get an 'Archives' subby, where you can chuck threads you don't want to delete.
Or ones that you want to get rid of but other people still want to talk in or something;; Example:: In one guild I VC in I made a subby to celebrate Gerard's birthday, but the week after I needed to use it for something else but people were still talking in the threads so I moved it to the Archives.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:02 pm
I EAT BRAINZ!
Maybe, once the guild gets going and you have some extra gold, get an 'Archives' subby, where you can chuck threads you don't want to delete.
Or ones that you want to get rid of but other people still want to talk in or something;; Example:: In one guild I VC in I made a subby to celebrate Gerard's birthday, but the week after I needed to use it for something else but people were still talking in the threads so I moved it to the Archives.

thank you i will give it a try  

nikki1512
Captain

~TheColdestDreamOfApril~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:13 am
Wait. . .so who is the VC???  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:42 pm
~TheColdestDreamOfApril~
Wait. . .so who is the VC???

ME!!!! twisted heart ninja  

nikki151227